Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Sounds like a plan!

Hi writer o/

it was supposed to be written "i c nothing wrong with that" but im glad that we understand each other :D

hiya smiler,
    whoops - writter :)

cgh, prepare, javas coming!

pouring_coffee.png

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    U2 found you...

Good lord above woman, i WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW U2 onto my iTunes, I despise U2 with a passion....... My one exception is Katy Perry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya joya:) how's things?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good lord above woman, i WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW U2 onto my iTunes....... My one exception is Katy Perry

I have all kinds of stuff on my iTunes...everything from Dimmiu and Bathory to Backstreet boys and Lady Gaga. I love my music :pac:

Friend told me that stupid U2 album was uploaded into her iTunes. She was raging :pac:

hiya joya:) how's things?

hiya smiling writer :)
    m fine, just waiting for some woman from national survey to come and interview me :pac:

i mean from 4 million people in IE they had to pick my apartment for that (among 4000 other ones) but well...

hows you today?

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    hiya smiling writer :)
    m fine, just waiting for some woman from national survey to come and interview me :pac:

i mean from 4 million people in IE they had to pick my apartment for that (among 4000 other ones) but well...

hows you today?

yeah Murphy's law they had to pick it! I hope the interview goes well though:)

I'm not too bad thanks, had an early start cos i was seeing the dentist for a cleaning but all went well even though i was quite nervous:o quite tired as i was sick with a migraine last night as well. got 4 questions from my presentation i did the other day:D quite happy with that. it'll keep me busy for a bit!

yeah Murphy's law they had to pick it! I hope the interview goes well though:)

I'm not too bad thanks, had an early start cos i was seeing the dentist for a cleaning but all went well even though i was quite nervous:o quite tired as i was sick with a migraine last night as well. got 4 questions from my presentation i did the other day:D quite happy with that. it'll keep me busy for a bit!
    what was the presentation about? :)
    good that you did it! well done : )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

it was supposed to be written "i c nothing wrong with that" but im glad that we understand each other :D

hiya smiler,
    whoops - writter :)

cgh, prepare, javas coming!

pouring_coffee.png

*puts on sun glasses and looks in joyas direction and nods cooly*

:cool:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good lord above woman, i WOULD NEVER EVER ALLOW U2 onto my iTunes, I despise U2 with a passion....... My one exception is Katy Perry

Haaa lith that gave me a good laugh :D

what was the presentation about? :)
    good that you did it! well done : )

thanks!:)

quite a long story but it's about autism/aspeger's and what's it like for a person living with the condition.
    The back story is when I finished school I went to a centre for people with asperger's who helped me to live independently etc. Was there for 2 years as a student. Just over a year ago the manager of the place contacted me out of the blue wanting to know if I'd be a volunteer in a programme that would spread autism awareness around Ireland. I accepted and do a presentation every few months. Two left to do for the year and might be doing it in Waterford next year which is very exciting and a little bit scary!

job done in town! that couch is mine for the day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Java.....

the nectar of the gods....

• Advertisement

thanks!:)

quite a long story but it's about autism/aspeger's and what's it like for a person living with the condition.
    The back story is when I finished school I went to a centre for people with asperger's who helped me to live independently etc. Was there for 2 years as a student. Just over a year ago the manager of the place contacted me out of the blue wanting to know if I'd be a volunteer in a programme that would spread autism awareness around Ireland. I accepted and do a presentation every few months. Two left to do for the year and might be doing it in Waterford next year which is very exciting and a little bit scary!

great stuff smiling writer :) its so good to help to others whenever you can : )

and the experience itself helps you in return also : )

thanks joya:) if people get something out of it ( the people have limited or no knowledge beforehand) then our team of presenters are happy:) i must say it's probably one of the most rewarding things i've ever done..

roll on tomorrow....

a weekend of golf and the ryder cup on the telly.....

Win Win... plus I'll be in Athlone drinking lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have tonnes of work to be doing but nope. Sitting here aimlessy trawling through the interwebs..my enthusiasm is shot to pieces :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

GET BACK TO WORK! :mad:

stop shouting..... ha ha ha.

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    GET BACK TO WORK! :mad:
    Nooooooooooooo!!!!

2432900-ackbar.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

is it just me or can you smell fish in this Purple Palace.....

throat doesn't feel good at all:( ugh..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

After 24 hours of recharge, MORNING lair dwellers!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hi grem o/

oh what I'd do for a recharge....

howdy grem:)

hiya grem and co! interviews just over, yei - took 45 mins!!

its from national health board asking me all kinds of stuff abt alcohol drugs meds etc

i mean what kind of question is "did you ever tried lalala"

who didn't? :pac:

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I took my meds which make me sleepy anyway, and have put up 72 hours at work, so needed the charge. Wrecked wasn't the word..

Oh Joya, glad i'm not doing that interview :O

I took my meds which make me sleepy anyway, and have put up 72 hours at work, so needed the charge. Wrecked wasn't the word..

Oh Joya, glad i'm not doing that interview :O

hahah yes i thought i'm not a real representative of the field but

they asked ll sort of questions didn't expect that!

aw yes they asked about some stuff i hve never heard of so they had to explain why are people taking it and what are the effects and i was like aha (while inside taking notes :D)

btw pizza is in the over anyone interested? :pac:

Pizza.......

gets the plates out....

you cant beat a good pizza

how's you grem?:)

very glad i'm not doing that interview as well!

pizza sounds good:D

not ready yet just in the oven :D

15164844390_360dd87636.jpg

15351539795_855c06cbaa_n.jpg

but smells good already :)

• Advertisement

hahah yes i thought i'm not a real representative of the field but

they asked ll sort of questions didn't expect that!

aw yes they asked about some stuff i hve never heard of so they had to explain why are people taking it and what are the effects and i was like aha (while inside taking notes :D)

btw pizza is in the over anyone interested? :pac:

*Drops everything,jumps out the 2nd storey window and runs for Dublin*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement