Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Farty88 wrote: »
    Comet first ever car i purchased when I started this voyage :D even have my name on her number plate if only she was real life I'd say I'd have her shining and smelling of roses if I had a zentorno in real life I wuda sold it lolz

Always loved the comet. Super little car. Love the rear wheel drive cars.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    With my heist money, I'm gonna fill my Paleto Bay garage with classic muscle. You can burn through serious cash just modding cars.

You sound like my kinda gta guy haha so sick of visiting friends garages and seeing non stop zentorno vacca and jesters. Muscle cars are the best. The sound off them is incredible. The stinger GT is amazing at full throttle. Its a sin to turn on the radio in that car. If anyone passenger does turn it on then they get booted from car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

With my heist money, I'm gonna fill my Paleto Bay garage with classic muscle. You can burn through serious cash just modding cars.

Fill? Isn't there, like, two spaces?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Fill? Isn't there, like, two spaces?

I got a whopping 6 spaces in my gaf man whachootawkinbawt

Playa just bought wrong house bruh, momma didn't raise no fool, made mistake, you dig my rap.... #uspeakjive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Jus seen the spoiler for heists all weapons and vehicles am loving the A team type van sounds like a movie trailer cud happen with that :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Wasted so much money on modding, anyone online now. Just been doing random races

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Just looking through pics on heists and it shows some lad with a hood up, would love it if there was an option to wear the hood up on a hoodie.

Getting a Lost MC type van and being able to put a crew logo on the side would be cool, but I think the Boards one is a bit too bright to be putting on a car or bike etc. Is there any way we could do a black and red one, something imposing or more menacing? Even on t-shirts it would look a bit cooler imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Getting a Lost MC type van and being able to put a crew logo on the side would be cool, but I think the Boards one is a bit too bright to be putting on a car or bike etc. Is there any way we could do a black and red one, something imposing or more menacing? Even on t-shirts it would look a bit cooler imo.

But our crew colours aren't black and red. That's like asking the Irish team to wear a little red cross on a white background on their jersey .

RonanP77 wrote: »
    But our crew colours aren't black and red. That's like asking the Irish team to wear a little red cross on a white background on their jersey .

So...... it's not gona happen :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

RonanP77 wrote: »

I don't think it's quite the same in fairness! Crew colour is green, the logo is blue. I just suggested changing the colour of the logo. I did a two-minute job and published it to social club if anybody's bothered.

I don't really care one way or the other, as I don't like the look of logos on the cars unless they actually suit it.

My sweet stinger GT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Out of boredom, and free time, I just did this to the logo

brds_zpsp9nsxpzy.jpg
    brds2_zpstviabmgp.jpg
    brds3_zpsv6sdlqrz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

I'm guessing PS. Everyone is on PS :(

I'm on ps4

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    I'm on ps4

What do I win??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

What do I win??

A bounty....... oh wait :pac:

A bounty....... oh wait :pac:

Oh no, ask djflawless, I relish a bounty. Except when my cover blows himself up covering me from behind. Not looking at anyone in particular am I djflawless? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I really hope they'll be decent money to be made with these heists. They keep adding more and more must buys and it takes a 20 minute mission to get 20k. Very difficult to afford these cars in their hundreds of thousands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Oh no, ask djflawless, I relish a bounty. Except when my cover blows himself up covering me from behind. Not looking at anyone in particular am I djflawless? :D

Gob****es....getting us killed like fook!! Down with them types....!!
    De dummm da dooda byyyy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

crunchie44 wrote: »
    Bit off topic but here goes. Whats your daily cruising car? Mught not be the fastest or best handling, might not even be the pretty one, but which car do you instantly go for in your garage when all you want to do is go for a long drive
    Daily drivers for me are my benefactor (merc looking car)
    Futo (love a drift sl#t)
    And my hykoocha/hyabusa bike

Supers are horrible... hate the zentorno

• Advertisement

djflawless wrote: »
    Daily drivers for me are my benefactor (merc looking car)
    Futo (love a drift sl#t)
    And my hykoocha/hyabusa bike

Supers are horrible... hate the zentorno

Ya supercars are far too common and usually belong to idiots. I love my Stinger GT but also have gauntlet and phoenix among my cars. I have no supercars and never will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

I bought the Zentorno because it's one of the fastest and offers a good bit of protection for missions and in free mode. I really like the Adder and it's not very common in the game at all which I was surprised by.

Think I'll eventually pick up the Banshee too, mainly for the Nostalgia of GTA III.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Karin Futo all the way for me....

Have a vacca too, but I keep using the Futo, it just sticks to the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Lads how do I Join the boards Crew, Me and My mate play online a good bit but alas we are only two and with Heists need more friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Lads how do I Join the boards Crew, Me and My mate play online a good bit but alas we are only two and with Heists need more friends

Go to the link here and both of ye can request to join. I'll send ye an invite back then and ye just have to accept that and ye're in.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

crunchie44 wrote: »
    Bit off topic but here goes. Whats your daily cruising car? Mught not be the fastest or best handling, might not even be the pretty one, but which car do you instantly go for in your garage when all you want to do is go for a long drive

My top 3: (All modified fully)

Karin Futo, Red over Black (But I'v had it painted more times than I remember)
    0_0.jpg

Sabre Turbo, Mad Max Style, I'v removed the chrome bumpers and rear spoiler since, Currently has side pipes.
    0_0.jpg

Karin Sultan RS, Love this!! Easily keeps up with noobs in supercars X2AmwKcEDkOQ_tI0kvm2jA

Don't any supercars, They're boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Go to the link here and both of ye can request to join. I'll send ye an invite back then and ye just have to accept that and ye're in.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

Brilliant thanks, I am good at getting killed but doubt that will help anyone :rolleyes:

The charge on the controllers is so crap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

heading online now for a while

• Advertisement

bennyx_o wrote: »
    heading online now for a while

Just after turning it off

Advertisement