Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

RonanP77 wrote: »
    I was on for an hour or so around 6-7 and it was grand.

I'll be on tonight for a while around 5:30 and the from 6:45 till 8, I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me to get the Dubsta.

I should be on around the same time and I have a modded Dubsta stashed in my garage for spawning purposes.

On now if you fancy going Dubsta hunting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Phobos you should never have left, now we are all split up and when i try to join any crew members it says they are not in session

The servers are all over the shop tonight. There's a few of us in a session, try join my session.

Some leaked images of the heist vehicles.

The new karin technical:
    B-RxT5yCIAAhmb2.jpg

The new karin kuruma (nice):
    B-Rxqv0CUAEeOz-.jpg

The new bike/bikes?
    B-RyZmTCQAERhwo.jpg

The new helicopter:
    B-RygZZCcAAs0f_.jpg

The new velum:
    B-RyCWCCYAAqxfm.jpg:large

There are also some leaked pictures of "team gear":
    B-Ry9M3CAAAzJ3D.jpg:large

B-RzH-vCQAAKijR.jpg

B-RzL8xCAAAZC08.jpg

B-RzT73CUAAFaO-.jpg

B-RzgnlCcAA5CCe.jpg

Another rumour is that there are 5 heist finales for PS4/Xbox one,but 6 for PS3/Xbox 360Extra heist for Last Gen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Night vision. What are the chances for Tuesday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Feck it, once Heists is finally out, I may take some days off work to enjoy them.........if I am able to get onto the damn servers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Managed to get on last night - into a session with no one I knew. Joined a mission and timed out going back to freemode after it was finished.

I say again - a fucking joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Well R* confirmed (I know, I know) that Heists will be releasing on next gen before V is released on PC so they have about a month. Interesting that each heist will be for 4 people. Couple of hundred grand is a nice take!

rPVemPQ.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I'm off next week so il be well chuffed if they are out as rumour would have it 2/24/2015... But I ain't gonna hold my breath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

^ 55%, 15%, 15% and 15%!!!

Ain't nobody gonna agree with that!!!

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    ^ 55%, 15%, 15% and 15%!!!

Ain't nobody gonna agree with that!!!

I'm getting the 55% and that's final :D

Nah, each heist has to be funded by a member of the team so they get the biggest cut. Interesting dynamic. The whole reason I've been trying to make as much cash as I can lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Nah, each heist has to be funded by a member of the team so they get the biggest cut. Interesting dynamic.

Oh, that's serious! so you could lose a fair chunk of your cash if you mess up!

Definitely not a mode for hosting and letting randoms join, it will have to be friends and crew.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Oh, that's serious! so you could lose a fair chunk of your cash if you mess up!

Definitely not a mode for hosting and letting randoms join, it will have to be friends and crew.

Yupp and serious thought about who from the crew :pac:

The person that hosts it is meant to get the biggest chunk but also are seemingly to pay for lester for gear,weapons and probably a heap of micro transaction generated gobbledygook... like I said b4 I really really hope it's not a let down...

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp and serious thought about who from the crew :pac:

Shouldn't be hard, there's only about 5 of us on 360

Shouldn't be hard, there's only about 5 of us on 360

Good motivation so that no one goes rogue and trolls the heist, they'll have no one to play with afterwards.

I'm mad to know how the prep work goes. 1 person hosts the heist and pays a lump sum to to the ai character running it e.g. Lester

Host invites 3 members to their apartment (with heist room) and they officially join the Heist.

Prep work to secure vehicles, tools, etc. So, I'd like to know can we log on individually at anytime to take care of our own tasks or does everyone have to be online together?

Since 1 heist takes about 4 to 5 hours, i hope we only have to be online at the same time for the main event heist itself. Will be interesting to see how they handle it.

So you think it could be like one of those MMO Missions where you have like a day or 2 to complete it?
    I thought it was in-game time that they used

I'm not sure. If it's not all in real time there would have to be a time limit but not everyone can commit 5 hours straight :( will have to wait and see i spose.

Can we not talk about Heists then?
    Because anytime I see the word I get excited about it and then I am only let down :(
    Its like falling in love with someone you know!

• Advertisement

will we need mics i wonder... cos that leaves 360 and about 2 players :D

will we need mics i wonder... cos that leaves 360 and about 2 players :D

Hehehe, I think mics will definately be needed, its difficult to play without one to communicate with other players and not just crew members

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Well i make up for 5 people when I've the mic and my ol buddy alcohol :)

Loving the new vehicles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

So now I know the blue and white cargo planes can be spawned somehow on 360, glitched obviously, does anyone know if they can be used for constructive flying purposes??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Racing with BlackGator, we share first place. Exact same time to the thousandth of a second! I thought you'd passed me right at the line :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Got the game back off my mate, anyone around tonight? :D

Have I missed any updates and such, haven't rly played since the Christmas update.

Got the game back off my mate, anyone around tonight? :D

Have I missed any updates and such, haven't rly played since the Christmas update.

Yea heists have come and gone... They were a bit a crack for about 4 days until proco started keeping all the monies for himself... Phobos is still going wacky... Usual stuff...

Brutal tonight, tried to join the crew members, heard phobos oh no then it said player no longer in session, tried several of ye, said the same thing. Get an invite to join, get the same message.
    Message ye on psn, message disappears.

• Advertisement

Just got another invite, and lo and behold player not in session

Advertisement