Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I hate you all! Stupid work and it's stupidness! Hopefully there are people at 11pm tonight looking to do the first heists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭C0MM0D0RE64

Just been to ammunation and there tons of new suits available! the boiler suits are awesome and there's a breaking bad meth cook suit too! love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anybody on PS3 or the 360 get the update yet? Or is it purely next generation for now?

At last finally a full black leather jacket! im very happy lol (sad i know)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just a heads up, a mic is absolutey essential for the prison break heist setup. Learned that the hard way lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Still not on 360:(

You can now buy the Rumpo van and fully mod it but you will have to order it in black though as you cant respray it though for some stupid reason, shame as i wanted a fully loaded matte black A-Team van with the crew logo on the side for when we were on a heist.. dammit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,875 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The new Gang Burrito 2 Van comes stock as Black with Red stripe doesn't it? Can you throw the crew emblem on the side at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Also id like to point out that the sad trombone IS patched but... i had a few sandkings with the horn already on them for a rainy day as i had a suspicion it would be patched on the heist update, so wait for it... the sandking sold for 62k!!!
    I filled up all my slots with Sandkings last night and as I started reading the above I was like " oh balls!"....

... but then I was like "Yipeeee!!"

:D:D:D

I will be on tonight from about 9.30 til late if anyone wants to get some heists going give me a shout.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    The new Gang Burrito 2 Van comes stock as Black with Red stripe doesn't it? Can you throw the crew emblem on the side at all?

I cant find them on the store mate, a lot of the vehicles that were "leaked" are not here from what i can see, atleast not on the car websites, though i havent done the first heist setup mission yet (was gonna wait for everyone to get online later) maybe more cars will unlock after the initial setup mission?

When i find out more ill let you all know :)

• Advertisement

Scotty # wrote: »
    I filled up all my slots with Sandkings last night and as I started reading the above I was like " oh balls!"....

... but then I was like "Yipeeee!!"

:D:D:D

I will be on tonight from about 9.30 til late if anyone wants to get some heists going give me a shout.

I said to Ronan last night i guarantee they will patch it with this update and they did, lucky we (or some) of us were prepared lol

Ah yeah, vehicles unlock after use in heists. The new van must be one of them. The only vehicles available straight away are the Guardian and new dirt bike.

Ah yeah, vehicles unlock after use in heists. The new van must be one of them. The only vehicles available straight away are the Guardian and new dirt bike.

That must be it then mate, Lester gives you missions from the start and your heist room is all setup in your apartment ready for you.

BTW you lot are gonna love the new masks, helmets and balaclavas! i wont spoil it for you all but the are pretty cool if i do say so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,419 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That must be it then mate, Lester gives you missions from the start and your heist room is all setup in your apartment ready for you.

BTW you lot are gonna love the new masks, helmets and balaclavas! i wont spoil it for you all but the are pretty cool if i do say so :)

+1 on the masks. The selection of different ones is incredible, so much variety, and you unlock more with each completed heist I've read.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

just sold gauntlet wit matte black paintjob for 37,500

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Update pack is live on 360, sorry, was 1hr early with my time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I got the Romero Hearse!
    Its a beauty of a car!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,496 ✭✭✭✭guil

What does the sanding sell for without the sad trombone? It was about 23k I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Can I just say, on behalf of those who are at work, fuck y'all.

I logged in before work to have a quick look. The daily objectives are class. Take part in a Last man standing match, kill 10 people and take part in a 1v1 death match. Gives a reward then and bigger rewards if you complete it ever day for a week and then every day for a month.

Very limited new clothes, like 10 heist tops, couldn't find the boiler suit but I believe more clothes/masks unlock when you complete heists. Gerald sent me a txt about blowing up certain cars around the map but no location/details.

Lester had my apartment updated and met with him in his warehouse but can't see where to actually start the heist?

Gonna be a long day but gonna make up for it tonight. Better get the redbull in.

• Advertisement

I am now a proud owner of a fully modded matte black 4 door Exemplar, complete with carbon rims, blacked out windows and crew logo, perfect for heists, no way are we getting caught in this baby! aaannnd now im broke again :(

6.50 am this morning

Mrs : What you doing up so early?

Me : Heists

Mrs : Oh er ok

8.00 am

Mrs : Im off to work now ok

Me : ....... ok

Just a moment ago. phone rings

Mrs : Whatcha upto?

Me : Heists

Mrs : Dont forget to take dog out

Me : ....... ok, bye.

:)

I logged in before work to have a quick look. The daily objectives are class. Take part in a Last man standing match, kill 10 people and take part in a 1v1 death match. Gives a reward then and bigger rewards if you complete it ever day for a week and then every day for a month.

Very limited new clothes, like 10 heist tops, couldn't find the boiler suit but I believe more clothes/masks unlock when you complete heists. Gerald sent me a txt about blowing up certain cars around the map but no location/details.

Lester had my apartment updated and met with him in his warehouse but can't see where to actually start the heist?

Gonna be a long day but gonna make up for it tonight. Better get the redbull in.

All the Heist clothes are in ammunation mate ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Funnily enough, I randomly woke up at about 4:30 this morning and said to myself that I should switch on the xbox to see if Heists was ready to go but then thought "Nah, its way too early for that to be released" and then the same again at 7am!
    Now I am trying to call my dad so that he can start downloading the update for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Do we all get different daily objectives Sheehy?
    I remember something about an impromtu race on my list of 3 anyway :)

Some new features online:

Double clicking R3 (right stick) makes your guy point in the direction you're facing. I'm guessing it's for if you don't have a mic.

Chrome Rims in the mod shop

In the clothes shops, you can make a custom outfit, name it and save it. Then on-the-fly, you can equip a full custom outfit with the interaction menu, like you would a mask or hat. Class!

Modded Sentinels are spawning around the place and instantly sell for 40k. Gold Dubsta selling for 54k.

All the Heist clothes are in ammunation mate ;)

Yeah I was in there, couldn't find the boiler suit or hazmat suit. Did you do a heist yet?
    marcbrophy wrote: »
    Do we all get different daily objectives Sheehy?
    I remember something about an impromtu race on my list of 3 anyway :)

Yupp, looks like we all get different objectives. If someone gets a 1v1 DM off me later, just accept! :D

Yeah I was in there, couldn't find the boiler suit or hazmat suit. Did you do a heist yet?

Yupp, looks like we all get different objectives. If someone gets a 1v1 DM off me later, just accept! :D

They are under outfits : heist coveralls mate, i haven't done any heists yet either

They are under outfits : heist coveralls mate, i haven't done any heists yet either

Weird I looked in there. Maybe my excitement got the better of me and missed it. God Damn work, I need to check for boiler suits!

Weird I looked in there. Maybe my excitement got the better of me and missed it. God Damn work, I need to check for boiler suits!

Ive already named a few of my outfits... The Terminator... Hockey mask and boiler suit = Jason lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Any server issues? I'm assuming there are!

Advertisement