Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Useless shower of barstewards, submit a ticket, and i did, because i am so annoyed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Mc Love wrote: »
    Useless shower of barstewards, submit a ticket, and i did, because i am so annoyed

Oh you submitted a ticket?
    Let me save you the trouble of seeing the reply by sharing what I got
    If you are experiencing connection issues you may need to open up ports on your router. Please try our steps located here.

Oh you submitted a ticket?
    Let me save you the trouble of seeing the reply by sharing what I got

Yep pretty much the same response

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

"Why did the chicken cross the road?

Shaddupp."

"Horse walks into a bar, barman says, 'Shaddupp' . "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Gedoudamyway!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Dun dun duuun!

*Rockstar game services unavailable right now. Please return to GTA V*

Is it just me or are they doing interesting heist related stuff?

Edit: just me apparently..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

As niall discovered with frank 5 angels. Ya don't bring tear gas to a hatchet fight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Left the playlist as I couldn't be arsed with the wacky races. Invite from Phobos:

'Super Duper Twirly Fall From The Sky and Ramp to the Heavens Land Race'. (not entirely accurate, but you get the gist)

Errr, no thanks pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Dun dun duuun!

*Rockstar game services unavailable right now. Please return to GTA V*

Is it just me or are they doing interesting heist related stuff?

Edit: just me apparently..

I'm convinced you have rocket juice in all your vehicles. Left me for dead a few times last night when I wasn't crashing into all around me! :mad:

I'm convinced you have rocket juice in all your vehicles. Left me for dead a few times last night when I wasn't crashing into all around me! :mad:

It's a secret glitch no one knows about. If you complete 250 Whacky races playlists without having a stress-induced stroke or heart attack all your vehicles become 28% faster :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Alright lads,

Getting back into GTA finally after getting through some other games and want to level up my character before the heists.

Whats the quickest way to level up and make some money? Dont see a dedicated thread to ways to make money quickly , dunno if theres a need for one but might be helpful? Sheehy come to the rescue with all the answers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Unless you can find a worthwhile glitch on YouTube, it generally always comes back to grinding. Most missions reward a decent amount , some of the lads can probably elaborate on that. If you're any bit decent at racing I find it pays quite well, if you have a lobby with even 6+ and win every second or third race, you can make a lot in an hour. You probably know all this anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

There was a way of making money by selling cars but kinda got patched last week. I find the best way is to join a job with crew members and/or randomers and keep paying missions and races. The money will start to pile up. RP can be slow to get but you only need to be level 14 for heists anyway.

There's a mission called Blow Up 2 that can get you high money and RP but you might need Blow Up 1 done first. Ring Simeon for a job until it shows up and bookmark it afterwards. Youtube Blow Up 2 top find how to make max money and rp.

Fecking same **** again tonight with the player no longer in session and session timing out

Keeping any money you earn is easy, just stay out of free-roam :D Earned about $100k racing today which I spent (mostly ammo, sticky bombs & rockets) in about 40 minutes. If you're in a lot of GTA races go easy throwing sticky bombs etc, you'll burn through a few thousand $$$ per race pretty easy.

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Keeping any money you earn is easy, just stay out of free-roam :D Earned about $100k racing today which I spent (mostly ammo, sticky bombs & rockets) in about 40 minutes. If you're in a lot of GTA races go easy throwing sticky bombs etc, you'll burn through a few thousand $$$ per race pretty easy.
    Still inside that night club! Killing cops for fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Just a heads up for everyone

If you go into start>options when online there's options to stop you from losing being the host after a few games so you remain the host permanently, aswell you can set you lobbies to be closed automatically too so no one can join you

Also for anyone who dont know there's a teleportation trick to appear anywhere on the map without travelling the distance in a vehicle..

Press start and decide where on the map you want to spawn, look at the nearest job closest to that location (blue icon) hover on it and it will tell you what the job name is, then backout out of the pause screen and press start>jobs>host and then choose the job that was close to where you wanted to go then select it, but here's the important bit when the screen says start job, DONT press X but press "X AND O" together for about 2 to 4 seconds and then release, it should put you into the job, wait until the job loads and then quit out of it and if done correctly it should spawn you right where you wanted to go

Ive tried it a number of times and it works perfectly, we was online the other day in the airport and some other crew got trigger happy, i spawned just outside the military base jumped the wall grabbed a jet and got back to the airport in under a minute! BOOM!

Also if you have one of your vehicles with you that will spawn with you too:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

If you are running low on ammo in free roam , join a mission from Martin (or whoever texts you).
    Buy your ammo and then quit.
    You should spawn back to the same place and in the same session.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Just a heads up for everyone

If you go into start>options when online there's options to stop you from losing being the host after a few games so you remain the host permanently, aswell you can set you lobbies to be closed automatically too so no one can join you

Also for anyone who dont know there's a teleportation trick to appear anywhere on the map without travelling the distance in a vehicle..

Press start and decide where on the map you want to spawn, look at the nearest job closest to that location (blue icon) hover on it and it will tell you what the job name is, then backout out of the pause screen and press start>jobs>host and then choose the job that was close to where you wanted to go then select it, but here's the important bit when the screen says start job, DONT press X but press "X AND O" together for about 2 to 4 seconds and then release, it should put you into the job, wait until the job loads and then quit out of it and if done correctly it should spawn you right where you wanted to go

Ive tried it a number of times and it works perfectly, we was online the other day in the airport and some other crew got trigger happy, i spawned just outside the military base jumped the wall grabbed a jet and got back to the airport in under a minute! BOOM!

Also if you have one of your vehicles with you that will spawn with you too:)

Yeah, then I borrowed it and crashed the fucker. I'd probably been drinking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    If you are running low on ammo in free roam , join a mission from Martin (or whoever texts you).
    Buy your ammo and then quit.
    You should spawn back to the same place and in the same session.

If you mean buy the ammo in the lobby, you end up paying a lot more for the Ammo than you would at Ammunation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

If you mean buy the ammo in the lobby, you end up paying a lot more for the Ammo than you would at Ammunation.

Proco doesn't worry about mere pennies.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Yeah, then I borrowed it and crashed the fucker. I'd probably been drinking.

Those guys rolled up but didnt realise they were on our territory, little did they know Me, You Ronan and Stuart had already taken point with sniper rifles on the roof, I've never seen so many people go into passive mode at once so fast hahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Proco doesn't worry about mere pennies.....

Driving into a rock did wonders for my bank balance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

What's the story with heists? how many times will we be able to play them online? or is it just once off for each character

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

How long has betting been back. Myself Phobos and Davy were in a deathmatch at franklins yesterday and I noticed there was the option to bet, anyone wanna try finding a rock haha

guil wrote: »
    How long has betting been back. Myself Phobos and Davy were in a deathmatch at franklins yesterday and I noticed there was the option to bet, anyone wanna try finding a rock haha

Betting is only active for Team Deathmatches and Darts, sadly not for races.

I'm not too sure how we could fix the deathmatches? Maybe we could take turns killing ourselves with our own stickies/grenades before an actual kill is made in the deathmatch :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TacoMan wrote: »
    Betting is only active for Team Deathmatches and Darts, sadly not for races.

I'm not too sure how we could fix the deathmatches? Maybe we could take turns killing ourselves with our own stickies/grenades before an actual kill is made in the deathmatch :pac:
    So who is afk let's not fcuk this up...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

We should try it.

guil wrote: »
    We should try it.

Defo, it'll make for a funny video if nothing else. We will be using the same theory as the racing glitch - kill yourself before the first checkpoint (first kill), then play the race (deathmatch) through.

I'll be on from around 6.30 to give it a try if anyone's around. I'll set up the Franklin's Mansion Madness deathmatch and keep it only to crew members, so Anerosian, the ninjas* and Louis Van Gaal don't show up ;).

*the ninjas were sound enough, just added to the list for effect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

keano25 wrote: »
    What's the story with heists? how many times will we be able to play them online? or is it just once off for each character

Those details not released yet but any day now..........

Advertisement