Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Does the mission Coveted still exist? I used to like doing it but haven't seen anything about it since I got the PS4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Veloce wrote: »
    Was great craic lads.. that motorbike skyscraper course was interesting haha.. Was just on for a short while there will probably be back on again later.

I'm on now and will probably be on for most of the night so will see ye then!

That bike race/trial was a pain in the hole. Funny watching Ye all after I finished though.

Anyone else want to join in on PS3 later add me: PSN The_Jazzer

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

I wanna know what love is.....

I want you to show me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Cheensbo wrote: »
    I'm on now and will probably be on for most of the night so will see ye then!

That bike race/trial was a pain in the hole. Funny watching Ye all after I finished though.

Anyone else want to join in on PS3 later add me: PSN The_Jazzer

Just trying to connect now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Veloce wrote: »
    Was great craic lads.. that motorbike skyscraper course was interesting haha.. Was just on for a short while there will probably be back on again later.

The taco race and the skyscraper course are at complete opposite ends of the fun scale

• Advertisement

McGaggs wrote: »
    The taco race and the skyscraper course are at complete opposite ends of the fun scale

I was spectating you... I'd stomach cramps from laughter.. Sorry :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I was spectating you... I'd stomach cramps from laughter.. Sorry :pac:

Reverse, accelerate, jump, land inside the container, fall out, respawn.
    Reverse, accelerate, jump, land on the course, fall off, respawn.
    Reverse, accelerate, jump, land on the course, drive on abit, fall off before the checkpoint, respawn.

It was OK after that one bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I am gonna get a playlist of Phobos of all the ones we had to endure with him :D
    Some are worse than that skyscraper one, some are really good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Anyone online now? PS4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Does the mission Coveted still exist? I used to like doing it but haven't seen anything about it since I got the PS4.

Did it the other day on 360 so its still there. Just not as popular as pay is less and the drop off is further away.

• Advertisement

McGaggs wrote: »

You need to get a mic man!

You need to get a mic man!

If Lidl still has them, they are €19.99 bluetooth headset for mobiles and consoles.
    Thats the one I use, its wireless and handy but yeah you definately need one so we can all communicate for when we are going after someone ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Anyone on ps4 have a hearse?

Only way they spawn is if someone has one in the session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Well, the PC version of GTA V has been delayed until March 24th. One bit of news from this for non-PC players is that:
    GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists. Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52374/gtav-pc-new-release-date-first-screens-and-system-specs?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=gtavpc&utm_campaign=gtavpcspecs_01132015

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Hi, how do I manage to get into all these crazy races ? Are they all on playlists and you just need to know what your looking for ?

Also I have a hearse if ya need help spawning one

Some are in a playlist, some you just have to find, I think you can get some through Reddit!

What console are you on Eldoco?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Eldoco

Some are in a playlist, some you just have to find, I think you can get some through Reddit!

What console are you on Eldoco?

Cheers , I'm on ps4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Eldoco wrote: »

Also I have a hearse if ya need help spawning one

Add me, if you are not added already, you can spawn me a hearse :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Sorry Max, I meant to get back to you sooner about the playlists :o

Try this: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/

(change url to ps3 for ps3 playlists)

Change the search criteria to Boards Crew Members and you'll find some of my classic playlists in there (Whacky Races 1-3, "New" Whacky Races, Oh noooooo, Heist Update, Shaddupp!!! etc.). Loads of crazy ones in there.

I also change the search criteria to Everyone, then set the time to within the last month and browse through the playlists. Whenever I find a suitably crazy looking playlist I add it to my game and it will show up in the Bookmarked Playlists section in the pause menu - online - playlists - bookmarked playlists.

The annoying thing is you can only store a limited number of playlists (created and bookmarked) at a time. I thought with the PS4's increased lobbies etc. you could have an increased number of bookmarked playlists, but alas you cannot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Quick question. Had this on PS3 but sold it with my PS3.
    If I get it on PS4 will I miss out on the online code or anything if I buy it used? I know my online progress should carry over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

How can lvl 15 player have rpg and launch rooftop rumble?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

sin0city wrote: »
    Quick question. Had this on PS3 but sold it with my PS3.
    If I get it on PS4 will I miss out on the online code or anything if I buy it used? I know my online progress should carry over.
    I doubt you will find a used copy with the code still in the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

What code? Is there an online code or other codes in a new copy?
    guil wrote: »
    I doubt you will find a used copy with the code still in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

sin0city wrote: »
    What code? Is there an online code or other codes in a new copy?

Presume he means the code for the free 1m you get in game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

GTA Online won Best Online Game in the Boards Games awards.

AND RIGHTLY SO! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Presume he means the code for the free 1m you get in game.

Free $1M??? Tell me more!

I just took out the disc and put the game on (PS4), never read any of the literature. Are you saying there's a code for a free $1M?

Scotty # wrote: »
    Free $1M??? Tell me more!

I just took out the disc and put the game on (PS4), never read any of the literature. Are you saying there's a code for a free $1M?

There was a free 1m for anyone that got it on launch day. Whether you have a launch-day copy or not, I'm not sure - the code may not be there at all if it's a later version.

I actually downloaded it, so it just appeared automatically for me. It's a bit crap, it's 500k to Franklin in SP and 500k to your character online. Given the bazillions you can make in SP, they should have just given you 1m for online.

Pity there hasn't been some sort of glitch you could exploit to make a few million in this game......:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Only if you pre-ordered the game.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Only if you pre-ordered the game.

Some lads on here got the code even though they hadn't preordered. It was just in launch day copies, the preorder thing was a load of waffle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Lad in gamestop told me that it was in all copies that the pre order craic was bull...

Advertisement