Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

Anybody online atm that fancy trading race wins?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So I tried to get some of those modded/rare vehicles last night and I was broadcasting it on Twitch at the same time.
    I could not get any of the ones I tried to get. Dont know if I was doing something wrong or what but I spent about 2 hours trying it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Lads if ya do blow up 2 ya can bring the car down to simeons without driving it into the yellow blip and continue causing havoc then when ya need to deliver it it's there... Just my 2cents...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Sheehy, something just struck me - is Blow Up 1 on the list when you try to host a Rockstar created mission?

I wonder if you have to call Simeon to get Blow Up 1 offered to you/completed fully before Blow Up 2 (and 3) get offered.

Another thing to try - get someone to launch Blow Up 2, then quit when you join the lobby making you the host. It might register on the list then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,876 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Never did Blow up 1 and it's not on my list of missions. In my complete defense, Simeon gets the auto hangup treatment when he rings me :) Tonight, I'll give him a few rings until he offers me Blow up. Thanks man.

• Advertisement

So you'll be ringing some Armenian lad for a blow? ;)

http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online Randomfriend posted this b4 in another thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Really weird, been in a public lobby all by myself for ages! Really upset nobody is online too create some mayhem with me

3 different public sessions and nobody is playing gta online? Is there a player strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Hoop66

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_Online Randomfriend posted this b4 in another thread...

Very interesting. I ended up with a pile of notes about cash & RP from different missions a while back. Must see how they compare.

From memory, even from doing Titan of a Job a few days ago, you get more than 1200 RP.

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    3 different public sessions and nobody is playing gta online? Is there a player strike?

Welcome to my world!
    I couldnt even get into an online session last night, anytime i tried I got a message to say the Rockstar servers were currently down and the odd time I do get online I am on my own in a session but apparently that has something to do with my internet settings :(

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Very interesting. I ended up with a pile of notes about cash & RP from different missions a while back. Must see how they compare.

From memory, even from doing Titan of a Job a few days ago, you get more than 1200 RP.

Yea think these were only estimated don't think they were fully up to date... I took it from a thread i started ages ago about best rp... http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057325130/1/#post92998888

Welcome to my world!
    I couldnt even get into an online session last night, anytime i tried I got a message to say the Rockstar servers were currently down and the odd time I do get online I am on my own in a session but apparently that has something to do with my internet settings :(
    Back working today, maybe it is a peak traffic thing

Could be a peak thing as I did a race with a crew member then got kicked and stuck in the clouds for ages.
    Now can't get on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Got sick of zentorno supers so finally gave in and got an entity.
    So far just got last engine upgrade and turbo'd that biatch.
    Posted 7.35 time 1st time run on grand tour so think I'm getting the hang of it :)

Anyone see the CVG gta v o clock vid today? They talk about 3 of the 5 heists. Can't watch til later but mad to have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone see the CVG gta v o clock vid today? They talk about 3 of the 5 heists. Can't watch til later but mad to have a look.

this one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Think he means this one. They're just talking about what the heists might be like based on the Rockstar heists trailer. They don't have any new info than what's in that trailer.

Ah bollix sake, it sounded like they had inside info.

So good trolling folks that don't show proper mic etiquette

Couldn't get on at all last night, Rockstar servers unavailable. It's a fucking joke.

• Advertisement

I emailed them about that and they got back to me with a link on opening ports and stuff like that.
    I've tried all that already and it still doesnt let me connect

I emailed them about that and they got back to me with a link on opening ports and stuff like that.

Yeah, me too. I don't think we'll ever get a decent answer out of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I think the issue is on their end.

Players with 3mb download and 50mb download are experiencing the same problems (sometimes).

I get kicked to singleplayer a lot and suffer long load times returning to freemode, and I have fairly decent broadband for some in the country side. 45mb download.

I just play in closed Friends sessions now and do missions with any friends I have on. Public games tend to be short lived and I have to endure staring at the clouds wondering if the game has hung.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Dont listen or believe a word R* support say about putting the blame on end user routers and setup

Im a Network Engineer so basically know every trick in the trade when it comes to port forwarding and static routing ect..

I have my PS4 in a "DMZ" with a static ip address so that basically means ALL my ports are open and my PS4 traffic is filtered so essentially it shouldnt be affected by timeouts, empty servers and unable to join friends... wrong! i still get all these problems and have done even when i had the PS3 version, im a huge Battlefield player and also have gamed on many other platforms and games and have never had a single problem until GTA came along (funny that hey!)

I'll tell you what the problem is in my opinion, its poorly managed/planned servers, we need dedicated servers for different game modes and friend/crew meeting options, when you jump into a game they basically drop you into a random server and hope for the best without realising that everybody's port config has and always will be different, if my ports are open and another players are configured different should that mean we cant be in the same game? no it shouldnt as no gamer is guaranteed to have the same make router or settings, its impossible, thats up to the server end to deal with dissimilar traffic types and decide what to do with it and ensure we get a stable and decent gaming experience.

Dont take this as a rant or game hating as i love it online when its working (on a good day) but it can be so frustrating when you get a good game going and then get kicked back into singleplayer mode and then your unable to rejoin your teammates again and i know most here have been through the same issues

Im fed up with the same generic responses R*support churn out to its players time and time again, a company of its stature should have been on this from day one and had it resolved, other companies seem to provide stable online gaming with no problems so i find it hard to believe R* cant if they really could be bothered

Anyways sorry for the long essay, just my 2 cents

Peace :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

Hey guys, does anyone know how I can get GTA San Andreas on XBOX 360 elite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I was on for an hour or so around 6-7 and it was grand.

I'll be on tonight for a while around 5:30 and the from 6:45 till 8, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me to get the Dubsta.

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I was on for an hour or so around 6-7 and it was grand.

I'll be on tonight for a while around 5:30 and the from 6:45 till 8, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me to get the Dubsta.

What console do you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

a company of its stature should have been on this from day one and had it resolved
    Hear! Hear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

What console do you have?

I have a PS4.

• Advertisement

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I have a PS4.

Aww :(
    I'm on XBO

Advertisement