Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Indiana Proco and the Temple of Shaddupp

fCgirr1qaUm3uk4A5OR8GQ_0_0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Mudderf*ck the GOWLS who take you off the road because you're the better driver!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

After seeing a pic in the pics thread, think I'm gonna troll a few f√ckers when I'm home
    Proxys at doors to ammunation
    Passive mode
    Camera
    Totes lolz :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Savage!

Yes? :D

Came across my first AI modded car, the Ruiner below just sitting outside an LSC. Took it in to see what was done to it and all cosmetic stuff like the oil cooler on the very front. Just sold a car so can't see how much it would go for. The sad trombone horn wasn't free either (went into suspension) before hand), weird. Not exactly the colours I'd go for either.

Have ye come across any nice AI Modded cars?

Anyway, I'm back in the Millionaire's club. Now, just gotta be a scrooge and not spend a penny.

mSbiTqFkaUWHQLPnKu2x7g_0_0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

djflawless wrote: »
    After seeing a pic in the pics thread, think I'm gonna troll a few f√ckers when I'm home
    Proxys at doors to ammunation
    Passive mode
    Camera
    Totes lolz :D

I did the proxy mines on the doors to Simeon's lockup in the docks. A guy who got the wanted car thought he was being clever when he spotted me down there and shot at me. I made like I was running away and in he went. Boom.

He absolutely fucking lost it. Hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I love those Proxy mines!!

Anywho, I have been at $2million since Tuesday by selling the Sandking as soon as I get on and then Rat Loaders though I didnt do it too long, I have a playlist of Crystal Clearout 2 with the mission playing 5 times and thats helped with the RP and cash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

It's playing up again, I just got kicked off twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

RonanP77 wrote: »
    It's playing up again, I just got kicked off twice.

Same here. Entire game shutdown twice when I tried to join you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

No problems on 360 yet for me anyway. well got kicked from 1 race that's all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

What are the best paying missions? I've a pain in my arse selling rat loaders.

Coveted, Titan of a job, Diamonds are forever and both Dock to stock missions have good RP and pay around 16 - 20k

RonanP77 wrote:
    Coveted, Titan of a job, Diamonds are forever and both Dock to stock missions have good RP and pay around 16 - 20k

That's Diamonds are for Trevor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Lads and Ladies im on the ps3 and have a garage down near the airport but basically everytime I spawn there im stuck in a blue cage/basketball hoop thing?
    I cant move so I have to start another session in a different garage?
    Any clue lads have I been hacked somehow?

That's me done for the night, I can't join jobs, host jobs or receive invitations. It won't let me join friends either. At level 116 I seemingly haven't unlocked any jobs yet.

No issues on either Xbox consoles or the PS3 on my end.

I was getting 16,600 per rat loader.... Today im getting 9,900 ... Has this happened anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I was getting 16,600 per rat loader.... Today im getting 9,900 ... Has this happened anyone else?

R* changed the price of the horn

jackrussel wrote: »
    R* changed the price of the horn

Strange theyd do that rather than just close the loophole... Ah well.... Grinding rat loaders for a 3k turnaround?... Fućk that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Ah crap. I should of sold off my garage full earlier today

• Advertisement

Yupp they changed it just after i made a mil. Made 500k in the last week from rat loaders. Kinda glad it's fixed so I'm not tempted to do it anymore. Shnakes R* :)

The servers are getting to be a right pain in the clackers too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Came across my first AI modded car, the Ruiner below just sitting outside an LSC. Took it in to see what was done to it and all cosmetic stuff like the oil cooler on the very front. Just sold a car so can't see how much it would go for. The sad trombone horn wasn't free either (went into suspension) before hand), weird. Not exactly the colours I'd go for either.

Have ye come across any nice AI Modded cars?
    You must select stock suspension (if it isn't already) to get the free trombone. On some of the AI modded cars, like the blue Sandking, the suspension is not stock. Also, on all cars, if it is already on stock suspension, like the rat loader, yellow sandking, you don't actually have to scroll through the suspensions, just open it and click straight back out.

Ah cool thanks man.

Good laugh last night. so, anyone figure out how to do crew vs crew playlist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Ah cool thanks man.

Good laugh last night. so, anyone figure out how to do crew vs crew playlist?

http://gtavcrews.com/index.php?threads/how-to-start-a-private-or-crew-vs-crew-battle.2562/

Ya have to invite there crew leader to an invite only session and when doing missions set the option to closed and it will only invite the two crews in that session... your crew and there crew go head to head... That's what I make from it anyway (open to being corrected)

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Gone off there nw for Lil bit proco chat ya in a bit great laugh killing ur man he was fierce funny everytime he was killed screaming

I am giving this Twitch thing a go and broadcasting my game http://www.twitch.tv/agentgig/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I am giving this Twitch thing a go and broadcasting my game http://www.twitch.tv/agentgig/

I clicked the link and got someone playing minecraft....
    fodat_zps78439ccf.jpg

Should be working now

• Advertisement

I finally figured out how to do little videos today. It hasn't worked out great, I failed A Titan of a job by trying to record myself flying under a bridge and Dock to Stock 2 by trying to take the container out of the warehouse with the cargobob.

Advertisement