Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

You need to be in said vehicle for it to spawn though right? It spawns like a duplicate?

Naw i just waited and mine spawned, but it spawns much faster is your in one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

A lovely chap on the GTA Forums put this list together. 1st post has a big list with location but might be easier to use youtube vids once you see one you are looking for.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/749782-modded-npc-vehicles-lets-see-them/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

As soon as I get a chance I will try to get some of these and broadcast it on Twitch, then i'll just edit the video to Youtube with a handy guide on what is needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Seems to be so many glitches/tricks to get cash quick on the next gen version of the game, not to mention modded vehicles spawning. Anybody any tips/tricks for the old gen (Xbox 360 specifically) to get cash quicker? Takes an age trying to make it selling $9k cars and doing $20k jobs.

Getting attacked by players and spending all that on ammo doesn't help neither :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

The modded vehicles spawning in the Next Gen is actually something Rockstar decided to put in, its not really a glitch.

As for the 360, havent come across anything myself aside from doing the old missions :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I dont know if its on my end but im getting kicked every 5 mins from free mode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

The mission "Time to get away" isn't available for me, Coveted was the same. Do I have to download a link and bookmark it to be able to do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

RonanP77 wrote: »
    The mission "Time to get away" isn't available for me, Coveted was the same. Do I have to download a link and bookmark it to be able to do it?

Someone else has to host it, and then on the voting screen where you pick what to do next - you select replay so you'll host it. Play it. Then you'll be able to select it for your jobs menu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Can anyone give me an idea of an easy RP grind.... Im at 44 but want to get to 50 quicker than i am going at the moment... I don't seem to collect a lot of RP in my sessions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Can anyone give me an idea of an easy RP grind.... Im at 44 but want to get to 50 quicker than i am going at the moment... I don't seem to collect a lot of RP in my sessions.

Blow up 2 with a tank...

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Blow up 2 with a tank...

I ain't got no tank!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Some of us with a tank can do it with you, you can borrow ours.

I'm gonna be on around half 11 with the sole purpose if missions to get RP If anyone wants to join me. I read if you dont have a tank for blow up 2, you just need a few stickies and then wall yourself in under a bridge to pick off cops and hide from the ghetto bird. So that for 8 minutes/200 cop kills will get you 8k RP and 15k money. I'm willing to try it anyway.

I've been using the Blowup II mission for RP using the bridge too. Get around $19,200 and 5,000 RP each time (more if doing it with a friend). No need for tanks. Worked it so I literally use one sticky mine and a lot of handgun bullets. It's a little long time wise but it's low on ammo and the payout is pretty good. Anybody on the 360 wants to join me just let me know. I'll be on around 10pm

Nearly all missions give a decent payout and rp if ya play for say ten minutes or longer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Nearly all missions give a decent payout and rp if ya play for say ten minutes or longer...

I'm not long back at this on Xbox One but since the break between it and the 360 version I've noticed even a good failed attempt at a mission can give up some ok RP.

I'm level 90 at the minute , taking 20k to level up and most jobs give 2k RP, half that for a failed attempt.

I played that mission once tonight "Blow Up II" .... It was given by message from Simeone ..... But I couldn't figure out if or how I could play it again... Can somebody give me a heads up please?
    Yeah, I'm a bit of a dumbass!

I played that mission once tonight "Blow Up II" .... It was given by message from Simeone ..... But I couldn't figure out if or how I could play it again... Can somebody give me a heads up please?
    Yeah, I'm a bit of a dumbass!

Just pause the game, go to the online tab, jobs - rockstar created - missions and it should be there.

Thanks man.... Thought I looked in there but obviously not...

I went into rockstar created missions last night but no sign of blow up. Phobos started it and invited me. Did it quick so i could just bookmark it but no bookmark option after it, L1 did nothing. Then he suggested creating a playlist and adding it crib recently played missions but it said i had no recently played missions. looks like rockstar is trying to stop the grinding.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I went into rockstar created missions last night but no sign of blow up. Phobos started it and invited me. Did it quick so i could just bookmark it but no bookmark option after it, L1 did nothing. Then he suggested creating a playlist and adding it crib recently played missions but it said i had no recently played missions. looks like rockstar is trying to stop the grinding.

