Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning lairlings!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning paws, Grem made a load of coffee, my mobility is restricted in the chainmail outfit, all yours if you want it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning paws, Grem made a load of coffee, my mobility is restricted in the chainmail outfit, all yours if you want it.

*makes elongated drinking straw for Ted's coffee*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Feeling awful so going up to folks house for a few days of tlc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's a sound plan.. You have the net there too for netflix and that?.

• Advertisement

That's a sound plan.. You have the net there too for netflix and that?.

I do indeed, my folks have broadband, thankfully

Sweet. When I get back home I'm close to uncontactable - even phone signal is hit or miss..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

At the moment it's manageable, keeping painkillers topped up to try keep it that way.

morning pp writer ted and grem :)
    an hour to go to the labs that are on till 5pm.. feels strange to have something like that on saturday..

anyways grem, wanted to ask what meds do you use? i am prescribed with combo of neurontin and diffen, and it worked in the beginning but lately unfortunately is not helping..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*sips coffee*

Hi pals o/

hiya seph how are ye this morning :)
    any crack for the weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm not bad thanks you?

I'm doing feck all as usual :D you? (Besides college of course ;) )

I'm not bad thanks you?

I'm doing feck all as usual :D you? (Besides college of course ;) )

nah not much outside the usual here as well : ) .. assignments stuff i suppose..

maybe some ikea shopping on sunday :D

Nice

I have never been to IKEA, pity there's only one in dubby land. Watchaaaa gonna buy
    :-D?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sweet. When I get back home I'm close to uncontactable - even phone signal is hit or miss..

Are you hiding out in my parents house?

Dial-up would be quicker to the joke of a broadband service that is provided in the countryside.

Morning Joya, Seph & Writer & anyone else lurking.

Sipping some java & watching the Ryder cup here.

Nice

I have never been to IKEA, pity there's only one in dubby land. Watchaaaa gonna buy
    :-D?

sorry seph had to grab a quick shower and run to college as i was late!

anyway some extensions for the cupboard i think : ) so nothing romantic ::rolleyes:
    perhaps some scents and candles

btw i am quite regular there that one girl at the till asked me numerous times am i employee there :D

Lunch time :-) heres hoping this stays down

Joya wrote: »
    sorry seph had to grab a quick shower and run to college as i was late!

anyway some extensions for the cupboard i think : ) so nothing romantic ::rolleyes:
    perhaps some scents and candles

btw i am quite regular there that one girl at the till asked me numerous times am i employee there :D

You should have pretended to be employee and maybe you would have gotten staff discount :-D.

you were late college :eek: ? tut tut joya :P :-D

Lunch time :-) heres hoping this stays down

*Wraps napkin around neck,takes out fork and knife*

What are we having today Writer :-D?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys. :)

Free until Monday! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

Afternoon folks.

Hope all are well! ;)

Congrats Purple, any plans?

You should have pretended to be employee and maybe you would have gotten staff discount :-D.

you were late college :eek: ? tut tut joya :P :-D

*Wraps napkin around neck,takes out fork and knife*

What are we having today Writer :-D?

I had homemade soup made by mom, twas nice :-) stayed down too which very pleased about, it's amazing how a few hours sleep, mammy food and tlc helps. I'm not better yet but on the mend, woo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Afternoon pals

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

**** sake, my head hurts like a mother****er, but turning 21 was WELL WORTH IT :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    **** sake, my head hurts like a mother****er, but turning 21 was WELL WORTH IT :D

Glad you had a good night. Belated happy birthday too sir!

Man, what I wouldn't give to be 21 again

Glad you had a good night. Belated happy birthday too sir!

Man, what I wouldn't give to be 21 again

It was a damn fine night, gracias Mr. Stiglitz. 21's are a special birthday, Don't wanna see a drop of drink now til Christmas

It was a damn fine night, gracias Mr. Stiglitz. 21's are a special birthday, Don't wanna see a drop of drink now til Christmas

Give me some details of the wild night that you had! :D

Give me some details of the wild night that you had! :D

Even thinking about it hurts my head, :eek: oh god i dread the pictures that were taken, ask again when my head doesn't hurt so much.

Even thinking about it hurts my head, :eek: oh god i dread the pictures that were taken, ask again when my head doesn't hurt so much.

Will do sir. Will do. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Happy happy, Lith! I'm glad to hear you had a nice time :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Home now from ISPCA, quite tired. Have a steak cooking (rare nomnomnom) and watching the hurling.

• Advertisement

Happy happy, Lith! I'm glad to hear you had a nice time :D

There may or may not have been some bubbly imbibed last night :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement