Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Mc Love wrote: »
    Just after turning it off

Shure isn't it typical! I'll probably rage quit in a few mins after a few network errors anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Lads how do I Join the boards Crew, Me and My mate play online a good bit but alas we are only two and with Heists need more friends

sent ya an invite there. Once you accept you're in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

The charge on the controllers is so crap

It sure is. Even if you turn off the speaker and rumble, it still sucks. It's a pity you cannot turn off the pointless light at the back, I'm sure that eats the charge too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

The charge on the controllers is so crap

Yup, I had to get a second one just so I could constantly have one on charge... And I'm not even playing as much as some people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Only positive is they charge back up pretty fast. But it is a joke, my PS3 controller would last a couple of days without needing a charge, the ps4 one needs a charge every hour and a half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TacoMan wrote: »
    It sure is. Even if you turn off the speaker and rumble, it still sucks. It's a pity you cannot turn off the pointless light at the back, I'm sure that eats the charge too.

If you f**k the controller of the floor enough times the light will eventually stop working. Least it did for me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Just get a longer charge cable, worked wonders for me! I also have it set to turn off after a while if I'm not using it, makes a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

It's a pity you cannot turn off the pointless light at the back, I'm sure that eats the charge too.

I think the lights are LED's, wouldn't make much difference to the charge.

More the rumble/touchpad/speaker would eat more.

I connect the USB cable into the laptop beside me and charge it while I play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Just get a longer charge cable, worked wonders for me! I also have it set to turn off after a while if I'm not using it, makes a difference.

Same as I got a 6ft cable and it's amazeballs... Well worth the investment of €2.99

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Same as I got a 6ft cable and it's amazeballs... Well worth the investment of €2.99

Haha 6ft :D Frankie wouldn't be use to such a length in his hand :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It's very easy to disconnect the light. Can be done in five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQwWO3moS0

I done it with one of my controllers. It doesn't make much of a difference to battery life though

Wireless controllers are great... When you wire them in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

It's very easy to disconnect the light. Can be done in five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BQwWO3moS0

I done it with one of my controllers. It doesn't make much of a difference to battery life though

That guy's accent is great! :D

Why doesn't he just put down the camera, so he can use both hands? :pac:

DANNY2014 wrote: »

Look at us with our 6ft cables, did you click on one of them enlargement ads too?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone else have trouble getting on online I was online for about 2min and I can't get on at all now I was on with a few others I think they had the same problem as I did but I'm not sure about them

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

You can replace the battery for a different one that gives you a lot more life. It's supposed to last longer than ps3 ones when fitted. Can't remember the website I saw it on though.

The rumble is the main culprit for using battery apparently.

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    Anyone else have trouble getting on online I was online for about 2min and I can't get on at all now I was on with a few others I think they had the same problem as I did but I'm not sure about them

Had same problem earlier on jus hope it doesn't end up happening tomorrow

Everyone is gonna be driven demented by servers tomorrow, guaranteed. You're all far better leaving it until 12.30 next Wednesday and joining me in getting that 10m bonus. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

any idea what time the update will be released tomorrow

I was telling my brother in law that you could do the Heists back to back over 8 hours and get a bonus.... The wife muttered something along the lines of "he will in his fûck play games for 8 hours while I run around after the kids"

I'm pretty sure I'll never get the 10m bonus anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Anyone know if the heists update is going to improve the connection issues? It's pretty much unplayable for me on next-gen like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

So my Xbox has told me its time for an update, thought it might have had something to do with Heists but it's only 254mb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I was telling my brother in law that you could do the Heists back to back over 8 hours and get a bonus.... The wife muttered something along the lines of "he will in his fûck play games for 8 hours while I run around after the kids"

I'm pretty sure I'll never get the 10m bonus anyway...

Iv had this booked a while now. Her night with the new born, Xbox moved to big screen downstairs, cans got, Mic dusted off. That's tomo sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Connection tonight is a farce...

Social club account says I'm a level 58 in the crew. I can put the crew logo on a t-shirt and clothes, but not on the cars. Nor can I buy masks which are unlocked at Crew level 20-something.

This happen anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yeah mine goes crazy. Full rank one day, rank 1 the next. Will be in around an hour to do some heist prepping.

Social club account says I'm a level 58 in the crew. I can put the crew logo on a t-shirt and clothes, but not on the cars. Nor can I buy masks which are unlocked at Crew level 20-something.

This happen anyone else?

The crew ranks are different between the consoles, if that makes any difference to you?

I'm 80 on PS3, but 32 on PS4

marcbrophy wrote: »
    The crew ranks are different between the consoles, if that makes any difference to you?

I'm 80 on PS3, but 32 on PS4

Yeah, I was way higher on the 360 than 58, but it seems to be resetting to 1 on the PS4 for no apparent reason. It also seemed to switch me over to PS3 on social club earlier, but I never played it on PS3 :confused:

Yeah, I was way higher on the 360 than 58, but it seems to be resetting to 1 on the PS4 for no apparent reason. It also seemed to switch me over to PS3 on social club earlier, but I never played it on PS3 :confused:

That social club has always been less than user friendly to say the least :D

• Advertisement

Anybody know if heists have gone live yet

Advertisement