Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Has anyone on ps4 got the hearse they would like to help me with please?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Anyone on PS3 tonite? I'll be on for 8 til about midnight depending on what craic is to be had :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Anyone on PS3 tonite? I'll be on for 8 til about midnight depending on what craic is to be had :)

Yeah I will be on, probably most of the night.
    I'll see you online and we can cause some mayhem :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Yeah I will be on, probably most of the night.
    I'll see you online and we can cause some mayhem :D

I'll probably be on tonight, depending on how well the kids sleeps. Any plans in mind?

Kill other players and try not to "accidently" kill Board members

• Advertisement

Tonight's mission is to use a petrol tanker dropped from a cargobob onto a group of players.

Challenge accepted, I am online Now and ready to go

Challenge accepted, I am online Now and ready to go

Same as. Invite?

_DMac_ wrote: »
    Same as. Invite?

Add MartellusOvammer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Heading on now lads

• Advertisement

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Heading on now lads

Well attempting to :/

monkeynuz wrote: »
    Well attempting to :/

Tried joining through Denny's invite but bloody thing booted me lol now lost invite

yeah cant seem to get into a session or mission with him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Haven't been on in a while PS3 was acting up.Was very loud !

So I decided to open her up check the fan, here is what I found

Easy job actually philips screw driver and hair dryer :D

Pictures to big to show on thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I didn't think it was possible but I just got 9,640 RP for a mission. The payout was £20k so that's not bad but the RP was class. I think I'll be trying that again in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I didn't think it was possible but I just got 9,640 RP for a mission. The payout was £20k so that's not bad but the RP was class. I think I'll be trying that again in the morning.

What mission?? Can't just come on, drop that clanger and run....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Very simple, it can probably be done on lots of missions. I did it on Blow Up because it's a short one. You just hop in your Tank, blow up the cars, then when the cops show up spend a few minutes killing them. Lose the wanted level and head back to Simeon.

The more you kill, the higher the RP. I probably spent 10 minutes between the mission and killing cops, I killed 189 of them, including about half a dozen choppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

The same works on lots of missions, like Check Out Time, if you do the wall breach up the road from Venice beach, you can kill loads of cops and helicopters, then call Lester and jump back over the wall. Just as long as it's a mission where you need to kill someone and lose police.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Can anyone help me out here?

I lent my GTA V (PS4) disc to a friend last week, he's heading away to Africa with work on monday and now wants to buy the game off me to take with him.

He offered €60.

I can buy it again in Argos for €63, but will the code for the $500,000 online cash work considering I already entered the code that came with the original disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I lent my GTA V (PS4) disc to a friend last week, he's heading away to Africa with work on monday and now wants to buy the game off me to take with him.

He offered €60.

I can buy it again in Argos for €63, but will the code for the $500,000 online cash work considering I already entered the code that came with the original disc?

no, a code only be used once. would yer friend not buy the game second hand for cheaper?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I bought the game 2 times and got the money in single player 1 time and in online 2 times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

He offered €60.

Do you mean you are going to buy a new game and it will have a new 500k code inside?
    I'd imagine that would work on your account as it would be a different code (but I'm not 100% on that)

The code you used wouldnt work on your friends account.

Anyone online PS3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

jackrussel wrote: »
    no, a code only be used once. would yer friend not buy the game second hand for cheaper?
    Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Do you mean you are going to buy a new game and it will have a new 500k code inside?
    I'd imagine that would work on your account as it would be a different code (but I'm not 100% on that)

The code you used wouldnt work on your friends account.
    Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I bought the game 2 times and got the money in single player 1 time and in online 2 times

Cheers everyone. Yeah, it's myself that would be buying the game new again and using the code that comes with the new disc. I just wasn't sure if one person/account could use two different codes.

My friend has no intention of playing online and wouldn't be able to anyway in the middle of Ghana. He won't get a chance to go looking for it second hand before heading off on Monday so that's why he just wants to buy it from me.

I am so sick of the created jobs that are set up so the creator can win easily. Races with stupid jumps that are hidden and especially deathmatches starting with mêlée weapons but with guns and explosives hidden at the top of a giant stack of crates.

That was a ****ty deathmatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Just had myself a crazy brain wave I wonder cud we all exchange codes between ps4 and xbox1 so if they're were 250 people each console that wud mean 249 codes each so multiple $500000 by 249 $124500000 cash each boom richest crew in the world :D :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Did they ever release the heists or do they still put them back to be released soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Did they ever release the heists or do they still put them back to be released soon?

They are still saying it will be released soon . So it will be out by ps5 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Any of ye 360ers on tonight? I plan on being on flat out after 7-8ish

Advertisement