Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Had a great laugh with the lads tonight until i entered a session with a pair of w****rs zanatoo was there aswell but I don't know if he cud hear what was going on it all started with two lads with bountys on top of a building so me been me decided to gets myself a few heads to fry I aimed up my sniper and shot the lad perfect clean shot so that's wher the mouthing off began to start I said nothing at first but been called a modder and cheat I slightly got peed off so I waited around to snipe the other fella on the roof all while his cowardly friend in passive mode watched my every move I again got a warning saying il be kicked because people in session think I'm been bad or some crap like that it jus brings the question I don't mind having a laugh shooting and getting killed doesn't bother me it's funny but wen u have little saps ruining the game by cribbing about been killed and then going into passive mode all while reporting you for something u never did and also one last question before my rant ends can I report these 2 idiots I have they're name's saved on a pic I dunno should I name and shame I don't get annoyed too often but this really ticked me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Farty88 wrote: »
    Had a great laugh with the lads tonight until i entered a session with a pair of w****rs zanatoo was there aswell but I don't know if he cud hear what was going on it all started with two lads with bountys on top of a building so me been me decided to gets myself a few heads to fry I aimed up my sniper and shot the lad perfect clean shot so that's wher the mouthing off began to start I said nothing at first but been called a modder and cheat I slightly got peed off so I waited around to snipe the other fella on the roof all while his cowardly friend in passive mode watched my every move I again got a warning saying il be kicked because people in session think I'm been bad or some crap like that it jus brings the question I don't mind having a laugh shooting and getting killed doesn't bother me it's funny but wen u have little saps ruining the game by cribbing about been killed and then going into passive mode all while reporting you for something u never did and also one last question before my rant ends can I report these 2 idiots I have they're name's saved on a pic I dunno should I name and shame I don't get annoyed too often but this really ticked me off

I wouldn't take any notice man.

If anything id take it as a victory you pissed them off so much.

keano25 wrote: »
    I wouldn't take any notice man.

If anything id take it as a victory you pissed them off so much.

Thanks man :) felt good taking Atleast one of them down

Ya always nice! Especially when there yanks, they really lose the heads.

Ya always nice! Especially when there yanks, they really lose the heads.

Oh stop I have huge respect for certain amount of Americans but when you get annoying pig headed ones who just won't shut up or leave you alone ya really have to go darkside sometimes :P :P :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Might be just me being a sneaky bastid but if someone keeps killing me and I can't get a kill back, I like to go into passive mode.if their on foot I approach them while turning passive mode off.when timer hits zero, BOOM!!
    Auto shotgun in the face
    Aaaaaannnd cue angry people following me all over the map :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Group hug for Farty!

Seriously, though, take it as a victory. If you take this game, and getting killed, too seriously or as personally as some lads do, you need to take a good long look at yourself and review the whole premise of the game. Or shag off into a single player session!

I personally applaud a lad that can wipe the floor with me, you have to, especially when they pull off ridiculous shots.

Group hug for Farty!

Seriously, though, take it as a victory. If you take this game, and getting killed, too seriously or as personally as some lads do, you need to take a good long look at yourself and review the whole premise of the game. Or shag off into a single player session!

I personally applaud a lad that can wipe the
    floor with me, you have to, especially when they pull off ridiculous shots.

Haha group hug in Los Santos later on I was quiet pleased with myself for shooting him frm the ground all the way to the top haha he was sickened wish I saved it as a video :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

One word lads houmous....

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    One word lads houmous....

Shud of added him as a friend I owned that b1tch last nite boooooooom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Had a great laugh with the lads tonight until i entered a session with a pair of w****rs zanatoo was there aswell...

I turned off chat after about 20 seconds of listening to his bull****. Didn't realise it was you he was talking to/about. Good craíc before that though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Scotty # wrote: »
    I turned off chat after about 20 seconds of listening to his bull****. Didn't realise it was you he was talking to/about. Good craíc before that though!

Probably was dave talking ****e...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Probably was dave talking ****e...

Uncalled for :(:(:( feelings and confidence at an all time low my character is even suffering from low self esteem any race done today either dnf or miserable lost proco killed me loads of times I had no answer Frankie blew up my car i just hit rock bottom :(:(:( time to find last nites enemies and put them away for good and once and for all loose this curse haha either that I'm jus sh1te at gta and am no hero marksman rifle be class to train up on but annoying as hell getting hammer every 2 secs by proco :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

You are great with that heavy sniper though :D

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    You are great with that heavy sniper though :D

Why thank you fine sir I do believe I'd give Bradley cooper a run for his money :D

Why thank you fine sir I do believe I'd give Bradley cooper a run for his money :D

Az1qH1W.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Buy that knackered old truck (Rat Loader) for $6k. Take it to LS Customs. Go to the suspension item, scroll through all the versions without buying any. Exit. Go to the horn item, go right to the bottom to find the "sad trombone". you'll see that it's ticked. Select it to fit to the car. Sell the car for $16600.

For some reason there's no limit on the number of times you can sell one. I filled a 10 car garage with them and went back and forth from my garage to LS Customs. Made $100k in about 10 mins.

Bob's your auntie's live-in lover.
    So I did a bit of math with this.
    I purchased the 10 car garage by the Airport as it has a straight road to a Los Santos Customs and its the nearest and quickest to travel between.

You can get a Rat Loader to LSC, sold and back to the Garage within 60 seconds.
    So that's 16600 in 1 minute, if you go at it for 10 minutes, you make 166000, take out the cash you pay for the Rat Loader, that's a profit of 106000.

I purchased the 10 car garage by the Airport as it has a straight road to a Los Santos Customs and its the nearest and quickest to travel between.

So that's 16600 in 1 minute, if you go at it for 10 minutes, you make 166000, take out the cash you pay for the Rat Loader, that's a profit of 106000.

Did you have to put it on paper? lol

I bought that garage too!

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Az1qH1W.jpg

Haha I am loving this :D unrail movie poster right there thanks proco :P

Did you have to put it on paper? lol

I bought that garage too!

No!

I made a spreadsheet!

• Advertisement

3eb1b5be33ab1fa3dc3999fa4b622149.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Popped a lad earlier, decides to send me a text: "frankie is a ffff.aggot name"

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Erm, there's a Ufo right in front of me... I was driving and it appeared out of nowhere.

Probably a hacker in the session, we had some experience with that the other week, lots of them around us.

Aye must be. Saw a couple of people crash into it, must have appeared out of nowhere for them also. Then I got kicked due to server issue.

Changed sessions 3 times now and it's still there.

Gordon wrote: »
    Changed sessions 3 times now and it's still there.

Are the ps3/360 versions full with hackers these days?

Only ever seen the one where people are seemingly inside walls. Not much apart from that.

Gordon wrote: »
    Only ever seen the one where people are seemingly inside walls. Not much apart from that.

They are just in there through an invisible hole in the wall, not hackers.

Just as annoying though.

• Advertisement

Ah right.

Advertisement