Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

It's easy if you just tap share, it saves the last 15 mins and then you can edit it later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

been craving this but not when the servers are cack! Love the ganging up on others, even though I hated it when it was me other people were ganging up on me

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Been looking for good racing crew for a while now. Any suggestions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

crunchie44 wrote: »

boards crew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Many have tried, nobody succeeded..
    There's no escaping.... the BOARDS CREW!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Boards crew 4life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

"In 2015, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the irish underground. Today, still wanted by the government and an garda siochana they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The boards crew."

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Boards crew 4life

One love my brudda

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Boards crew 4life

4 life 4 real #brdslife #thuglife

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

"In 2015, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the irish underground. Today, still wanted by the government and an garda siochana they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The boards crew."

The A-Team Full Theme Tune:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could try Nonchalant Dominance (NoDo), I am member of both although my active crew has been boards for a while.

The thing is with NODO is there is some really good drivers in it and there are rules for their crew such as no hitting other cars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I might be biased but the Boards crew has some great drivers. I was ecstatic to win just 1 race last week. Some 'accidental' bumping but very clean for the most part. Playing with a bunch of randomers last week was like playing bumper cars, very annoying but activating 'non contact' is a bit boring.

Oh and #BrdsTilIDie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I use to love racing on gta, but my connection is ****.

Im racing and i see a car beside me spin out even though on my screen i never touched it.

Might come on soon for some fun

Traded my 10 car garage for a little home in the stix with 6 car garage. Wish id done this a LOT sooner! Moved to Paleto Bay and right beside an LSC, gun shop, clothes shop, hospital for spawning and a very handy helicopter in the police station for a quick trip into the city.

I read some of ye saying a sandking spawns up here, can anyone tell me the spot please?

Nearly sure it's in the car park beside ammunation

Only spawns around 12 as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

#boardsb4birds #realmuddafukking...ta

djflawless wrote: »
    #boardsb4birds

HAHAHAHA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Traded my 10 car garage for a little home in the stix with 6 car garage. Wish id done this a LOT sooner! Moved to Paleto Bay and right beside an LSC, gun shop, clothes shop, hospital for spawning and a very handy helicopter in the police station for a quick trip into the city.

I read some of ye saying a sandking spawns up here, can anyone tell me the spot please?

The Sandking spawns around Paleto Bay but the modded Yellow and Blue only spawn between 12:00 and 13:00 coming out of the car park for AmmuNation.
    If you are fast enough you can grab one, get it to your garage and make it back to grab another.
    I was only getting the yellow SK the last few days but today I finally got the blue one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I only got the yellow one once, I had to kill another player and take it off him. I knew where they spawned but wasn't sure of the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

90% of the time racing online, When I'm in first someone always manages to clip my rear quarter and spin me then they go on to win the race.

Really ****ing irritating.

Sound lads will keep an eye out for the Sandking, looks savage. Need to find a modded Sentinal as well. Want to keep the first ones i find, save me buying them and spending a fortune on modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Sound lads will keep an eye out for the Sandking, looks savage. Need to find a modded Sentinal as well. Want to keep the first ones i find, save me buying them and spending a fortune on modding.

The sentinel is handy enough to get. It's up towards the vine wood hills at the junction for that tequila la place on the corner. Just drive around the crossroads where the tequila place is and head east a small bit towards safehouse and turn round a few times. between around 12am to 3 am. Dont need to go far past the cross roads. Do a u turn at next junction And drive back through crossroads. If your stuck I can show you next time I'm on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

What's so special about the sand king?

keano25 wrote: »
    What's so special about the sand king?

It's rare and sells for 30k is lsc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Is there a guide or a video with all these rare cars, like the sandking yer on about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I made a little video about the Modded Dubsta, i did it as a joke but it does tell you where to find it and how to get it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hLIc6QiCM

I did not put much effort into it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Maybe some nice chap will compile a list for us and stick it up here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Maybe some nice chap will compile a list for us and stick it up here.

Few here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmddfrNzFMA
    I do the dubsta, really handy to eclipse towers, i have 1 if anyone needs help spawning, also i have found the dubsta doesnt spawn much before 11am if you do the mission "time to get away" the clock is stopped at midday so u can fill your garage, also handy mission for the sandking!

• Advertisement

cadete wrote: »
    Few here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmddfrNzFMA
    I do the dubsta, really handy to eclipse towers, i have 1 if anyone needs help spawning, also i have found the dubsta doesnt spawn much before 11am if you do the mission "time to get away" the clock is stopped at midday so u can fill your garage, also handy mission for the sandking!

You need to be in said vehicle for it to spawn though right? It spawns like a duplicate?

Advertisement