Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    hahah i see :D

anyways labs are waiting for me tomorrow so have to leave :)

night all!

nightf.gif

sweet dreams joya

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck, want to sleep now too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

**kicks up feet**

that was a long day !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey there Chatbox, good to get the feet up I'd say. You were working yeah?.

Hey there Chatbox, good to get the feet up I'd say. You were working yeah?.

Yah Gremie , you doing alright? We had the president in this evening . He seems a bit tired . Really enjoying college at the moment. Love having an insight into business . How are you keeping ? you working tonight ?

• Advertisement

Doing ok.. Little tired. Already been a long day though.. Sounds like you're enthusiastic for college that's good to hear!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya grem and chatbox:)

can't sleep here :(

Not everyone was designed to sleep at appointed times Writer..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I are v.drunk. And have to type with 1 one eye closed....hello!

Not everyone was designed to sleep at appointed times Writer..

i guess that's true hehe, think it would be good as not well, but i guess i'll sleep later. how's your pain now?

hey sammy!

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I are v.drunk. And have to type with 1 one eye closed....hello!

Haha cool - haven't done that in a while! Good night?

i guess that's true hehe, think it would be good as not well, but i guess i'll sleep later. how's your pain now?

hey sammy!

At the moment it's manageable, keeping painkillers topped up to try keep it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Very good night.! 2 drunk to function i think...

Doing ok.. Little tired. Already been a long day though.. Sounds like you're enthusiastic for college that's good to hear!.

It's been a while since I felt like I was on the right path so I am very happy.

Watching into the wild at the moment . Love the film . You have a half day tomorrow?

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Very good night.! 2 drunk to function i think...

You can still spell so that is functioning :D

At the moment it's manageable, keeping painkillers topped up to try keep it that way.

ok that's good:) least its manageable. Hope work is going well for you

glad you had a good night sammy:D

great you're enjoying college chatbox!

I'm finished at eight and off Saturday..

great you're enjoying college chatbox!
    Yeah really am , how are you keeping ?
    I'm finished at eight and off Saturday..

Any plans for the saturday ?

Sleep then sports and drink are the plan!. :-D

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Yeah really am , how are you keeping ?

great to hear:) I may be doing a course in a few weeks, in psychology, mostly online but keep me busy for 6 months.:) I'm under the weather at the moment with a mother of a cold! definitely putting up a good fight, hopefully be ok in a few days. Otherwise I'm keeping ok

• Advertisement

great to hear:) I may be doing a course in a few weeks, in psychology, mostly online but keep me busy for 6 months.:) I'm under the weather at the moment with a mother of a cold! definitely putting up a good fight, hopefully be ok in a few days. Otherwise I'm keeping ok

What topics will you cover ? I'd say that will be interesting .
    Ah poor thing . lots of teas . hate being sick ,it's like you waste time but dont get to enjoy it

Four hours left.. Feeling a bit long really..

Four hours left.. Feeling a bit long really..

kicking myself for not asking Micheal D a question. What would you have asked?

Haha the last time I met him was a couple of years back and I asked him how his leg was as he had hurt it and had been on crutches so I'm afraid I was pretty boring. I think if I was to ask him something I would ask where he thought he got his eloquence and turn of phrase from..

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    What topics will you cover ? I'd say that will be interesting .
    Ah poor thing . lots of teas . hate being sick ,it's like you waste time but dont get to enjoy it

It's a basic introduction to psychology, so it's kinda varied. The website is cmit.ie if you want to take a look. I'm kinda nervous about it and excited

Thanks cHaTbOx, I'll be Ok. That's very true, good way of putting it :-)

Illness will pass you soon I hope.. It is the time of year for these various bugs I suppose. Must take preventative measures myself nowh think of it..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Jumps through window wearing chainmail knights outfit**

Morning Lairites, Sir Ted is in the house.

Jumping while wearing chainmail - I'm suitably impressed Ted! *slides mansize mug of java to Ted*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Jumping while wearing chainmail - I'm suitably impressed Ted! *slides mansize mug of java to Ted*

Plenty of WD40.

Mmmmmm java.

Less than a hour to go for ye there now :).

• Advertisement

Ah wd40 nice.. Yeah I'm hanging in there just about now. Copious amounts of tea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement