Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Herrrrrrrrooo. :)

Re the eggs well apparently milk is supposed to make them all nice n' fluffy but all's I could taste is that bland yucky taste of milk off them.

I went to bed last Friday evening at ten to eight or so for an "hour's nap," planning to go visit the folks when I got up. What time did I get up..... 20 past 11 Saturday morning. :D :pac::o Need a nap now but shure I'll likely be waving Goodbye to the rest of this Friday evening if I do! :D

How is one and all......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Kissmequick, sure the sleep might have been needed, i try not to feel too guilty about it once i'm not messing up arrangements..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

in class now.. test starts in 4 mins

shouldn't i be checking the notes once again? :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Joya wrote: »

Best o' luck Joya! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

best of luck joya:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Open-Book Exams ftw! :D Best of luck Joya!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've had people that I know are Boardsies show up on mine but I can't make the connection between usernames.. Like, I know it's a Boardsie (more than likely a Noc) but I'm like "I wonder what their username is..." :o

I'm the exact same Paws. Have an idea who might be who at a n educated guess.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm the exact same Paws. Have an idea who might be who at a n educated guess.
    My black feathers would be a dead giveaway Ted and Paws! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Black Swan wrote: »
    My black feathers would be a dead giveaway Ted and Paws! :D

you on fb black swan?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

An extra-happy Friday my dear nocs! I am very very happy right now :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

you on fb black swan?:D
    Don't have my face on any book. If I'm lucky, someday on a novel flap. :cool:
    An extra-happy Friday my dear nocs! I am very very happy right now :D
    Happy Friday to you too Doc. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good luck Joya : )

Good prep Joya. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good prep Joya. :D

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*

*leaves a trail of magic java beans*
    **Swannie quickly slips into HazMat suit, flips on self-contained oxygen, vacuums up beans, dumping them into a Level 4 containment box for later analysis** :eek:

**Swannie quickly slips into HazMat suit, flips on self-contained oxygen, vacuums up beans, dumping them into a Level 4 containment box for later analysis** :eek:

*Takes back magic beans*

No more of my magic java beans for you :mad:

You're just gonna boil them and taste the water, aren't you? :P

You're just gonna boil them and taste the water, aren't you? :P
    "The horror! horror!" They might be It-That-Should-Not-Be-Spoken beans!!

*Takes back magic beans*

No more of my magic java beans for you :mad:
    **Swannie enters the Dome of Silence that even No Such Agency can crack or spy upon. Opens Super Secret Secure from Seph comm**

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone in the Lair, net, galaxy, and alternative universes! What Seph doesn't know is that Swannie swapped the suspected N-beans for REAL magic beans. :eek:

"beans for REAL magic beans. :eek:

They were to begin with :P I only gave you nescafe once :P

*laughs evily himself*

"The horror! horror!" They might be It-That-Should-Not-Be-Spoken beans!!

But what if they're the beans of Holy Jaysus Himself?! You can't pass them up!

• Advertisement

Who has java beans? :eek:

Gimme Gimme gimme !!!

man-angry_jumping_up_down_lg_clr.gif

Who has java beans? :eek:

Gimme Gimme gimme !!!

man-angry_jumping_up_down_lg_clr.gif

*slides a cup over to ted*

*slides a cup over to ted*
    Careful Ted! They might be It-That-Cannot-Be-Spoken beans! :eek:

*laughs evily himself*
    **In BLACK Darth Vader hisssssssssss, while rubbing wings together in glee**

My plan is working! Seph slowly slips down the slippery slope towards the BLACK side. :eek:
    But what if they're the beans of Holy Jaysus Himself?! You can't pass them up!
    Seph is JC? Oh oh...

Yyyeeeaaahhh

:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvE5RUFX80hmBq-XwYbRkQOCiBN7YyYDN7y9QKEBo329wH7UAOog

Yyyeeeaaahhh

:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvE5RUFX80hmBq-XwYbRkQOCiBN7YyYDN7y9QKEBo329wH7UAOog

:o

Careful Ted! They might be It-That-Cannot-Be-Spoken beans! :eek:

**In BLACK Darth Vader hisssssssssss, while rubbing wings together in glee**

My plan is working! Seph slowly slips down the slippery slope towards the BLACK side. :eek:

Seph is JC? Oh oh...

I'll never go to the dark side *takes out his shiny new light saber*

I'll never go to the dark side *takes out his shiny new light saber*
    **Swannie triggers e-bomb that emits electro-magnetic pulse, causing Seph's shinny new, straight, stiff, hard light saber beam to sag and droop. Points with wing and laughs at drooping beam!**

**Swannie triggers e-bomb that emits electro-magnetic pulse, causing Seph's shinny straight, stiff, hard light saber beam to sag and droop. Points with wing and laughs at drooping beam!**

:eek::mad:

*chases swan around the lair with a broom*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bah hahahahahaha

• Advertisement

Lads you are not too old to put across my knee.

Sit down & stop messing!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement