Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

PS4, ya hiding into walls and stuff again with bountys

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Just let a crew member kill you or go on the run/take on everyone. Anyone glitching for a few measly k is a fanny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

keano25 wrote: »
    PS4, ya hiding into walls and stuff again with bountys

You sure its not just a wall breach they are doing? The bousys.

Nah he had a bounty, he was in a helicopter and I nailed him a few times with missiles in my buzzard and didn't effect him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Nah he had a bounty, he was in a helicopter and I nailed him a few times with missiles in my buzzard and didn't effect him.

Did the buzzards blow up without him dying? God mode?
    Is he invisible or not?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Did the buzzards blow up without him dying? God mode?
    Is he invisible or not?

Might have been in passive mode?

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Might have been in passive mode?

No he had a bounty so couldn't be in passive mode.

My buzzard locked on, missiles smashed into his chopper several times and no effect. Basically God mode yes.

My buzzard locked on, missiles smashed into his chopper several times and no effect. Basically God mode yes.

I've had missiles lock on to me while in passive mode, the rockets wont damage the chopper at all.

I've also had bounties put on me while in passive mode.
    Rob a car, go into passive mode straight away before you get the random bounty put on you.

Was his chopper a bit see-through?

No. I know what your saying but he wasn't in passive mode. Definitely not.

Probably a god mode glitch found so. Hopefully it'll be patched soon.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just picked up the game on next gen. Sad to see my major annoyances are still there a year later.

Took me ages to get into a game. When i tried to select random jobs, I have a 1 in 2 chance of just falling through the ground in an infinity loop. Get into a random job; go hijack a meth truck....4 miles away :( Cue a boring five minute drive. One guy on a bike tries to overtake me at one stage, rams into my truck and goes off road, dying, and then I get a message saying he's trying to kick me :rolleyes: Other guy grabs the meth truck and drives off alone, few moments later: "Mission Failed: The Vehicle was Destroyed" :( Cue another ten minutes trying to get into a job. :(

Does the sad trombone horn mod still work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

He could have had a bounty and been in passive, its happened to me where I was in Passive and I got a bounty but obviously no one could harm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I only started playing again a few weeks back, I hadn't played since March. As far as I remember you could kill someone in passive mode by running them over or shooting them while they were driving or blow up their car. Has that changed?

I think the guys are refering to the Next Gen version, when you go in passive in Next Gen you are like a ghost to other players so fi they try to run you over they go through you instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

I heard that djflawless and falan got thick it wasnt on 360 and reported it. Went straight to the top with usernames n all.
    Just what i heard...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I'm on next gen now, I did see some bloke wandering about flickering one day, I guess that's what it was.

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I only started playing again a few weeks back, I hadn't played since March. As far as I remember you could kill someone in passive mode by running them over or shooting them while they were driving or blow up their car. Has that changed?
    Call the fire brigade and kill them pesky safe lads with the hose...911.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

What race did I report? I only report people making stupid noises/conversing with people in their homes :) I feel good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Did you manage to get that working? I put my code in the other night and got the $500,000 for Franklin in SP but it hasn't shown up for my online character yet =/

Only got a chance to check now but when I started the game a message popped up Over the radar saying the money was added to story mode and online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Going to the cinema out in the crescent last night, Sparky will know the one I'm on about.

Group of about 10 kids probably 14 yrs old odd, were hanging around outside the Tesco at 10pm, taunting each other threatening to get hatchets at one another on gta...

That's Limerick City.

Group of about 10 kids probably 14 yrs old odd, were hanging around outside the Tesco at 10pm, taunting each other threatening to get hatchets at one another on gta...

That's Limerick City.

Going to the cinema out in the crescent last night, Sparky will know the one I'm on about.

Stopped going to that cinema about 2 years ago when I went with my girlfriend at the time and was threatened to have my head jumped on...off topic but there's nothing more i love when playing gta is to eat a packet of cream crackers.

just logged on drunk and started the atv steal straight away. drove my zentorno straight in the river and destroyed it. Phones up the mechanic, took delivery and drove it straight in the river again. I think I'll leave well alone tonight :(

Just had a good time with McGaggs, Jazzer and gleesmj! Introduced them to the wonderful Grand Theft Taco, we had a good laugh.
    Phobos, I need to find some of those crazy races you used to do with us!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

That was great fun!

That taco race is hilarious, I'm still laughing at it, I'd love to see it with 16 players!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Just had a good time with McGaggs, Jazzer and gleesmj! Introduced them to the wonderful Grand Theft Taco, we had a good laugh.
    Phobos, I need to find some of those crazy races you used to do with us!
    Cheensbo wrote: »
    That was great fun!

That taco race is hilarious, I'm still laughing at it, I'd love to see it with 16 players!

Was great craic lads.. that motorbike skyscraper course was interesting haha.. Was just on for a short while there will probably be back on again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Haha after 20mins I finally completed that race everybody left :P :D

Farty88 wrote: »
    Haha after 20mins I finally completed that race everybody left :P :D

We want proof :D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    We want proof :D

Gonna do a vid nw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels