Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

In most of them you can shoot out but not in.
    So whoever is in the wall is pretty much protected.

We used to put a sticky bomb on someone in passive mode and get them to hop inside & then we'd detonate it. :pac:
    They patched it so you cant do that anymore though.

Best thing is to leave them alone... they end up only wasting their own time.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'm online if anyone want to do rally races

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Popped a lad earlier, decides to send me a text: "frankie is a ffff.aggot name"

I'm not gonna lie, it hurt :(

U need a man hug and a baiting to cheer you up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Well today I was bored and took the Submarine down to find the 'Secret Hatch' easter egg. It's freaky as hell. At night time a light is turned on and shines out.

If anyone is not familiar with it here it is:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Why does every Gta online video start with 'hey guys whats up?' or 'whats up guys?'

Always bugs me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

keano25 wrote: »
    Why does every Gta online video start with 'hey guys whats up?' or 'whats up guys?'

Always bugs me

Why? What's up with it guy?

:P

Always bugs me

Should make a video saying "well how ya now any crack" :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Always bugs me

Don't forget to click the like button and subscribe.I'd really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I spent a good bit of time online over the weekend and I can't believe how many useless pri**s there are playing this game. Failed mission after failed mission because the dumbasses haven't a clue what they're at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Hey, I did my best....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Hey, I did my best....
    And it was only the one mission aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I spent a good bit of time online over the weekend and I can't believe how many useless pri**s there are playing this game. Failed mission after failed mission because the dumbasses haven't a clue what they're at.

Yeah that tosser who took off in the Titan and ditched it in the desert lol

I've finally made the decision to mute people who aint in my friends and crew, every time im online i lose faith in our future as humans, and wtf is going on with these wannabe DJ's, if i wanted to listen to music id load up spotify, that borat dude done my effing head right in too lol

Apart from that had a right craic yesterday, great way to spend a sunday, im gonna jump on now to lvl up to 19 so i can get rid of these 4 rat loaders i bought yesterday ffs hahaaa!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I've finally made the decision to mute people who aint in my friends and crew, every time im online i lose faith in our future as humans, and wtf is going on with these wannabe DJ's, if i wanted to listen to music id load up spotify, that borat dude done my effing head right in too lol

We'd an Aussie lad on yesterday who kept calling us 'cnut', but he then tried to take the p1ss out of our accent, telling us 'I'm Conor McGregor oooooohhh' in as thick a Scottish accent as you possibly could imagine (from an Aussie). Those lads are great craic. :pac:

Anyway, in summary, it's nice to troll the hell out of them sometimes, but in general I don't know how anyone can live with not having some sort of filter on the chat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Countdown to heists lads T MINUS
    Less than 24 hours
    2 days
    1 week
    2016????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Wonder will there be any kind of update tomorrow? I read that people are finding newly enterable buildings and the keypad used for hacking in certain missions has a new interface now. R* laying the ground work possibly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Is the connection to GTA Online terrible at times for people or is it just me?

Some times, I get kicked back to singleplayer due to an unknown errors or I have to quit to the dash as it gets hung loading a job/race/returning to freemode.

Its quite annoying.

I'm on the XBOX ONE by the way.
    (is there a status page even for GTA Online like there is for XBOX live)

We'd an Aussie lad on yesterday who kept calling us 'cnut', but he then tried to take the p1ss out of our accent, telling us 'I'm Conor McGregor oooooohhh' in as thick a Scottish accent as you possibly could imagine (from an Aussie). Those lads are great craic. :pac:

Anyway, in summary, it's nice to troll the hell out of them sometimes, but in general I don't know how anyone can live with not having some sort of filter on the chat.

Stick a few burgers on the barbie mate strut me alf Stuart wasn't too pleased been called a flaming glala

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

It was very trippy last nite and usually is b4 an update so here's to Hope... All I can say is first ting Im doing wit a new update is a bike race... (hope to die between a rock and a hard place)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

good craic doing a few death matches last night! someone really had it in for me.. there was a lot of curses put on me over chat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Is the connection to GTA Online terrible at times for people or is it just me?

Some times, I get kicked back to singleplayer due to an unknown errors or I have to quit to the dash as it gets hung loading a job/race/returning to freemode.

Its quite annoying.

I'm on the XBOX ONE by the way.
    (is there a status page even for GTA Online like there is for XBOX live)

Very appropriate username :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

sean1141 wrote: »
    good craic doing a few death matches last night! someone really had it in for me.. there was a lot of curses put on me over chat!

That's coz you get blowing me...ahem... Someone up!!!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Wonder will there be any kind of update tomorrow? I read that people are finding newly enterable buildings and the keypad used for hacking in certain missions has a new interface now. R* laying the ground work possibly?

Could be coincidence but just came across a building earlier with interior finished but doors locked. Couldn't remember ever seeing it before .
    Here's hoping!!!

Did anyone ever see the Escalera car rental shuttle busses before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Could be coincidence but just came across a building earlier with interior finished but doors locked. Couldn't remember ever seeing it before .
    Here's hoping!!!

Actually, I was in a session with just Mr Freeze and noticed a building that now had an inside and not the generic painted window to make it look like the inside.
    This had a proper setup inside, couldnt find a way in.

Always bugs me

Just for you, I made this, its a rush job and just did it for a laugh but this actually works. :D

If the vid dont work then here http://youtu.be/p-hLIc6QiCM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I'm not asking anyone to do this with me now, just really telling you what happened back when I was on the 360.

A random guy sent me a message asking to meet him up in the hills, he promised me lots of money. I was curious and bored so I went up. As soon as I got there he put a bounty on me so I killed him. What he does is, he gives you a car and you sell it for about £50k. In return you let him place and collect bounties on you. It gets him some RP and a bounty hunter trophy.

I got a few cars out of it, let him do it a few times and got great fun out of how angry he got when I kept killing him.

By the way, what are the rules about killing other crew members if they have a bounty on them? Is it frowned upon?

Crew bountys, I don't bother killing them. Unless it's Valentine, cos I know he'd do the same to me :D. We're sound like that.
    Usually though, even with Valentine, I usually help them fend off attackers. More fun.
    CJX killed me one night and gave me half the bounty. I don't know how do it though.

If the person with the Bounty agrees to it, you can shoot them and share the Bounty.
    You just go into the Inventory and select Cash then share with who you want and select what percentage you want to share

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is that rat loader thing still working

• Advertisement

Yeah that's still working.

Advertisement