Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

:(

I got mine bundled with the PS4. I'll have a check when I get home but sounds like I'll just have to earn/steal it.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Just a heads up, PSN is down for maintenance today from 5pm for 4 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Some lads on here got the code even though they hadn't preordered. It was just in launch day copies, the preorder thing was a load of waffle.

BASTARDS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

jackrussel wrote: »

It's definitely the best maintained system in the history of maintaining systems.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

So down til 9pm. Disaster!!!!!!

• Advertisement

I haven't been able to get on properly for 3 or 4 days. Either PSN down or Rockstar servers down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Just when I get home from not playing PS4 for nearly a week, the b4stards!!

Gone again tomorrow evening, there is no justice in this world!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So update on my PSN issue!
    They dont care and I still need to pay €40 if I want access to my account again.
    I went on to the forums and I found at least 4 others who had the exact same problem as me, a game was ordered for the PS4 and they do not have a PS4 so something is obviously wrong here but Sony dont care.

They dont care and I still need to pay €40 if I want access to my account again.
    I went on to the forums and I found at least 4 others who had the exact same problem as me, a game was ordered for the PS4 and they do not have a PS4 so something is obviously wrong here but Sony dont care.

Rough trot, what a shower of basturds, though. A bit of cop on would do them no harm, 40 nips isn't gonna break them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah that's right crap Max, sounds very strange. Would put you off a whole console for the sake of 40 quid.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah that's right crap Max, sounds very strange. Would put you off a whole console for the sake of 40 quid.

Well if I'd known how much of a frustrating piece du merde PSN was going to be, I'd have considered sticking with XBL.

But then I wouldn't have met you, Proco, Johnny, Davy, Danny and all the other guys who beat, maim, shoot, stab, club, snipe and explode me. Besties, wha? :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

If you are interested in reading the very long post i made on their forums, you can have a look here http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/PSN-account-suspended-Cannot-even-login-to-Playstation-com/m-p/22892037/highlight/false#M59777

At least I am not getting any problems connecting to sessions and games with the XBO but not many Boardsies there though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Keep at them Max, I think it just depends on who you get talking to on the day.

After over a month of phone calls & emails to various employees of Sony about my faulty out-of-warranty PS4 and being repeatedly told I'd have to pay €215 to get it repaired, I got talking to a guy today (after waiting 50 minutes to get through) who agreed it was unfair to charge me just a week after warranty had expired & sorted it. Emailed on a link for the repair labels & I just have to box it up & call the courier, should hopefully be back on GTA inside 28 days. Terms & conditions apply.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

It's working for me at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's working for me at the moment.

Only certain services are down
    The PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management will not be available during this time

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2185

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Oh ok, but just letting people know GTA online is working fine. Going by a few comments on the other page a couple of people think they wont be able to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Keep at them Max, I think it just depends on who you get talking to on the day.

After over a month of phone calls & emails to various employees of Sony about my faulty out-of-warranty PS4 and being repeatedly told I'd have to pay €215 to get it repaired, I got talking to a guy today (after waiting 50 minutes to get through) who agreed it was unfair to charge me just a week after warranty had expired & sorted it. Emailed on a link for the repair labels & I just have to box it up & call the courier, should hopefully be back on GTA inside 28 days. Terms & conditions apply.

Don't you have a 2 year guarantee under EU law? Doesn't matter if Sony says it's only 1 year warranty, once it's sold in the EU it falls under EU law. Unless I'm completely wrong about that, in which case, nevermind :P

Benzino wrote: »
    Don't you have a 2 year guarantee under EU law? Doesn't matter if Sony says it's only 1 year warranty, once it's sold in the EU it falls under EU law. Unless I'm completely wrong about that, in which case, nevermind :P

Unfortunately not. He can make a claim under EU law but the onus is on him to prove the PS4 had an inherent defect at time of delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Max, I posted a video before xmas I think of other people having the same issue as you! I think I put it in the wrong thread though, as I don't think you saw it.

It was from the IG guys saying that sony's policy on digital content was zero refunds, even if it's proven you didn't make the purchase! :(

Bunch of wankbags! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

sean1141 wrote: »
    Anyone tried this

I think we would have heard of it before now if it was legit. :pac:
    Probably gives ya a nasty auld virus.

sean1141 wrote: »

About as fake as my 20 million GTA bank balance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Probably uses your CPU to mine bitcoins or something :pac:

Wonder though, all the same ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

I was thinking as much!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Anyone know what's currently the fastest way to build RP? I've looked at loads of glitch vids but they all seem to be out of date now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Scotty # wrote: »
    Anyone know what's currently the fastest way to build RP? I've looked at loads of glitch vids but they all seem to be out of date now.

Work at it like I have? Why cheat your way up?

Scotty # wrote: »

Contact missions on hard.

You can get about 5k RP from the right ones and they'll take you roughly 10-15 mins to do. I do ones like Boat in the Bay and Titan of a Job by myself.

If I'm on, it's always worth giving me a shout for contact missions.

Quite the musical experience last night. Aside from davey's usual croonings, we were treated to the 'Korn' version of 'If you leave me now'. Interesting. :eek:

A few of us gave this tune a wee rendition too, much to the annoyance of our American counterparts and some little English lad :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Cheensbo wrote: »
    You need to get a mic man!

I dug out the old mic that someone gave my the Xmas after I got the ps3 must have been 2000), and suddenly remember why I never use it. Because it's a piece of ****e that doesn't work right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Does swimming build strength? What about hitting someone with a baseball bat? I'm a level 51 or 52 but my strength is still very low.

Maybe I should organise a fist fight with someone, kick each others asses for a while and it should go up a good bit.

Advertisement