Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

What did we get last year actually? I can't remember...

13th feb last year (Thursday) so would be Friday if it's a valentines update but who knows.

Valentines massacee roosevelt car and 50s mafia clothes bonnie and clyde style.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I'm grand, Frances5Angles :D
    Kenjataimu sounds familiar :P
    Pokemon: Pikachu LOVES Ketchup

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

@PlayStationEU: NEWS: There will PSN Maintenance on Thursday 12 February from 17:00 to 20:30 GMT. Full details > http://t.co/2utYPf4mwl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Aw nice thanks man! how much is the sandking to buy?

No idea, the yellow modded one spawns sometime between 12:00 and 15:00 in the parking lot of Ammunation in Paleto Bay.
    I spent most of yesterday driving back and fourth on that stretch of road to get the yellow SK, even bought a house in the area so i could store them there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Is there any way around the selling 1 car per game day limitation? Or are we limited to the selling 1 per 48 mins?

• Advertisement

Ah cool will keep an eye up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Is there any way around the selling 1 car per game day limitation? Or are we limited to the selling 1 per 48 mins?

You can sell as many as you like if you buy them i.e. the Ratloader glitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

You can sell as many as you like if you buy them i.e. the Ratloader glitch.

Thanks dude

Up to 800k with the rat loader scheme. Just another 2 goes and il be at a mil. Want that to fund a heist when they are released #Believe

Any good way of ranking up fast? I'm almost level 70 but want to get to 100. I tried something earlier where you go to army base, get 4 star level and hide by a fence to get 400rp. Waaaaaay to grindy and boring. Gave up after 10 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Up to 800k with the rat loader scheme. Just another 2 goes and il be at a mil. Want that to fund a heist when they are released #Believe

Any good way of ranking up fast? I'm almost level 70 but want to get to 100. I tried something earlier where you go to army base, get 4 star level and hide by a fence to get 400rp. Waaaaaay to grindy and boring. Gave up after 10 minutes.
    if u have a tank i think one of the "blow up" missions pays like 8k rp u just keep killing cops google it should be on youtube i think

• Advertisement

Would everyone in the mission get 8k rp or just the guy in the tank? Wont be splashing out on a tank anytime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Would everyone in the mission get 8k rp or just the guy in the tank? Wont be splashing out on a tank anytime soon.

It's blow up 2 with two players both get 8k rp and bout 16800... Could load it up for ya give. Ya tank and u can leave... Done that wit a mate...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    It's blow up 2 with two players both get 8k rp and bout 16800... Could load it up for ya give. Ya tank and u can leave... Done that wit a mate...

Sound man next time i see you on il give that a go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Can you not make any modifications to Vans? I got one tonight and all I could do was put a tracker and insurance on it or fit explosives.

I've been looking for one for ages, hoping I could do it up nicely.

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Can you not make any modifications to Vans? I got one tonight and all I could do was put a tracker and insurance on it or fit explosives.

I've been looking for one for ages, hoping I could do it up nicely.

You can do up the Bravado Youga, I think it looks pretty sweet when done up to the hilt. Slow as sh1t with no practical purpose though, so I never kept one.

Really hoping r* release a class crew van for heists, quickish with good customisation and most important can carry 6.

If you could just throw a red stripe up the side of the Youga a la BA's van in the A-Team and make it quicker, I'd be happy.

"In 2015 a bunch of internet weirdos were sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Santos underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire.....the B-Team"

DAN-DAN-DAAAANN....dandandan.

Surely we can get a lookalike team together this weekend? Bags being Murdoch! Proco can be Amy :pac:

If you could just throw a red stripe up the side of the Youga a la BA's van in the A-Team and make it quicker, I'd be happy.

"In 2015 a bunch of internet weirdos were sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Santos underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire.....the B-Team"

DAN-DAN-DAAAANN....dandandan.

Surely we can get a lookalike team together this weekend? Bags being Murdoch! Proco can be Amy :pac:

Haha dibs on being face naturally enough I'm the best looking of all the crew so it wud only be fitting to take the title now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I ain't gettin' on no plane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

My old guy character can be hannibal.

I love it when a plan comes together :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

It's a pity you cannot store the Lost MC vans, they would make a perfect A-Team van (add a bit of matte black paint over the LMC logo on the side).

I had a van done up like the A-Team van before, looked ok, but it was so slow it was useless. You could do up a Coquette to look like Face's Corvette too.

Begs being Hunt Stockwell, A-team's boss!!! We're gonna do this..... MY WAY!

Hunt_Stockwell.jpg

Ok lads, lets make this happen.

Hannibal-the-a-team-18347268-450-661.jpg

oGsdtTM.jpg

1313735121934.JPG

XkwSXQR.jpg

Savage!

We need cigars though.

D2S21ev.jpg

Jaysis Proco. credit where it's due, that looks class man!

That looks terrible, the whole idea is terrible, you should just not bother with it and just play as normal. ¬.¬

That looks terrible, the whole idea is terrible, you should just not bother with it and just play as normal. ¬.¬

Not being able to play on PS4 is terrible :pac:

Thats not it at all......shut up......no YOU suck!!

:(

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Ok lads, lets make this happen.

Hannibal-the-a-team-18347268-450-661.jpg

oGsdtTM.jpg

1313735121934.JPG

XkwSXQR.jpg

Be class to do it will we all go back on and get this done :D:D

Advertisement