Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

I'd love a car pack, the more customization the better. Customization options is good with anything though, cars, clothes, tattoos or piercings, apartment interiors, garages, all of it. I'd love all things like that BUT the jetpack, the motherfcking jetpack needs to come back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Rockstar servers taking the piss tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My first game of bounty hunter tonight, good laugh with about 10 crew on at one point. Can ye upload yer pics of the lineup? Hope we got a good one with all the machine guns going off.

WdSm9942h0eOK2dLfW6xXw_0_0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

That pic looks like everyone is too embarrassed to look at Phobos :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I must pop on at the weekend and try to get into a game of bounty hunter, it sounds fun.

• Advertisement

1 more day to enter the GTA V Guide Book Draw. I will be closing the comp in the morning.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057364559

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

sheehy83 wrote: »
    My first game of bounty hunter tonight, good laugh with about 10 crew on at one point. Can ye upload yer pics of the lineup? Hope we got a good one with all the machine guns going off.

WdSm9942h0eOK2dLfW6xXw_0_0.jpg

Man I miss this so much :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Some laugh in bounty hunter last night.

guil wrote: »

That Ambrosia fella was fair annoying but was nice to see the BRDS crew come together to complain and try kick him :pac:

Also, if you are on the run with Proco, he will leave you lead you into danger and then leave you for dead. Then once you die, you still have the bounty on you because no other player killed you so it's a bad idea to go hunting other bounties. I really made a balls of it haha

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Man I miss this so much :(

Someone photoshop Max into the picture!

Damn these onions.. ='[

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

guil wrote: »
    Yea was good craic. Proco was a little upset at being shot through the wall though! :D:D

We need to get some rules down in writing and arrange it a little earlier. 1AM on a Tuesday night is a little too late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Scotty # wrote: »
    Yea was good craic. Proco was a little upset at being shot through the wall though! :D:D

We need to get some rules down in writing and arrange it a little earlier. 1AM on a Tuesday night is a little too late!

I was waiting for ages for Davey to fly through the door! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I was waiting for ages for Davey to fly through the door! :pac:

#bestbountyhunterever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    #bestbountyhunterever

This is an old folks tale...

I don't believe it!!!!

Christ, the things you have to do to get into a session with a friend/crew member!

Last night I got online and was put into a session that included a Boardie, Digitalsafe, so I added him as a friend.
    We did a mission together and had planned to help him get the Dubsta after the mission but when we went back, I was put in a session on my own. I tried to join his session and when I did it said he had left.
    Eventually after about 10 or so minutes we just went into an invite only session but it was too late in the game day to get the Dubsta and he had to leave :(

Hopefully next time we meet it wont be as difficult......hopefully!

Load the mission 'Time to get away'.

It locks the GTA time to 12 noon and you should be able to get as many Dubstas as you want. I use it to fill up with the modified Sandkings up in Paleto Bay. They sell for $30K each. Never tried it for Dubsta's. The mission will only be available in your Jobs list if you have already been offered it by Martin. If you don't have it, I'm on most nights and will invite you to join it.

py6EF31i7kS4aCy6jb8zGw_0_0.jpg

Unfortunately, you can't use Mod Shop while on the mission so you are still restricted on how quickly you can sell them.

Edit: The 30K is with the Sad Trombone glitch. If you have the yellow SK just open Suspension, back out of it, go to Horns and select Sad Trombone. Then sell for $28K - $30K. If you have the Blue SK you need to go to Suspension and select the one for $200, then Horns>Sad Trombone and sell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Do the modified Sandkings sell for 30k without the Sad Trombone? If so, they should sell for around 42k after the horn glitch, sweet. Where abouts do these Sandkings appear, and how are they recognisable?

Will this work on the Xbox One?

I tried the Sad Trombone thing with the Dubsta but it definately didnt work.
    I didnt know the Sandkings sold for that much, must try it.
    As for that mission, I have done it with a friend but I havent had it requested by Martin unless I missed it as I tend to ignore mission requests most times.
    If you can, could you post a pic of the map and where I can find that mission marker and also where exactly is the Sandking?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

top left of map by ammunation i think is where sandking spawns

This is on PS4.

The Sandkings sell for $18K before fitting Sad Trombone and anywhere between $29K - $31K after.

They spawn in the parking lot next to Ammo-Nation in Paleto bay (usually an army truck there) between 11AM-3PM. Even if you don't have one, just keep driving around the block and you will see one pull out of the lot eventually. There are two 6 car properties available two blocks away and Beekers Mods is at the end of the road. I spawn in one of those properties when I'm starting a session, sell an SK, and then grab a helicopter behind the cop shop across from Ammo-nation to get me down to LS. Handy $30k everytime I start a session and usually sell one before I quit as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

You can do the dubstas on that mission aswell. They sell for a few quid more with or without the sad trombone glitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Was online today ps3 and was in my Garage beside the airport I was half keeping an eye on the game but was also doing a bit of a quick google on the laptop!
    Anyway I got exploded in my garage to my total surprise?
    No one showed up on radar near me what the F?
    No one was credited for the kill either?
    Anyone experienced this weirdness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Was online today ps3 and was in my Garage beside the airport I was half keeping an eye on the game but was also doing a bit of a quick google on the laptop!
    Anyway I got exploded in my garage to my total surprise?
    No one showed up on radar near me what the F?
    No one was credited for the kill either?
    Anyone experienced this weirdness?

I died about fifteen times like that yesterday on mount chiliad and in the town below it, got so bad I signed off.

Scotty # wrote: »
    This is on PS4.

The Sandkings sell for $18K before fitting Sad Trombone and anywhere between $29K - $31K after.

They spawn in the parking lot next to Ammo-Nation in Paleto bay (usually an army truck there) between 11AM-3PM. Even if you don't have one, just keep driving around the block and you will see one pull out of the lot eventually. There are two 6 car properties available two blocks away and Beekers Mods is at the end of the road. I spawn in one of those properties when I'm starting a session, sell an SK, and then grab a helicopter behind the cop shop across from Ammo-nation to get me down to LS. Handy $30k everytime I start a session and usually sell one before I quit as well.

Great tip man, i might have to invest in one of those properties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

The thing with the Sandkings though you have to wait 45 mins to sell them on, do the math on say 6 of them in your garage and it harldley seems worth it with the time you have to wait, i made 300k in half hour earlier with Rat Loaders so its more feasible to max this out fellas while it's still going, im not knocking the customised npc cars but save them for a rainy day

This trombone trick has bought me an apartment, a carbonizzare, a turismo and bike with all the trimmings and im only level 47..rock on lol! :)

I saw mention of the rat loader but didn't look into it as i don't really like grinding for money but 1 night in a crew game has me broke. What's the rat loader scheme?

Buy one and take it to LSC go to Suspension and go down through each of them then hit back and go to Horn, go to the last Horn, which will be Sad Trombone, there will be a tick next to it, select it then go back and select sell, you'll sell the car for $16k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Can't connect to the network, but I can see everyone else on. See what danny said about Rockstar servers being scutter? Well PSN is the scutteriest of the scutter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Great tip man, i might have to invest in one of those properties.

Have one of those properties and its great having no losers messing outside

• Advertisement

OK for some reason the sell option is not appearing in LSC for any of my cars

Advertisement