Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Joya wrote: »
    i WONT be reading into it :D

Oh my! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Nowhere as nice as where swan is now by the sounds of it! ;-)
    Once university is over..."I'll be back!" **Makes Terminator noises**
    Well I would offer you some java but you'll probably want analyse it again :D
    "Where did I put my forensic chem set?" LOOKS under Lair couch pillows.

*slides huge mug of steaming hot java across to BS*
    Hugo to the rescue! What a gentleman. :D
    I think I might have a nap :)
    Don't say that Paws. I might pull the covers up to my chin and drift off too. Lazy Saturn Day indeed! Hi Paws. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Don't say that Paws. I might pull the covers up to my chin and drift off too. Lazy Saturn Day indeed! Hi Paws. 
    Hello Swan! :)

How are you? Me and Mam are gonna finish the bottle of wine I opened last night. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

btw i think i'll watch dom hemingway (2013), ive heard its terrible but i have to give it a try cause of jude :d))..
    will see how long can i go :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

i dont need to wonder about it ever, i know im dreaming this all anyways :D

(see my subtitle :d))
    When wee young I had my share of nightmares, but no longer. Monsters have been replaced by whimsical plots that often wander aimlessly, or may have a theme that is a continuation of a novel I read... just before drifting off to sleep. Ahhhhhhhhhhh sleeply me... :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    "Where did I put my forensic chem set?" LOOKS under Lair couch pillows.

I Didn't hide it or anything..........I swear :eek:

*throws chem set out the window*

:-D

Hugo to the rescue! What a gentleman. :D

The things men do for love...

Hello Swan! :)

Me and Mam are gonna finish the bottle of wine I opened last night. :D
    LOOKS at the yardarm. Can't join you yet. Maybe in a little bit. Vino would return me to dreamland about now. :cool:

When wee young I had my share of nightmares, but no longer. Monsters have been replaced by whimsical plots that often wander aimlessly, or may have a theme that is a continuation of a novel I read... just before drifting off to sleep. Ahhhhhhhhhhh sleeply me... :cool:

yes i had a bit of share in that too.. was long time ago though.. and some were repetitive.. over and over..

then i had a period of wonderful dreams, for the book or the movie really..
    have you seen till the end of the world from wim wenders? if you didnt find it i guess youll like it : ) ..
    then i havent dreamed for a while..
    and lately they came back as i'm dreaming weird dreams.. wonder what they are tryin' to tell me : )..

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭House of Blaze

you re over atlantic too?

Hmmm... Depends which shore you're standing on, but im in Dublin anyway!

(And moving to a cheaper part now!)

:D

• Advertisement

(And moving to a cheaper part now!)

:D

aww i see, neighbour so :D

I Didn't hide it or anything..........I swear :eek:

*throws chem set out the window*

:-D
    **SwanBot squeeeeeeeeeeeks!**

You just tossed out her play set. She will be after you Seph, when you least expect it! :eek:

yes i had a bit of share in that too.. was long time ago though.. and some were repetitive.. over and over..

...then i havent dreamed for a while..
    Repetitive night terrors... yes... had those when very young, seemingly a long, long time ago now. I remember my dreams now. Some are very entertaining, while others silly. :cool:
    The things men do for love...
    **Swannie stretches, showing a bit of leg** :o
    Dub's cool Blaze. :cool:

Repetitive night terrors... yes... had those when very young, seemingly a long, long time ago now. I remember my dreams now. Some are very entertaining, while others silly. :cool:

**Swannie stretches, showing a bit of leg** :o

Dub's cool Blaze. :cool:

yes i remember those too in vivid details.. i think i realised later for one what it meant..

btw heres photo from today, we sat on the new bridge while eating sandwiches :)

15184792508_cae4a8c02d_c.jpg

**Swannie stretches, showing a bit of leg**

Nice. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

**SwanBot squeeeeeeeeeeeks!**

You just tossed out her play set. She will be after you Seph, when you least expect it! :eek:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Im soooo afraid :-D

btw heres photo from today, we sat on the new bridge while eating sandwiches :)
    Grand view Joya. Thanks for sharing. :cool:
    Nice. ;)
    Hugo associates "nice" with "Swan?" Oh, oh... We can't have that! I'm the BLACK Swan, not one of those nice White ones!
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Im soooo afraid :-D
    Be careful what you ask for Seph! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Cool way to spend an afternoon Joya:cool:

yea it was nice, Dex, specially cause we had 5 hours of labs today so getting the sunshine and fresh air with the atmosphere of the city was quite refreshing :)

not to say that lads were lovely too! : )

Well hi to you too Dex. Happy Lazy Lair Day! :cool:
    not to say that lads were lovely too! : )
    3 friendly lads with Joya today. Definitely a nice day. :cool:

• Advertisement

Hugo associates "nice" with "Swan?" Oh, oh... We can't have that! I'm the BLACK Swan, not one of those nice White ones!

Once one goes black, he shall not go back... :D

Once one goes black, he shall not go back... :D
    **Swannie practices Darth Vader voice... but in sleepy condition comes out in a seductive whisper... Oops!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Well hi to you too Dex. Happy Lazy Lair Day! :cool:

3 friendly lads with Joya today. Definitely a nice day. :cool:

Evening Sawanie. Happy Lazy day backatcha:D

Lazy+Day+Cafe+Sign.JPG

Evening Sawanie. Happy Lazy day backatcha:D
    Touché Dex! LOOKS like a place for me today indeed. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

how's everyone doing?:)

how's everyone doing?:)
    Just grand thanks writer. Welcome to Lair Lazy Day! :D

I'm in quite a good mood now I must say. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Just grand thanks writer. Welcome to Lair Lazy Day! :D

good to hear:cool: I'm still sick so been in bed all day and hardly moved, definitely is a lazy day today:D

**Swannie practices Darth Vader voice... but in sleepy condition comes out in a seductive whisper... Oops!**

Oh Swannie! *semi-faints and has to sit down*

• Advertisement

I ever go out with anyone that calls me bae I'll strangle them, I bloody hate that word!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement