Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    *sets off fire alarm*

Troublemaker :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Saw them live at EXIT . SOoooo good , what you get up to for the b'day lith?

Are you as highly reactive as the name?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

cHaTbOx wrote: »

Saw them live at EXIT . SOoooo good , what you get up to for the b'day lith?

Are you as highly reactive as the name?

I've got The Prodigy on a list on bands i wanna see live, didn't do much to be honest, i can, depends on my mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I've got The Prodigy on a list on bands i wanna see live, didn't do much to be honest, i can, depends on my mood.

Any other bands on the list ?

Night o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

feeling totally crap atm:( came down with a cold..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

feeling totally crap atm:( came down with a cold..
    **Flies in one Lair window, drops off chicken soup for writer, flaps out another**

canstock12936021.jpg

thanks for the soup black swan:) might help me feel better. Hope your doing ok yourself

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

thanks for the soup black swan:) might help me feel better. Hope your doing ok yourself
    Always remember writer: "A page a day, keeps the doctor away." :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Always remember writer: "A page a day, keeps the doctor away." :D

thanks:D will try to get more done this weekend. How's your novel doing?:cool:

thanks:D will try to get more done this weekend. How's your novel doing?:cool:
    Got my 1-page today, so now I can play! :D

• Advertisement

Got my 1-page today, so now I can play! :D

that's great:D:cool: well done!

as for me i've been busy the last two days so haven't got much done:o oh well, while i'm resting in bed i hope to do some

DANGER!! :eek:

I've had 2 cups of coffee in this javahouse, and am WIRED! I should keep it to one cup. Now I'm like a cow in a china shop knocking things over. My intents are good, but...

Gotta go find something to eat. Chat later writer. Bye for now. :D

DANGER!! :eek:

I've had 2 cups of coffee in this javahouse, and am WIRED! I should keep it to one cup. Now I'm like a cow in a china shop knocking things over. My intents are good, but...

Gotta go find something to eat. Chat later writer. Bye for now. :D

see ya black swan:D

happy friday noc pals!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Mornin' ted, doesn't look as wintery out there today thank god! Makes going to work that lil bit easier

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Very overcast down in the supposed sunny south east.....

& that concludes the Lair weather report.

happyfriday-comments-01.gif

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, writer lady:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, sj:)

happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Strange day, I keep smelling cake even though there's never any cake.

happy Friday, Angron:)
    Angron wrote: »
    Strange day, I keep smelling cake even though there's never any cake.
    There was, but the early-birds have devoured it already! :eek::mad::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy Friday koth.

• Advertisement

what's the learning schedule for the day? you get out early or they keeping you in for the full day?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday all!

Back to work today but at least I've only got today and tomorrow, and I'm off again Sunday. Then next week is my short week.

I keep sneezing. :o

Buying tickets to see Raglans in Portlaoise on November 14th. On sale at 9am on Ticketmaster. :)

happy Friday, sneezy purple :P:)

SW wrote: »
    what's the learning schedule for the day? you get out early or they keeping you in for the full day?

I believe I'm finished at 1 or so, then getting a bus to Longfordia at 5.

I believe I'm finished at 1 or so, then getting a bus to Longfordia at 5.
    pints before bus? :pac:

Nah, I'm all right.

Nah, I'm all right.
    you sure you're a student? :P :p

Happy! Happy! Happy Friday SW, Angron, Paws, sammyjo, Ted, and all the AWOL Lair members! :D

happy Friday, Swannie:D

• Advertisement

SW wrote: »
    happy Friday, Swannie:D
    Any more cool drawings SW? :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement