Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just gone back to GTA for the first time in months. Anyone have any ideas how to build your rank very quickly? Need to get the level up for heists next week!

Also I'm in the boards crew so if anyone's around, I'm up for a few jobs or races and the likes. PSN is kaptinofwAr121.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

What level are ya Marty? You can do heists from level 1 and only need to be level 12 to host one (and own apartment with heist room).

sheehy83 wrote: »
    What level are ya Marty? You can do heists from level 1 and only need to be level 12 to host one (and own apartment with heist room).

Only a measly 23....I know I can do them but I'd be looking to level up a fair bit to unlock some of the better weapons, really haven't played much of this since I got it. Any good jobs to take on to build the rank fast?

Im only level 69, snails level up faster than me :( so not the best person to be giving advice but i hear the Blow Up missions from Simeon are good for RP.

Stay out of sessions with multiple crew members, don't get me wrong, you'll have some craic but you'll make zero progress and lose about 50k on ammo.

For levelling up, join playlists of races, missions, etc. Good few crew members look to do the same and you can have a laugh at the same time.

I just want to get to level 90 to unlock the heavy sniper.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Id be up for doin missions Marty, im only rank 15 or something and wanna get up a good bit for the same reason. Let me know if you wanna do a few missions etc. Sheehy lad join us and we can be #TeamUFC4Life

• Advertisement

I'll be on around 12 for some missions if ye are still around!

Count me in

Yeah Axwell I'm on now, join up when your ready and we'll do a few jobs. Same goes for anyone else who wants to join in, the more the merrier!

Sound ill join ya in about 20 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

It's too late for me tonight but I'll be on most of the day tomorrow and all day Sunday. I know a few missions with good RP and cash and I'm happy to do them with anyone. I'm level 131 and seem to keep going up fairly fast.

One thing though, if you can't fly a plane or a chopper then leave it to me. I've failed a lot of missions because of sh!t pilots.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    Sound ill join ya in about 20 mins

Sorry for the delay was in a job, I'm hosting a high RP one now, just in the lobby so give me a shout and I'll invite ya.

Jumping on now, i see a good amount of people in missions online.

Jumping on now, i see a good amount of people in missions online.

I'm in free mode, if you're up for a few jobs, just drop an invite. I wouldn't know which ones to pick myself anyways.

Im in a queue to get in it says, was in a game there with Sheehy for a few mins but people were just shooting up **** then it put me back in the queue.

Does no-one bother with chasing a Bounty any more? I've had a one on me all day and only one lad came after me. I killed him once and he didn't come back. Nobody else has come anywhere near me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Does no-one bother with chasing a Bounty any more? I've had a one on me all day and only one lad came after me. I killed him once and he didn't come back. Nobody else has come anywhere near me.

I think Rockstar need to up the limit for bounties.

20k max would make them relevant again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

RonanP77 wrote: »

I still do regularly. Sometimes I end up spending more money claiming the bounty then what the payout actually is. It's a killer when you claim one and it turns out to be only $1k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

DubDJ wrote: »
    I still do regularly. Sometimes I end up spending more money claiming the bounty then what the payout actually is. It's a killer when you claim one and it turns out to be only $1k.

I love getting a 1 or 3 k bounty on me. I drive around slowly in my Entity or Zentourno. Someone stickies me, gets the bounty, and owe 9k+ on the insurace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Haven't turned the PS3 since well before Christmas, think it's about time I dusted it off and played some GTA Online again. Looking forward to the hiests, hopefully they'll have been worth the wait

Played my first game of Snipers Vs Stunters last night. Made some unreal money and RP. Definitely on for that again tonight around 11.30.

I hosted a game of it last night but somehow picked pistols instead of snipers, sorry lads :(

Also we have some unreal Snipers in the crew, niall fitz, stuart murphy and Proco were picking people off at will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Played my first game of Snipers Vs Stunters last night. Made some unreal money and RP. Definitely on for that again tonight around 11.30.

I hosted a game of it last night but somehow picked pistols instead of snipers, sorry lads :(

Also we have some unreal Snipers in the crew, niall fitz, stuart murphy and Proco were picking people off at will.

Played one last night... Nial was picking lads off for fun... Proco hitting a fair few too.... We won 7 rounds to 5 I think.... I got 1 solitary kill and earned 70k money and I think 17k RP :D

I hate snipers v stunters, it bores me to tears. I'm also absolutely crap at it. I do like money and RP though.

It'd s great feeling nailing a headshot and exact same when you splat someone with a car. The crazy money and RP is definitely the point of doing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

Played a few rounds of it this evening with Sean. He killed me twice and unfortunately I couldn't even get him once. Might be on later again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Played 1 stunted v sniper type game but the guy that made it made it so cars couldn't possibly reach snipers so wouldn't mind trying it with boardsies coz we know what the fooks going down :D

And just out of interest, anyone know where I could acquire an "ORB" rechargeable battery pack??

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

First taste of Stunters vs Snipers there, not a clue what I'm doing but I got lucky. How many people and how many rounds is it best with?

The lads last night said 7 rounds gets you more money/rp. 4 vs 4 is a good number for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

JDM Jack wrote: »
    First taste of Stunters vs Snipers there, not a clue what I'm doing but I got lucky. How many people and how many rounds is it best with?

I think someone said you get decent payout & RP doing 7 rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I think someone said you get decent payout & RP doing 7 rounds.

Decent or pure daycent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

JDM Jack wrote: »
    Decent or pure daycent?

Unraaaaayyyl daaayycent!!

Advertisement