Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'm in quite a good mood now I must say. :)
    That's grand Paws! :D
    good to hear:cool: I'm still sick so been in bed all day and hardly moved, definitely is a lazy day today:D
    **Swannie fedespressos chicken soup to writer**
    Oh Swannie! *semi-faints and has to sit down*
    That was just a whisper. I can imagine what wearing an "itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini" would do... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

finished dom hemingway have to say i quite enjoyed it think jude law is an excellent actor.. gave it 4 out of 5 stars lol..

will now watch detachment with adrian brodie and that would be it : )

abt tomorrow seph yes i "forgot" that id be volunteering in the event i mentioned so no ikea, maybe on monday or tuesday so :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Got things to do and places to go. Fun Lair chatting, and look forward to more later. Ta. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    That was just a whisper. I can imagine what wearing an "itsy, bitsy, teenie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini" would do... :P

I'll have to talk to my bank manager on Monday to see how much I can afford for an engagement ring! :D
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Got things to do and places to go. Fun Lair chatting, and look forward to more later. Ta. :cool:

Cya later BS!

Joya,
    I've never been to Ikea. I do want one of their desks though. No room for it here though which saddens me a bit.

bye swannie see ya soon!

hugo its nice experience shopping at ikea if you like that sort of thing

about desk you can combine things that suit you : ) and its also not expensive

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    hugo its nice experience shopping at ikea if you like that sort of thing

about desk you can combine things that suit you : ) and its also not expensive

Yeah all their desks are lovely but there's literally nowhere I can put it here unfortunately. As soon as I get a place of my own I'll then be able to create a little nerd cave of Ikea for myself :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll have to talk to my bank manager on Monday to see how much I can afford for an engagement ring! :D

Cya later BS!

Joya,
    I've never been to Ikea. I do want one of their desks though. No room for it here though which saddens me a bit.

Take a sledgehammer and knock down a wall...........sorted :-D

Take a sledgehammer and knock down a wall...........sorted :-D

The neighbours might object to the annexation of their front room though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I ever go out with anyone that calls me bae I'll strangle them, I bloody hate that word!

Any potential suitors, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The neighbours might object to the annexation of their front room though! :D

I Could take care of them if you wanted hugo.......*puts on black gloves*

• Advertisement

I Could take care of them if you wanted hugo.......*puts on black gloves*

Ah they're good folk Seph. We'll have to do our murdering elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

What's that babe?

getting-strangled-5103442.jpg

Aaaargh!

Ah they're good folk Seph. We'll have to do our murdering elsewhere.

Fair enough so

*puts grenade launcher away and calls off the Russian tanks*

*Takes grenade launcher and tells the Russian tanks to continue on target*

Fair enough so

*puts grenade launcher away and calls off the Russian tanks*

I only said "elsewhere" Seph! Turn that frown upside down and that grenade launcher into the car! :)

Nicely done sir! :D

I only said "elsewhere" Seph! Turn that frown upside down and that grenade launcher into the car! :)

:-D

*looks out the window*

why are there tanks outside my house?

Oh I almost forgot I gave them a new target:D
    *climbs on top of one of the tanks and loads the grenade launcher*

Oh I almost forgot I gave them a new target:D
    *climbs on top of one of the tanks and loads the grenade launcher*

:eek: :mad:

You doing this so you can have 5000th post all to yourself :mad:

*calls in air support from cork airport*

:-D

You've got to accept it seph the 5k is mine:p

• Advertisement

Another war broke out, c'mon now lads play nice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If there's one thing in life I've learned, it's that any problem can be solved if you put enough fire on it. Just burn everything.

Safe to say you're 100% behind this statement then Angron

8292174927_3885a96d42.jpg

Did you say fire Angron

You've got to accept it seph the 5k is mine:p

Never!!!!!!!

Angron wrote: »
    If there's one thing in life I've learned, it's that any problem can be solved if you put enough fire on it. Just burn everything.

its better to burn out than fade away ;)

Everybody's kicking off over who gets to Post #5000, while i'm sat here enjoying my 2 cheese pizza's.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Everybody's kicking off over who gets to Post #5000, while i'm sat here enjoying my 2 cheese pizza's.

*Holds out plate*

:D

*Comes out of the smouldering carnage*
    "Oh the humanity"

• Advertisement

*Holds out plate*

:D

*Gives Seph 2 slices of pizza*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement