Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

TacoMan wrote: »
    Defo, it'll make for a funny video if nothing else. We will be using the same theory as the racing glitch - kill yourself before the first checkpoint (first kill), then play the race (deathmatch) through.

I'll be on from around 6.30 to give it a try if anyone's around. I'll set up the Franklin's Mansion Madness deathmatch and keep it only to crew members, so Anerosian, the ninjas* and Louis Van Gaal don't show up ;).

*the ninjas were sound enough, just added to the list for effect

Ah, LvG and his compatriots. Was there a more annoying bunch of gowls during the time of that glitch?!

"Errrr.....ken youuu edd [insert name] pleashe, he ish my good friend and ish know what to do".

Repeat ad nauseum. That did not go well in my brain.

Johnnyreynolds: "ah for fck sake lads, can we just go ahead and fcking do this? gobsh1tes". :pac:

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Those details not released yet but any day now..........

Along with Fallout 4 and Half Life 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Along with Fallout 4 and Half Life 3.

HEY HEY HEY! You leave Fallout 4 out of the mythical games list, it is being announced at E3 this year, I just know it is! :( I guess I know which I'm looking most forward to out of those 3 anyway.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    HEY HEY HEY! You leave Fallout 4 out of the mythical games list, it is being announced at E3 this year, I just know it is! :( I guess I know which I'm looking most forward to out of those 3 anyway.

It's not clear to me, but I presume Fallout 4? Good and all as heists might be (and I'm sceptical), a new Fallout game would be the dogs knees AND the bees bollocks at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

It's not clear to me, but I presume Fallout 4? Good and all as heists might be (and I'm sceptical), a new Fallout game would be the dogs knees AND the bees bollocks at the same time.

I havent really followed news on the Fallout series, but I would have assumed it was a nailed on certainty... No?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Gonna be online on XBOX ONE and stream on Twitch if anyone fancies watching me make a balls of everything and crash my car hundreds of times.

Usual twitch address

Also, I'm still holding out hope of E3 2015 finally bringing Star Wars KOTOR 3

It HAS to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Where are all the rocks now :( #bankrupt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

So rockstar have asked me to invite any of my friends to my session to see if the issue persists the next time

I havent really followed news on the Fallout series, but I would have assumed it was a nailed on certainty... No?

Yeah, I'd imagine it's just a matter of time before they announce F4, but I'm sure they'll give this Elder Scrolls Online lark a bit of time first. I've not heard great things thus far, so hopefully it's an abject flop and they don't try anything similar with Fallout.

On topic, GTA is great and you all have lovely bottoms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

On topic, GTA is great and you all have lovely bottoms.

Great craic tonight.... The truckers vs snipers was hilarious.... Then i got kicked into single player the second the new game started with the full lobby... Was I the only one?

Great craic tonight.... The truckers vs snipers was hilarious.... Then i got kicked into single player the second the new game started with the full lobby... Was I the only one?

I can't get onto anything... Keeps kicking me... Me arse is sore at this stage...

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    I can't get onto anything... Keeps kicking me... Me arse is sore at this stage...

Tell davey to use lube?

Tell davey to use lube?

How would that help?

Tell davey to use lube?

Too big laaaaaaaad your next ;)

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddduuuppppppppp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Have you a link to the job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Dont know if anyone knows but there is scuba diving gear in singleplayer mode down by the docks at the south side of the map, you have to jump in the dinghy to equip it, make sure you have a knife in your inventory as there's sharks that attack you

I know its not online but its still pretty cool, fingers crossed they will add it to multiplayer soon as id love to go on a deep sea crew exploration, would be great bounty hunting under water!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Harpoons!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Dont know if anyone knows but there is scuba diving gear in singleplayer mode down by the docks at the south side of the map, you have to jump in the dinghy to equip it, make sure you have a knife in your inventory as there's sharks that attack you

I know its not online but its still pretty cool, fingers crossed they will add it to multiplayer soon as id love to go on a deep sea crew exploration, would be great bounty hunting under water!

What level are you at? I haven't been able to find it whenever I've looked but I was a lower level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Heists out March 10th lads!
    PC release delayed until April 14th..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Heists out March 10th lads!
    PC release delayed until April 14th..

Well Holy God!

actual_1424789248.jpg
    We have release date updates to share, along with a collection of new Heists screenshots.
    Online Heists
    We are excited to announce that the launch of Heists for GTA Online is scheduled for March 10th. We know it’s been a wait, and appreciate your patience. Heists will bring a brand new 4-player cooperative gameplay experience to GTA Online, giving players the chance to team up to pull off a string of intense, multi-part raids and robberies across Los Santos and Blaine County. Over the next couple of weeks, we will have more information about the launch of Heists and about other new features that we will release with it.
    GTAV for PC
    GTAV for PC will be arriving on April 14th at retail and as a digital download. Our apologies to PC gamers worldwide who have been counting down the days until the launch of the game, but a bit more time is needed to ensure that the game is as polished as possible, and to make certain that both Heists and the GTA Online experience are ready to roll out on day one for PC. As a gesture of thanks for your understanding, we will grant anyone who has pre-ordered the game an additional $200,000 in-game cash for use in GTA Online.
    As always, we ask for the GTA PC community’s understanding and assistance in helping to report any concerns during the early days of launch when those inevitable initial teething issues arise on the new platform. If you do experience issues please visit Rockstar Games Support and send feedback to GTAOnline@rockstargames.com – we’ll be closely monitoring the situation and addressing any hitches as quickly as we can.
    The PC version of Grand Theft Auto V is our most graphically and technically advanced version yet, fully optimized to support a broad range of current hardware (system specifications) and features a host of PC-specific enhancements including greater levels of detail, deep configuration options and ultra-high-definition support – as well as the powerful new Rockstar Editor for recording, staging and editing original custom videos.
    We thank GTA players worldwide for their patience in awaiting these big game updates and we are excited to bring both Heists and GTAV for PC to you very soon. Please stay tuned for lots more information in the weeks ahead and for now, check out some new screens showing action from Heists.
    actual_1424789830.jpg
    actual_1424789858.jpg
    actual_1424789878.jpg
    actual_1424789894.jpg
    actual_1424789912.jpg
    actual_1424789930.jpg
    actual_1424789946.jpg
    actual_1424789964.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Ok, I've had a quick search but don't see an answer. Can anybody explain - There's only 3 in our 'crew' and only 2 of us are ever online at the same time. Will this mean we can't do a heist or will a randomer get thrown in with us?

Rockstar are like a donkey that's 8/1 in the grand national ya keep thinking to urself yes yes this is happening then bang reality hits And ur told it wasn't ready and it'll go the distance next day out... (fast forward to march 10th) "were sorry guys but there has been a delay and heists will be out may 19th apologies while we try to fix the current problems that we couldn't fix back in 2k13"...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

They'd really want to sort their servers out before the heists are released. Imagine being the poor sap who's hosting the heist after paying in 250k or whatever it will cost...

3/5's of the way through the heist the screen goes black - "You have been disconnected from GTA Online due to an unknown network error, please try again"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Rockstar, the trolls! Will have to get back into this again now, perfect timing as my Destiny addiction is dying :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Kinda wish it was next week but suppose it gives plenty of time to build up a bit of cash to afford these heists. Hopefully they're worth the wait. Wouldn't mind a few extra properties to buy. Surprised there aren't any mansions to buy yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Realistically the servers, even if fixed, won't be all that once the Heists come out, at least not for a day or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Cant wait for heists, oh wait, ill never get to play them as online never works for me

Advertisement