Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

When's the new update due out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Good craic last night with stuartmurphy. My driveby skills and stickybomb throwing have improved immensely from a week ago.

Sony/R* seriously need to sort out the network issues though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

When's the new update due out?

Around 6pm cet on 6/29/2015

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Around 6pm cet on 6/29/2015

Danny, I can't help but feel you're yanking my chain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Should be before June, supposed to be before the PC release though saying that it will probably be a day or 2 before the PC release :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Max, does that work on 360?

I dont know, I havent been home to try it on the 360 yet. I dont think it will though because i've only seen modded cars spawn in the new gen version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Scotty # wrote: »
    Sony/R* seriously need to sort out the network issues though!

Its the same on XBOX One, so I'm going to assume its an issue with Rockstar servers.

They don't seem to give a damn about them. The game can be a complete mess online.

Heists if they ever come out will make it worse. Thought they were due today, no doubt it won't happen.

I wasnt aware that they had set a date for the Heist update :/

They were due out today to coincide with the release of GTA on PC also today, but as that's been put back to March 24th... who knows?

• Advertisement

I wasnt aware that they had set a date for the Heist update :/

27th or 29th I thought.

Can't remember if I read that somewhere last week or if someone told me.

Either way I doubt they will be released this week.

Heists Schmeists, just let me bet on myself hitting that feckin rock again, I've only 1.5m left! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Heists Schmeists, just let me bet on myself hitting that feckin rock again, I've only 1.5m left! :pac:

We got it wrong heists 27th January 2025 :(

Because of all the snow in new York the greatest city in the world Oorah rockstar employees couldn't get into work to press the any key that would send out an explosive update onto an asteroid that would enable heists through cosmic time travel... Mad I know but hey I read it on the interweb...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,877 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

They missed the 'Heist' key and hit the 'cool vidz n stuff' key

Fan Vids: Jaw-Dropping BMX Stunts from ErasableNinja, Santa Monica VS Del Perro POV and More

Posted 1 hour, 3 minutes ago | Author: R* Y | Filed Under: Games

This week’s round-up of recommended viewing from the wide world of GTA video creators on YouTube showcases avid videographers using Los Santos as their creative backdrop. From action movies, to intricate stunts, to artful real-life versus game-world comparisons, check out the fantastic array of new fan creations below.

GTA 5 - Best of 2014 BMX Stunt Montage by ErasableNinja
    Erasable's latest montage showcases some of his finest work to date. As well as insane chained grind combos and wall rides on just about every surface available, ridiculous power slides through impossibly tiny gaps will really have your eyes popping. The epic over-the-bridge backflip onto a moving truck bed at the 56 second mark is a stunt for the ages.

GTAV Car Meet and Drift / PS4 by 88:88 Productions
    GTA Online car meets are a hugely popular free mode activity for casual vehicle enthusiasts and dedicated car clubs alike. This super stylish video of one such rendezvous hosted by a Representative of the PS4 Car Meets Crew is capped off by a spirited spin-cycle drifting session at an empty basketball court in which the front-wheel-drive Blista Compact makes a notable cameo appearance.
    Also Check Out:
    GTA V (XB1) car meet and cruise by TheCamberKing52

Trigger List - GTA 5 Online Machinima Short Film by Angros Creations
    Angel Rosario's action-packed short film depicts an "a professional hit man named Marcus Novak taking on the task of eliminating a narcotics dealer and smuggler named Roy Parker, who betrayed him a few years ago during a contract killing." With a slick cinematic presentation, we're hoping to see more episodes from Marcus Novak's "Trigger List" in the near future.

Like A Flying Boss (Skydiving GTA 5 Stunt Montage) by RedKeyMon
    Back at it from the stunting scene, renowned fan favorite and Nomad Union alumni, RKM returns with a serious skydiving montage. Going above and beyond the typical dives, RKM flat-out raises the bar here. We won't give anything away but if the jaw-dropping passthrough in the grand finale dive doesn't make you a believer, nothing will.
    Also Check Out:
    FALCON GTA 5 Jet Stunt Montage by xxvLiiNEX

GTA 5 Santa Monica VS Real Life POV by Brett Rosenberg
    In a poetic and serene presentation, bicyclist and actor Brett Rosenberg uses a GoPro and a game controller to intercut a leisurely ride along the Del Perro Pier boardwalk with its IRL counterpart in Santa Monica, CA. With cleverly, almost surreally edited pedestrian dialogue audio, enjoy the vistas, scenery and the daily comings and goings of the denizens of these dual beachfront worlds.

MORE RECOMMENDED VIEWING
    Also don’t miss these fun vids as well that merit a watch – make sure you’re following us on Twitter too to see some great videos shared on the regular:

Of course, if you've got an excellent GTA or Rockstar themed clip of your own that you think the world needs to see, send it our way to have a look at mouthoff@rockstargames.com, and we may feature it in a future round-up here at the Newswire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Loading times tonight are a effing joke

Mc Love wrote: »

It's ffffddd up its even saying I've no crew all its showing up is a blank... I've no crew...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    It's ffffddd up its even saying I've no crew all its showing up is a blank... I've no crew...

In a playlist with Bryan and phobos and everytime job can't be downloaded and then i can't find a session

Mc Love wrote: »

Loading time weren't too bad for me last night.

But people leaving the sessions was. There were nearly 30 in the game, and after 30 - 40 mins I was the only one there.

I didn't really encounter any of them anyways as I was busy selling rat loaders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Just got dumped out because of an unknown server error. That's happening constantly and it really pisses me off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Just got dumped out because of an unknown server error. That's happening constantly and it really pisses me off.

I agree mate, it almost puts me off playing and tbh it was the reason i stopped playing it on the ps3, i genuinely thought that the ps3 wasnt able to cope with it online due to the scope of the game but clearly the problem is definitely on R* servers as people on Xbone and PS4 are having the same issues

I have been playing Battlefield for years and have never had one single problem, i was on GTA yesterday and had several time outs and the game even crashed in the clouds

They need to address these issues are at their end instead of the same generic "port forwarding" and "reset router cache" responses, i have my router in a dmz with a static ip address on my ps4 and it hasnt made one bit of difference

Anyways im gonna be free this week so i will be on most days to lvl up, have to get up to lvl 35 for my sniper rifle (god i miss that so much)

BTW is it me or do lvl'ing up take ages on the next gen? i remember when it was first released i was zooming up the rp charts but now im struggling to make ends meet!

have to get up to lvl 35 for my sniper rifle (god i miss that so much)
    Sniper Rifle is available at Lv21. Heavy Sniper at Lv90.

http://ie.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/List_of_GTA_Online_Rank_Unlocks

RonanP77 wrote: »

Thats usually the norm b4 an update so I reckon there will be one soon... Rockstar need to get their (medical terminology) STOOLS together though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Scotty # wrote: »
    Sniper Rifle is available at Lv21. Heavy Sniper at Lv90.

Thats odd, i almost certain when i viewed it yesterday on the ps4 it said lvl 35?

Im online in a bit so ill check back, i hope so, the sniper rifle was the best part for me, used to sit on the roof by the ls customs and pick players off!

Love the Sniper Rifle, there is a tall building across from LSC in the centre that has a sort of Mexican theme, I go on the top there as it has a lot of hiding areas and Snipe people

I agree mate, it almost puts me off playing and tbh it was the reason i stopped playing it on the ps3, i genuinely thought that the ps3 wasnt able to cope with it online due to the scope of the game but clearly the problem is definitely on R* servers as people on Xbone and PS4 are having the same issues

I have been playing Battlefield for years and have never had one single problem, i was on GTA yesterday and had several time outs and the game even crashed in the clouds

They need to address these issues are at their end instead of the same generic "port forwarding" and "reset router cache" responses, i have my router in a dmz with a static ip address on my ps4 and it hasnt made one bit of difference

Anyways im gonna be free this week so i will be on most days to lvl up, have to get up to lvl 35 for my sniper rifle (god i miss that so much)

BTW is it me or do lvl'ing up take ages on the next gen? i remember when it was first released i was zooming up the rp charts but now im struggling to make ends meet!

Same here, after Valentine's Day update last year I couldn't get into a game for longer than about 5 minutes, unless it was an invite-only session on my own. Emailed them and they wrote back with some generic port-forwarding sh1te for a solution. Tried it, didn't work, gave up and they had the gall to ask me was I happy with their service. I didn't even respond. No other game on 360 kicked me, just GTAO, it wasn't a connection issue. I wonder do they have any other reason for kicking other than 'unknown error'? I've never seen one.

Took a chance that it would be a little more stable on the PS4 and it generally has, but if it goes the same way I'll probably not bother with R* again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I always give full and frank replies to any emails that come asking "how was thew service?". Got one today from PSN in fact, they'll regret sending that. And reading the reply.

Hoop66 wrote: »
    I always give full and frank replies to any emails that come asking "how was thew service?". Got one today from PSN in fact, they'll regret sending that. And reading the reply.

Actually, now you mention it, PSN have added 5 days on to my subscription, presumably for the amount of time it's been down over the last year. Thanks lads, only another 20 you owe me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Yeah, I got that too. So I'll get 5 days in January next year, whoop-de-do.

• Advertisement

Hoop66 wrote: »

Give them Hell for me!!

Advertisement