Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Het guys many people going to be on later doing the snipers vs stunts if so gives a notice thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭Conchy

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    Het guys many people going to be on later doing the snipers vs stunts if so gives a notice thanks

What console you on ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Conchy wrote: »
    What console you on ?

I'm guessing PS. Everyone is on PS :(

I'm guessing PS. Everyone is on PS :(

Not me tho :(

Not me tho :(

Are you 360? *hopes rise*

• Advertisement

Are you 360? *hopes rise*

Ye whats ur GT?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Ye whats ur GT?

Friiieeeend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

7a3b7d2cf1cc5c769378e13eb2eef37a.jpg

djflawless wrote: »
    Friiieeeend :)

Who else is online 360 regular bar me, you, dubdj anymore? I'm sure there's a few more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

That's the only few I know anyway. I do meet a good few people sporting the crew logo but not active as a boardsie

• Advertisement

djflawless wrote: »
    That's the only few I know anyway. I do meet a good few people sporting the crew logo but not active as a boardsie

That just happens wen you starting a job. The other players have brds tarts and logos on their tops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Managed to get a decent best of 7 round game of Stunters v Snipers last night. It was a decent game and then around 11 rounds in the snipers switched to pistols for some reason. We were 6 wins v 4 and then some cnut joined in and start using rocket launchers on us. Ended up loosing after 13 rounds. Still the payout was $60k and the RP was 25k. Most I've gotten so far in GTA Online.

The only regular players I see are flawless and JoesphB. My cousin does be on time to time but he's not regularly active on Boards, he's in the crew though. It'll be tough getting 4 players for the heist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Was online for a while this evening and got disconnected a few times with a 'random network error' :(

CJX is another player on a nice bit on 360 but he usually comes on in the wee hours when all ye young ones are tucked up in bed . (Fiveangels I'm looking at you)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

If you publish a job do can you go back and edit it? I made a race there, it was boring as hell so I made a lot of changes to it. I want to get people to do it and tell me how to improve on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yes you can go back and edit it if you have it saved, once you republish it, it gives it a version number so that people can see it was changed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Yes you can go back and edit it if you have it saved, once you republish it, it gives it a version number so that people can see it was changed

Cheers, I'll publish it tomorrow and look for advice. I got a good payout for winning when I tried it out an hour ago. I got $ 6,500 ish and 2900 RP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

250k challenges are meant to be back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DANNY2014 wrote: »

None showing for me. Only 5k .

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Bit off topic but here goes. Whats your daily cruising car? Mught not be the fastest or best handling, might not even be the pretty one, but which car do you instantly go for in your garage when all you want to do is go for a long drive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    None showing for me. Only 5k .

Just read it on reddit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

crunchie44 wrote: »
    Bit off topic but here goes. Whats your daily cruising car? Mught not be the fastest or best handling, might not even be the pretty one, but which car do you instantly go for in your garage when all you want to do is go for a long drive

It depends, i spawn in paleto bay, so take what is ever in my garage, usually one of my bikes or else my 6x6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Just read it on reddit...

Are people still falling for this Danny?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Bit off topic but here goes. Whats your daily cruising car?

My beautiful Banshee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Any of my muscle cars except the Dukes which is an absolute pig to drive, but it looks cool as fock in the garage. Sabre GT is my favourite, then the Blade and Vigero.

I only like them without the big intake engines, though, they're ugly bastards!

Bike-wise I love the Bati and have a soft spot for the Dinka Double-T.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Just recently bought a stinger GT myself having lusted for it as soon as I spotted it for sale. Truly beautiful car. So beautiful in fact that I find myself struggling to change any bit of it.

Took it for a cruise and cant begin to tell you the amount of players sending me in game messages to comment on it. I guess it is a rare car as every clown seems to have a zentorno. I suppose what is rare is beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »
    My beautiful Banshee

Comet first ever car i purchased when I started this voyage :D even have my name on her number plate if only she was real life I'd say I'd have her shining and smelling of roses if I had a zentorno in real life I wuda sold it lolz

Are people still falling for this Danny?:D

Cats and the cradle and the silver spoon Lil dannybubble and he eating mushrooms lol cracks me up 60% of the time all the time

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're patched :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

With my heist money, I'm gonna fill my Paleto Bay garage with classic muscle. You can burn through serious cash just modding cars.

Advertisement