Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Playing a deathmatch down around the docks there earlier. 4 on each team and just as it launched my 3 team mates left the session leaving me alone against 4.
    Got a few easy/lucky kills got into a car and headed north.. the abuse that I was getting over the mike was so funny..
    They were constantly ringing Lester to reveal my position. Must have cost them a bomb!!
    Started messaging me then giving abuse so just before the time was up I sent them all a message calling them loosers!! It didn't go down well!!

Also seen this in a death match..

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/Xa8BKedUG0K8mcyf2aOu_A?platformId=2

Never seen it online before..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

I am just going online now, have about an hours grace before I'm kicked off again lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

The Besra is fecking savage to fly around in, very hard to land though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Spectating a mission Etcher is doing.
    Etcher is afk while a randomer finishes the mission :D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Spectating a mission Etcher is doing.
    Etcher is afk while a randomer finishes the mission :D

That's an absolute disgrace! Not good enough Etcher :p

• Advertisement

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    That's an absolute disgrace! Not good enough Etcher :p

I did the following mission and it was the same :pac:

The other guy tried shooting etcher :D

PS3 froze on me during that selection screen, probably down to doing long playlists.
    First proper freeze in a long time.

That'll be me done for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

PS3 froze on me during that selection screen, probably down to doing long playlists.
    First proper freeze in a long time.

That'll be me done for the night.

Same as .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Good few races,missions and deathmatches done with DustyIRL,sir valentine and cj. I can't win races when i'm sober let alone after a rake of beer. 25 wins and 140 losses. Last place nearly every time FML:(

Anyone else on xbox360 add me

ViverrineAuto63

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

You obviously havent seen me race or for that matter, drive in the game, I still manage to crash for no reason. I've won 16 races out of 210 and 12 of them were cause people left due to bad connections lol

• Advertisement

You obviously havent seen me race or for that matter, drive in the game, I still manage to crash for no reason. I've won 16 races out of 210 and 12 of them were cause people left due to bad connections lol

Story of my ife lol,even when i get off to a good start, i fcuk it up by crashing or missing the checkpoint or some fcuker i.e sirvalentine sending me spinning off the road:p

Deleted GTA from my xbox, needed the space to get Halo: Reach for free. It's repetitive, freezes my xbox, the ridiculous loading screens and being kicked back to single player

I'll be back when there's a new update though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I did the following mission and it was the same :pac:

The other guy tried shooting etcher :D

Sound for the free money lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

You got a win there yesterday because I waited on the finish line and managed to miss you with two rockets and a line of sticky bombs :P

Yeah but what happened with that bike race we had? lol must find that one and bookmark it, wasn't too bad as a bicycle race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Just finished "Hack and Dash" on difficulty hard, with 2 other players. We got $20,740 each, is this the highest paying job now?

Here is a list of jobs and the pay out http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

TacoMan wrote: »
    Just finished "Hack and Dash" on difficulty hard, with 2 other players. We got $20,740 each, is this the highest paying job now?

me, ivylayer, falan and cj got 27k for a mission. Also, Survivals are 30k now, but u waste a ot of ammo

Just did a race with Phobos the most stupid thing I've ever done!!!!! The race that is!!

me, ivylayer, falan and cj got 27k for a mission. Also, Survivals are 30k now, but u waste a ot of ammo
    The name of that mission for 27k was American exports for anyone interested. Missions pay more the longer you take. The best advice for that mission is whoever gets control of the buzzard has to protect the cargobob at all costs.

• Advertisement

Connection error now!

Is losing connection a standard thing ?

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Is losing connection a standard thing ?

It happens from time to time along with freezing your Xbox although not as much as it used to.

Every time it accept an invite to a race with Phobos it say he is no longer in session!!

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Deleted GTA from my xbox, needed the space to get Halo: Reach for free. It's repetitive, freezes my xbox, the ridiculous loading screens and being kicked back to single player

I'll be back when there's a new update though :P

And I'm reinstalling it because Halo is a load of ****e :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Think I'm gonna try get a few dollars made. any xboxers on an invite would be sweeeet

djflawless wrote: »
    Think I'm gonna try get a few dollars made. any xboxers on an invite would be sweeeet
    Whats your gamer
    Tag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

falan wrote: »
    Whats your gamer
    Tag?

Using a secondary profile.
    scumgangster

Oh god......my wife is having her first ever go on a console!!! Online lol!!

• Advertisement

Jesus Christ, not GTA, she'll be eaten alive
    Start her off easy man

Advertisement