Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

although the trick still wont work with the Modded Dubsta.

go into customs buy the normal suspension on your dubsta, then go to horns, sad trumbone is there, go back to suspension put custom back on, sell for 36250!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Tried that, didn't work, think it might just work on PS4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    I'm officially back to my millionaire status after grinding rat loader for the last hour made a cool 400k :D
    v1QArEp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    v1QArEp.jpg

U on tonight btich :D

U on tonight btich :D

Give me an hour or so...

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Give me an hour or so...

Sound give me a shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Servers are a bit all over the place this evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone doing the events?

Mc Love wrote: »
    Anyone doing the events?

Wouldn't mind doing it something different but like that it's like it's down

Servers are pretty bad

• Advertisement

Psn/r*servers pure skutter tonight in the fits crying here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I'm officially back to my millionaire status after grinding rat loader for the last hour made a cool 400k :D

Any chance of a heads up on how to do this?... Im back online after a year and moved from PS3 to 4 so not in "the know"
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Clicked on join crew members
    Got in, loaded up in garage.got car and drove out.
    2 guys waiting outside for me in dune buggy with jet engines.
    1 started shooting my car and it looked like fire hydrants erupted from the engine.
    Then they went on fire and I died....
    I suppose they were hackers??
    >:(

Any chance of a heads up on how to do this?... Im back online after a year and moved from PS3 to 4 so not in "the know"
    Thanks

Buy a garage beside the mod shop near the airport
    Fill up your garage with the ratloaders $6000 each in sa car shop
    1. Drive into LSC.
    2. Go to the suspension mods and just back out.
    3. Go to horns and the Sad Trombone normally 27k should now be free
    4. Profit!
    Do this 10 time you will earn up to 160k nt too bad 100k profit each time u fill ur garage

Unknown network issue my bolllocks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I was on most of the day doing the double RP playlist, I levelled up 5 times and made around $700k or so but spent about the half of it on doing up my cars. The 1st LTS is pretty good, Deathmatch is class, 2nd LTS isn't too bad but I drop out after that. The race is **** and I'm not a fan of Captures.

The servers were pretty bad early on and got steadily worse. I turned it off around 7:30 because I was completely fed up of it. Hopefully they'll be better in the morning, I'll be on for the day again from around 8:30.

I gave up, it's so fvcked up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Mc Love wrote: »
    I gave up, it's so fvcked up

Absolutely poxy tonight, they really are taking the mick with the amount of issues even a year and a bit down the line of this game originally coming out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Trying to join ye but getting server full message. Spectating now but looks mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Trying to join ye but getting server full message. Spectating now but looks mental.

Same here. Kept getting kicked and freezing when launching. Then when spectating, I was up in the clouds spinning in circles. At least now I know others having problems tonight as well, not just me. Pain in the arse.

• Advertisement

Same here. Kept getting kicked and freezing when launching. Then when spectating, I was up in the clouds spinning in circles. At least now I know others having problems tonight as well, not just me. Pain in the arse.

All nite popping in and out of clouds got kicked from phobos race called it a nite then wondering nw is it gonna be like that til heists will this be the new norm :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

The double RP playlist putting strain on the servers by any chance?

The double RP playlist putting strain on the servers by any chance?

I'd reakon so or else they had put together a weak last minute botched job on hot fixing glitches threw together these new playlists because people are getting really impatient about heists and now the server's are misbehaving as a result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I was on most of the day doing the double RP playlist, I levelled up 5 times and made around $700k or so but spent about the half of it on doing up my cars. The 1st LTS is pretty good, Deathmatch is class, 2nd LTS isn't too bad but I drop out after that. The race is **** and I'm not a fan of Captures.

The servers were pretty bad early on and got steadily worse. I turned it off around 7:30 because I was completely fed up of it. Hopefully they'll be better in the morning, I'll be on for the day again from around 8:30.

No points for guessing who dosnt have a ball and chain :D

By the way, Xbox was grand tonight. Must be psn not r*

No points for guessing who dosnt have a ball and chain :D

By the way, Xbox was grand tonight. Must be psn not r*

You wouldn't believe the difference between them Dusty, PSN is horrendous compared to XBL. Consider that before you make the switch, and if your mates are on XBL, stay there (mine aren't).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yeah its been grand on the XBO, only issue I have is that I dont get into many sessions with other Boardies :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any way if doing the event playlist apart from joining on the loading screen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Any way if doing the event playlist apart from joining on the loading screen?

Press start, online, playlists, rockstart verified jobs. That should show up the current event they are running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Can anyone recommend a good property to buy - have circa 500 grand in the bank but dont want to spend the whole lot- somewhere fairly central if possible?

• Advertisement

Can anyone recommend a good property to buy - have circa 500 grand in the bank but dont want to spend the whole lot- somewhere fairly central if possible?

Alta Street, about 240k I think, could be wrong. Bang in the middle and close to LSC, Ammunation around the corner - it's a 10 car garage and an apartment with heist (LOL) room.

Advertisement