Are you a high up enough level? I think certain missions become available at certain levels.

DubDJ wrote: »
    Are you a high up enough level? I think certain missions become available at certain levels.

I'm 69 :cool: I read that mission opens up at level 20.

I'm 69 :cool: I read that mission opens up at level 20.

Yeah I'm only 55 and I've it unlocked a while now. Starting doing it before I was even level 50. Strange that it's now showing for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

I didnt have the mission (blow it up 2) on my job screen so i just rang simeon a few times and then he offered it to me and when i completed it its always on my job list now. (btw im lvl 65)

I was on a moment ago to try it, i dont have a tank so i did wall breach and it took ages blowing things up to earn enough RP, cost me more than the job pays out so id say you deff need a tank to profit off this one as using bullets alone takes a while, i got $20k and 8k RP but it took too long

Stick a few sticks of c4 on the cars, jump in the banshee, drive a few blocks and by the clothes shop theres a glass window to breach, park the banshee safe, get behind the window and then detonate the c4 and you will automatically get a 3* wanted lvl, kill as much as you can (or until you get bored) i lasted 10 mins, ring lester and remove wanted lvl, drive banshee to simeons garage...Profit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

It's a Tuesday and not one new rumour about heists :pac:

Jaggy wrote: »
    It's a Tuesday and not one new rumour about heists :pac:

Lads did ye hear there bringing out heists on the ?/?/2015!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Lads did ye hear there bringing out heists on the ?/?/2015!!!!!!

Much better.

I didnt have the mission (blow it up 2) on my job screen so i just rang simeon a few times and then he offered it to me and when i completed it its always on my job list now. (btw im lvl 65)

I was on a moment ago to try it, i dont have a tank so i did wall breach and it took ages blowing things up to earn enough RP, cost me more than the job pays out so id say you deff need a tank to profit off this one as using bullets alone takes a while, i got $20k and 8k RP but it took too long

Stick a few sticks of c4 on the cars, jump in the banshee, drive a few blocks and by the clothes shop theres a glass window to breach, park the banshee safe, get behind the window and then detonate the c4 and you will automatically get a 3* wanted lvl, kill as much as you can (or until you get bored) i lasted 10 mins, ring lester and remove wanted lvl, drive banshee to simeons garage...Profit :)

The method I take is I firstly park all the cars right beside each other, and then place one stickie right in the middle of them all. I take the banshee down to the bridge and climb in the wall. Detonate the stickie which 99% of the time destroys all the cars.

Then once I get a three star wanted level I use the handgun taking out police with mostly head shots. Once I reach 5 stars I walk around a bit and eventually the police will start looking for you. Just stand still until you loose the wanted level. Then walk out and get the banshee, drop it off and that's that.

I can get up to $19k on my own and it costs less than $1k in ammo. If I could I'd make a video because it's so far the best way to make money on the old gen version of the game. If your own the 360 add me and I can do the job with you. It usually takes me 15 minutes or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

If you've done it now, it should now be listed in the Rockstar Created list. Only missions you've done are listed there. Even though the mission is 'unlocked' at 20, you may not have been offered it yet or ignored it of you were. Some missions are offered more frequent than others.

You can search for Playlists on SocialClub and 'add to game'.

Finally got to Lv50 last night which is supposed to unlock mugging (watch out DaveyHarte!) but says I have to be offered it by Lamar still :(

If anyone is looking to win races to unlock car mods please give me a shout and we can take turns to win.

• Advertisement

Scotty # wrote: »
    If you've done it now, it should now be listed in the Rockstar Created list. Only missions you've done are listed there. Even though the mission is 'unlocked' at 20, you may not have been offered it yet or ignored it of you were. Some missions are offered more frequent than others.

You can search for Playlists on SocialClub and 'add to game'.

Finally got to Lv50 last night which is supposed to unlock mugging (watch out DaveyHarte!) but says I have to be offered it by Lamar still :(

If anyone is looking to win races to unlock car mods please give me a shout and we can take turns to win.

Yeah when I hit level 50 all the phone up stuff was unlocked. I remember the mugging thing didn't become available immediately after. I eventually got a phone call after about 10 minutes offering it. So just keep playing and you'll get the call.

Advertisement