Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The name of your Talk show :-D
    :D

Love it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gosh quick replies, I'm feelin the love thanks.. Just in a lot of pain so it's going to be a long long shift...

Gosh quick replies, I'm feelin the love thanks.. Just in a lot of pain so it's going to be a long long shift...
    That's coz we're all like a big mental, weird, lovely family. :D

Edit: No offence to anyone. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it your back is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's coz we're all like a big mental, weird, lovely family. :D

Speak for yourself.

I'm as insane as the next person.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Speak for yourself.
    Ok.. I am a bit mental so I am speaking for myself too...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is it your back is it?

It's a kind of complicated nerve related pain issue. It effects my hand, arm, neck and back..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's a kind of complicated nerve related pain issue. It effects my hand, arm, neck and back..

Oh dear :/ if you don't mind me asking grem is it injury related?

Oh dear :/ if you don't mind me asking grem is it injury related?

Yeah injury from years ago. Would have been no problem if I'd just broken a bone..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Hope you feel better soon grem

Thanks lads, just feeling a little sorry for myself, tissue central here! I'll hopefully be Ok in a few days

• Advertisement

Tea and telly Writer.. Relax feck it.. I'm having a cup of soup which seems to be a good plan..

Tea and telly Writer.. Relax feck it.. I'm having a cup of soup which seems to be a good plan..

I second this idea.

Couch, tea & telly.

Friend is here now. She's getting the roide and I may be a bit jealous... :(

Friend is here now. She's getting the roide and I may be a bit jealous... :(

neighbour there as well :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    neighbour there as well :eek:

:pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    neighbour there as well 
    Aaaaaand I'm on the verge of vomiting...

No its a guy from college. And she's telling me almost every detail.. and I'm here going "I nearly forget how to have sex" :o

No its a guy from college. And she's telling me almost every detail.. and I'm here going "I nearly forget how to have sex" :o

Sorry for putting that image in your head paws.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I couldn't find the right picture, but I wanted to post an image of Charlie Sheen from Scary Movie 3 holding a hot dog and a ring doughnut :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Sorry for putting that image in your head paws.
    Lol it's grand.. :p

Angron, if you search for "leave the pastries alone" on YouTube you get a similar situation described on Mock The Week. :) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

sorry to hear that gremmmie, as i know EXACTLY what you are talking about cause im in the same boat..
    that's why i was in beaumont couple of days ago as they did that test for nerve responsiveness in the hand to track the source with electro shocks and needles.. (after they already did the mri of the neck etc) but unfortunately i have next appointment with neurosurgeon for end of april 2015!!!

can you believe it lol... ::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Thanks grem and ted:)

I've been in the bed all day and haven't moved much, apart from getting meds to dose myself and toilet breaks :p on the bright side, net and netflix are great :)

hope the soup is nice grem:)

I clicked into my inbox here on the app and got someone else's PMs... :eek:

Joya wrote: »
    sorry to hear that gremmmie, as i know EXACTLY what you are talking about cause im in the same boat..
    that's why i was in beaumont couple of days ago as they did that test for nerve responsiveness in the hand to track the source with electro shocks and needles.. (after they already did the mri of the neck etc) but unfortunately i have next appointment with neurosurgeon for end of april 2015!!!

can you believe it lol... ::(

Ah jesus that ridiculous, Is that going through the public system? How is your brother btw?

I think the waiting about on appointments used to be nearly as painful as me arm. Though it's slowly getting worse. I'm not even sure when my next appointment is.. There's little to be done with me for now as far as I know..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ah jesus that ridiculous, Is that going through the public system? How is your brother btw?

yes, it is.. though doctor that checked my nerves two weeks ago suggested i should ring them and request an earlier appointment.. i must do it on monday as its not getting better.. so fingers crossed for that :)

my brother is getting better thank you seph for asking, he thinks he will take that thing off the neck in few days cause it is very hard to move with it.. his chest is worrying him cause it seems to be more painful now so don't know.. but much better than he was..
    I think the waiting about on appointments used to be nearly as painful as me arm. Though it's slowly getting worse. I'm not even sure when my next appointment is.. There's little to be done with me for now as far as I know..

yes its true.. i first went to see about this few years ago but they said after mri like aww its not that much that we would do an operation etc..

so i guess ill have to wait till i cannot move and then they will sort me

i mean :confused:

btw lately i have to do things with my left hand and im getting better in that :d))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Evening pals. Posting this from a cosy bed

You tease Hugo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

You tease Hugo!!

Got some Galaxy chocolate too! :D:o

Room here for a couple more folk I'm keen to let ye all know! ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I'll pass :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement