Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Speak of the bubbly guzzling devil :p

Ah here!!! :P
    I reject that statement......

..... and accept it at the same time :o:P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lady Chuckles, i officially give you the nickname of Bubbly Guzzling Devil, :P *Immediately has butlers pass around bubbly*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lady Chuckles, i officially give you the nickname of Bubbly Guzzling Devil, :P *Immediately has butlers pass around bubbly*

Don't forget the cigars!

:mad:

Why you little..... - Oh, bubbly!! :D
    Yum!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Don't forget the cigars!

:eek: damn knew i forgot something,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Look me up on FB guys! :):o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Okey dokey blokey :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That "embarrassed" emoticon always works! :cool::D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Butts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i do not have to :p

nor seph or smiler <3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    i do not have to :p

nor seph or smiler <3

:cool:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Okey dokey blokey :D

Hey look me up too !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've had people that I know are Boardsies show up on mine but I can't make the connection between usernames.. Like, I know it's a Boardsie (more than likely a Noc) but I'm like "I wonder what their username is..." :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a few folks on here on the book of faces (smiler/writer, SW, Mr. Pickles, Links, few people from tattoos and piercings too). Could be more I can't think of. I've a picture of me and a woggie if you happen to notice it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

:cool:

Hey look me up too !
    whoops.. nor pickles I forgot hope he pardons me lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

afternoon all:)

having a cup of soup is great when you're sick:)

i'm like that too pp:o

Finally got some irl stuff sorted, heart to hearts can be tiring but they are great

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    I have a few folks on here on the book of faces (smiler/writer, SW, Mr. Pickles, Links, few people from tattoos and piercings too). Could be more I can't think of. I've a picture of me and a woggie if you happen to notice it 
    Aaah that makes sense, you've popped up in my list a couple of times. :o

The world is a baffling place. Webcomic writer I follow on twitter talks about a guy who is staffing a con over in America is a registered sex offender (sexually assaulted a 12 year old, and was a level 3 meaning he was deemed a risk of repeat offence). Comic writer believes he shouldn't be working a con around kids, and someone defends it all, saying a convention isn't meant to be a safe haven, it's a place to enjoy anime. THOSE THINGS AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    The world is a baffling place. Webcomic writer I follow on twitter talks about a guy who is staffing a con over in America is a registered sex offender (sexually assaulted a 12 year old, and was a level 3 meaning he was deemed a risk of repeat offence). Comic writer believes he shouldn't be working a con around kids, and someone defends it all, saying a convention isn't meant to be a safe haven, it's a place to enjoy anime. THOSE THINGS AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE!
    o_O

putersmash.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

Yup. Call me a bluff old traditionalist, but I just think kids shouldn't be put under what's an unnecessary risk.

Yup. Call me a bluff old traditionalist, but I just think kids shouldn't be put under what's an unnecessary risk.

you and your wacky ideas of kids having fun at conventions. :pac:

• Advertisement

Anyway, I'm off to get a bus. Farewell for now!

safe travels, Angron:)

Shalom! Have a lovely Friday :)

safe travels :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, i don't think there's any boardsies on my suggested friend list..

Hi Grem o/ do you require a java fix?

howdy grem;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Seph and Writer - java would be very welcome right now, yes please..

Heyo Seph and Writer - java would be very welcome right now, yes please..

how are you today?:)

*slides mug to grem*

• Advertisement

Today's flow chart

qWJwedA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement