Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I think everyone on PSN got the extra 5 days, because of the downtime over Christmas and early December when PSN was DDOS'd.

As for GTA Online, I can't remember the last time I didn't have connection issues during a session. It's been like this for the last year, don't think they'll ever sort this out, but I hope they do before heists are live. Imagine being 45 minutes into a heist and losing connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

As for GTA Online, I can't remember the last time I didn't have connection issues during a session. It's been like this for the last year, don't think they'll ever sort this out, but I hope they do before heists are live. Imagine being 45 minutes into a heist and losing connection.

I can see the future already.

Heist launch day will be frustrating as there will be too many people online at once for Rockstar to cope with.

There will be some sort of annoying bug with heists that will be patched fairly quickly.

After a week things will settle down.

Someone will find a Heist cash glitch and it'll free money for a few days.

Kesh will get a ps4 when heists finally arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I can see the future already.

Heist launch day will be frustrating as there will be too many people online at once for Rockstar to cope with.

There will be some sort of annoying bug with heists that will be patched fairly quickly.

After a week things will settle down.

Someone will find a Heist cash glitch and it'll free money for a few days.

Kesh will get a ps4 when heists finally arrive.

and what year is that in :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Prize draw now open for Boards-ie crew members to win a copy of the official GTA V guide book. Check the thread below for details.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=93908712#post93908712

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

jackrussel wrote: »
    Max shouldn't be allowed enter coz he already won something :P jk

Johnnyreynolds

To the peeps on ps4, join in the races/deathmatches sometime with us. We don't bite, well except for Frankie. But that's a different story.

We should have a 30 man royal rumble melee to celebrate this big occasion.

I dont know, last Royal Rumble there were a lot of angry people complaining about the winner even though it was obvious for a very long time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Love the Sniper Rifle, there is a tall building across from LSC in the centre that has a sort of Mexican theme, I go on the top there as it has a lot of hiding areas and Snipe people

You must show me that one Max! I'll try catch you online this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Keep me posted on this heist glitch :P :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Last night i tried play. Got on for 'Trash Talk' mission. Then kicked to SP, Got back in, everyone left and she froze. Turned off xbox, turned back on and froze on the online loading screen:mad: Hasnt been that bad in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Last night i tried play. Got on for 'Trash Talk' mission. Then kicked to SP, Got back in, everyone left and she froze. Turned off xbox, turned back on and froze on the online loading screen:mad: Hasnt been that bad in ages.

Its terrible at the moment, and Rockstars status page is a load of sh1te, it says all services are up and running all the time, which they clearly are not.

I think they are just ignoring the issues or people are not reporting them as it never seemed to work properly or consistently anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

God damn it, kicked off again because of am unknown network error, just as my mugger was approaching some asshole that tried killing me. I've decided to give up for the night.

• Advertisement

Danny was it you who had a picture of the fireworks? Can you upload it? 4 Mercenaries can't stop 1 man with a firework launcher!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

t6qT11HKMk655UFTsLIyCQ_0_0.jpg
    This is what I got if ya look closely to the left ya can see Proco's flare was in vain...

Ah i didn't even see that flare haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Having a good session tonight on Xbox. No probe yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Having a good session tonight on Xbox. No probe yet
    Yea was good on PS4 last night too though it meant I could hear all the race hate load and clear - the worst I've heard online to be honest. I'm amazed that Sony/R* don't do more to deter/stop it.

Playing on the xbox one, someone had a hoover up to their mic last night.

I muted them as soon as they did it, and all I could hear was other people complaining of the noise. It was funny.

Some people online are so obnoxious.

I only ever have my mic open to crew/friends. Last time I opened it to 'All', a bunch of French/Spanish were roaring and 12 year old Americans who I assume were white but sounded like they were straight outta Compton. Too old for that shyte. I like how you can hear people cry for about 3 seconds when you kill them though.

There's so much about this game I have still to learn. I just read that eating snacks replenished your health!! I thought they were just a pointless feature of the game. :rolleyes:

...and if you hold the action button instead of just tapping it, you get more out of each snack!

Scotty # wrote: »
    ...and if you hold the action button instead of just tapping it, you get more out of each snack!

I don't even know how to blow up the sticky bombs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Mr Freeze wrote: »

I don't even know what love is. But I wanna.

• Advertisement

I was expecting a tracker mortgage comeback, but that will do.

What button does trigger the sticky bombs btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Left of the D-pad

Sorry, I thought you had some sort of in-joke going, like when Proco says "I don't remember killing you" and he's my archenemy in that particular session. Probably 'accidentals'.

Just do what I do... press every button frantically! :D:D

There's so much about this game I have still to learn. I just read that eating snacks replenished your health!! I thought they were just a pointless feature of the game. :rolleyes:

If you need to refill your health quicker, lean against a wall and then eat them. It doesn't do the animation. You probably don't get the extra bit out of it though. Same thing if you eat them while in a car.

Just do what I do... press every button frantically! :D:D

Left right left on the dpad for me :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I usually press the any key... Works a treat everytime...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Would you like me to show you?

Would you like me to show you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Has the flight school always been available online? I'm racking up the gold medals here along with some cash and a little RP.

Advertisement