Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I'm about to hit level 90 actually, any good unlocks there?
    I think 100 has the minigun, right? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Put elastic bands on your controllers sticks while walking in stealth mode in your apartment.
    Go for dinner, come back and your stealth stat should be high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I'm about to hit level 90 actually, any good unlocks there?
    I think 100 has the minigun, right? :)

heavy sniper rifle I think is at 90.
    mini gun is 120 and rocket launcher is at 100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

heavy sniper rifle I think is at 90.
    mini gun is 120 and rocket launcher is at 100

Oh yeah, been wondering when I was gonna get that sniper, thanks.

So only 30 more levels to go to get the minigun :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Jaggy wrote: »
    $22k each? This a new glitch I missed?
    Steal a Baller and take it to mod shop. Go to Suspension and scroll through each one but don't buy any. Then go to Horns and select Sad Trombone (it should have a tick beside it as if you already bought it). Then sell for $22K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Scotty # wrote: »
    Steal a Baller and take it to mod shop. Go to Suspension and scroll through each one but don't buy any. Then go to Horns and select Sad Trombone (it should have a tick beside it as if you already bought it). Then sell for $22K.

Seriously?!

How the hell do people find out this stuff :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I'll do that sneaking around the apartment thing tonight at dinner time. Does increasing my stats at sneaking give me RP too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I'll do that sneaking around the apartment thing tonight at dinner time. Does increasing my stats at sneaking give me RP too?

It doesn't have to be dinner time. Breakfast, lunch and even brunch work just as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

It is done, I have achieved something beyond my wildest expectations! I am now even with wins and losses in racing. This time last week I was 50 down, nothing is impossible, believe!! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Still can't connect to Rockstar games servers, getting pretty pissed off at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Once I got to 90 I gave up levelling up. Got all the guns I needed :) the sniper was the holy grail

Think I'm at 95 now from just ****ing about in freemode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Online now if anyone is about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone have the Buffalo S? Or import it from SP when it wasn't available in MP? I'm convinced it have louvers on the back window, similar to the Dominator, but they either seem to have disappeared or I've imagined them on the car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Anyone have the Buffalo S? Or import it from SP when it wasn't available in MP? I'm convinced it have louvers on the back window, similar to the Dominator, but they either seem to have disappeared or I've imagined them on the car.

I have Franklins one online. Never noticed it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

No cant recall them having the louvers, the dominator has them though

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Still can't connect to Rockstar games servers, getting pretty pissed off at this stage.

Finally got on last night. Did fuck all, other than buy and sell the trucks for the cash glitch. It was great.

Cheers for the info on Franklin's car, maybe I was talking through my hoop (which is a novelty for me as it's never happened before :pac: )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Finally got on last night. Did fuck all, other than buy and sell the trucks for the cash glitch. It was great.

What cash glitches? Do tell me more good sir.

What cash glitches? Do tell me more good sir.

Buy that knackered old truck (Rat Loader) for $6k. Take it to LS Customs. Go to the suspension item, scroll through all the versions without buying any. Exit. Go to the horn item, go right to the bottom to find the "sad trombone". you'll see that it's ticked. Select it to fit to the car. Sell the car for $16600.

For some reason there's no limit on the number of times you can sell one. I filled a 10 car garage with them and went back and forth from my garage to LS Customs. Made $100k in about 10 mins.

Bob's your auntie's live-in lover.

Buy that knackered old truck (Rat Loader) for $6k. Take it to LS Customs. Go to the suspension item, scroll through all the versions without buying any. Exit. Go to the horn item, go right to the bottom to find the "sad trombone". you'll see that it's ticked. Select it to fit to the car. Sell the car for $16600.

For some reason there's no limit on the number of times you can sell one. I filled a 10 car garage with them and went back and forth from my garage to LS Customs. Made $100k in about 10 mins.

I never even thought about this. I know what I'll be doing later! Jack and pot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

I'm guessing this is only on next gen?

Tried it on ps3 and found myself very disappointed that there was neither a sad trombone, or a tidy profit...

Cheensbo wrote: »
    I'm guessing this is only on next gen?

Tried it on ps3 and found myself very disappointed that there was neither a sad trombone, or a tidy profit...

* sad trombone *

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

This is genius.

I wonder how long before R* take the Rat Loader off the market, or bump it's price up to 90k! :mad:

TacoMan wrote: »
    This is genius.

I wonder how long before R* take the Rat Loader off the market, or bump it's price up to 90k! :mad:

I'm on my 3rd go and gettin sick of it, but hey free money lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I've noticed that this trick works with other cars. I just had a Mammoth and went to suspension then to Sad Trombone and it was free so selected it and sold the car, didn't notice how much it added but was only $7500 for the car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I've noticed that this trick works with other cars. I just had a Mammoth and went to suspension then to Sad Trombone and it was free so selected it and sold the car, didn't notice how much it added but was only $7500 for the car

The sell price seems to vary. I usually grab a Baller and sell it for 22k, making a 13k profit over the usual 9k selling price. I sold a few Sad Tromboned Adders for 318k, which gives 18k profit :confused:

Does it still work with adders? Don't wanna risk all my money on it lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I've sold 6 and have 6 more in various garages. I'll pop on and sell them now in a while. I'll probably spend an hour doing it and get rich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Nothing will beat going head first into a rock for 250k ☺️☺️☺️☺️

• Advertisement

Nothing will beat going head first into a rock for 250k ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Or roaring abuse at the sons of b1tches who just wouldn't listen!:mad:

Advertisement