Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

I was booted out in to singleplayer so feck it im gonna call it a night, great craic that bounty hunter, will have to arrange it for over the weekend. Catchup with you all soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Winner in my 1st ever bounty hunt and took out a chopper with a handgun, I was happy with that. Pity I was so **** at the races. I'll be on again over the weekend so hopefully we can get it all going again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Good laugh lads, bounty Hunter is absolutely brilliant! Some great car chases. As for the races, Proco and davey i hate you both equally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Something very fishy going on

Mc Love wrote: »
    Something very fishy going on

I'm on now if anyone's about. Looks as though I may have missed the party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Mc Love wrote: »
    I'm on now if anyone's about. Looks as though I may have missed the party

Ya haven't missed much other than Proco's cleverly disguised hidden glithchy cheating system hehe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Ya haven't missed much other than Proco's cleverly disguised hidden glithchy cheating system hehe...

Yeah, glitch founded by me.

Step one: Drive the faster than everyone else and drop proximity bombs.

Step two: Finish first, not 5th .

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Good laugh lads, bounty Hunter is absolutely brilliant! Some great car chases. As for the races, Proco and davey i hate you both equally.

With love and kind regards :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

The thing with the Sandkings though you have to wait 45 mins to sell them on, do the math on say 6 of them in your garage and it harldley seems worth it with the time you have to wait...
    I agree. If your grinding for funds the rat loader is a faster way to make money. My way is just a handy way to make $30k for 2 mins work every 45 mins or so.

Challenges working for me!

I found a 5 lap criminal records, challenge set @ 2 min 13.99 sec.
    I did it in 2 minutes flat, in a modded Zentorno.

EDIT: Could do it only once with one character, gonna try my second character now.
    EDIT2: Did it with my second character, looks like its once per character, per day.

Probably be patched soon.

• Advertisement

Proco Jr. wrote: »

EDIT: Could do it only once with one character, gonna try my second character now.

Here we go wit the cheating again like I said last nite

Here we go wit the cheating again like I said last nite

Danny, if its a legitimate part of the game, its not cheating :pac:

I can NEVER find a Criminal Records race with a reasonable time for 250k :(

Need some cash for the valentines dlc :p

Speaking of, i heard it's a rehash of last years valentines day massacre but id say we'd be lucky even getting that as r* said heists would be the next dlc....back in November.

Danny, if its a legitimate part of the game, its not cheating :pac:

I don't understand

I don't understand

Challenges are something that Rockstar created.

They also created that rock we hit repeatedly.

Challenges are something that Rockstar created.

They also created that rock we hit repeatedly.

So ur not a cheater I just can't accept that... Btw what was the name of the challenge ya done??

So ur not a cheater I just can't accept that... Btw what was the name of the challenge ya done??

'RP' I think

'RP' I think

Done 250k for 2 mins work its called gg

Done 250k for 2 mins work its called gg

And it's gone off the list wit my second character...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

I found a 5 lap criminal records, challenge set @ 2 min 13.99 sec.
    I did it in 2 minutes flat, in a modded Zentorno.

EDIT2: Did it with my second character, looks like its once per character, per day.

Probably be patched soon.

Where can you find that?

• Advertisement

Start, online, playlists, challenges.

On a legit note...

Get Double RP in this Weekend's GTA Online Verified Playlist

Starting today and lasting through Sunday, February 8th - get 2X RP in the GTA Online Event Playlist of new Verified Jobs. The Playlist features a selection of 5 Jobs to try out from this week's Verified selections:

Bahama West Mama Mia!
    Border War
    Close Quarters LTS
    Contend: Zombie Town
    San Andreas Shootout LTS

To jump right in and start earning Double RP, just fire up GTAV and hit the "Event Playlist" button on the launch screen, or access it via the "Playlists" section of the GTA Online Start Menu.

keano25 wrote: »
    Where can you find that?

Start>online>playlists>challenges

Pick a challenge worth 250k, do one in criminal records thats around 2 min 14 or so. You should do it in 2 mins 5 seconds at the most, in a modded Zentorno.

Works on PS4, not sure about the rest.

You have to have 250k to win 250k.
    You could lose 250k.

Do it at your own risk :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Start>online>playlists>challenges

Pick a challenge worth 250k, do one in criminal records thats around 2 min 14 or so. You should do it in 2 mins 5 seconds at the most, in a modded Zentorno.

Works on PS4, not sure about the rest.

You have to have 250k to win 250k.
    You could lose 250k.

Do it at your own risk :pac:

Couldn't find it earlier.

Nice little group of us sniping those fellas earlier.. My connection crashed after I got a bounty.

Haha what started off as myself Bryan sheehy and zanatoo messing around at the airport sniping and blowing one another up ended in carnage mayhem and proco rooftop sniper tactics never seen so many other session players react and retaliate in such a manner we may of started this war but we sure as hell got together and fought it great to see such a strong brd's crew on aswell we may have been outnumbered but we put on a epic and heroic show until we meet again Los Santos good night and god bless Seacrest oooouuuuuut

Hoping to be on later this evening!

Spent some amount of money on ammo last night but was worth it. What farty said, great teamwork! Class then to all head up to chiliad and literally kick those 6 guys down the hill and epic quote by someone "THIS IS OUR MOUNTAIN".

Wel I wish I ad this much fun I got kicked everytime I tried joining ye... Then when I did join ye I got stuck in a mission screen and the whole ting froze... Was fit to throw the controller at the tv... Fml... Will hopefully succeed in being on most the nite tonite...if servers may be oh so kind to me...

I'm officially back to my millionaire status after grinding rat loader for the last hour made a cool 400k :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Xbox decided to wreck my GTA V disc again

RIP online character 2013-2015

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I sold most of the vehicles in my garage as I didn't really need or use them. Besides, I got them with free money from the Bounty Glitch last year as well as my apartment :D

Anyway, Mr Freeze told me that the Sad Trombone trick works on all the cars, I gave it a go with a random car I got off the street, the Botoki or something, some ****ty car and sure enough the Sad Trombone trick worked and I was able to sell the car for $15K, normally it only sells for $3K although the trick still wont work with the Modded Dubsta.

Advertisement