Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I got the ride....in my car, went loads of places :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

No ride here either guys. Plus I actually look like the Forever Alone guy! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis Pickles, get your coat lad, you're out! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yup :pac:
    And I didn't even have to leave the house :pac:

I got the ride....in my car, went loads of places :pac:

hmmmm.....

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    hmmmm.....

Toastie is not my OH. And I hardly think he'd drive over 150 miles for the ride :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I spent a lot of time in bed this weekend alright, unfortunately it was catching ALL teh zzz's and nought else. :D:/ I r gonna be 35 next Birthday! Soon 40. What have I done with all those years?!? :rolleyes: Zilch! Nada! I might as well lie that I'm 55 for all the difference it will make!! :pac:

How is everyone this evening?

Jaysis Pickles, get your coat lad, you're out! :p

I'm gone I'm gone :P
    Joya wrote: »
    hmmmm.....

Hmmmm :P

Toastie is not my OH. And I hardly think he'd drive over 150 miles for the ride :pac:
    you re right for the first but wouldnt bet on the second part :D

Yeah who does that like :rolleyes::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Yeah id say he would..he loves to....drive sure :P

• Advertisement

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Yeah id say he would..he loves to....drive sure :P

Oh yeah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yeah who does that like 
    I used to take a car journey, then a train journey and then a bus journey for it... :o

I used to take a car journey, then a train journey and then a bus journey for it... :o

You fiend, Miss Paws! :p:D (Joking)

Good lord! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That's a long journey

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Was it worth it though,that's the only question needed here!

The things you do for love, eh? :o

At the time, yes it was. Head over heels I was.

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Was it worth it though,that's the only question needed here!

Now that's critical thinking right there! :D

Lads, i don't get very angry, but my phone is really testing my patience here, it refuses to send things if i didn't need it, it'd actually be in a million pieces at the bottom of a wall right now :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

himself and i take turns travelling to each others houses, so when he comes to me I don't have to leave the apt. His bus takes about 3 hours, direct with no changes. When going to him I take a 25 minute walk, a 2 hour bus journey, wait around in the bus station for 20ish minutes, then another bus which is an hour and a half:o

• Advertisement

The things you do for love, eh? :o

At the time, yes it was. Head over heels I was.

ah how much would i love to feel that again :):o

Aaaaaaaand just saw recent pic of ex because his sister sent me a game request and I clicked into her profile...

Probably not normal to get peed off almost two years after aforementioned break up but I did. I did have the "Oh sweet Jesus, wtf was I thinking?!" moment though... :o

hahahah :D

himself and i take turns travelling to each others houses, so when he comes to me I don't have to leave the apt. His bus takes about 3 hours, direct with no changes. When going to him I take a 25 minute walk, a 2 hour bus journey, wait around in the bus station for 20ish minutes, then another bus which is an hour and a half
    Pardon my language, but f**k that is one long journey.
    Joya wrote:
    ah how much would i love to feel that again 
    Me too. I pretend to everyone around me that I don't care but I really do. I liked being that close to another person. I just have this awful feeling it won't happen for me again.

Lads, i don't get very angry, but my phone is really testing my patience here, it refuses to send things if i didn't need it, it'd actually be in a million pieces at the bottom of a wall right now 
    *sends positive thoughts...*

Me too. I pretend to everyone around me that I don't care but I really do. I liked being that close to another person. I just have this awful feeling it won't happen for me again.

Me three. I think about it far too much.

I think about it far more than I'd ever admit IRL.

i know EXACTLY what you re talkin about paws
    but you are young and im sure it will happen to you theres plenty of time ahead :)
    counted well hugo mon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

no worries pp:) it is, just as well I don't mind travelling! The buses are usually packed but i usually listen to music,read or snooze. Does take it's toll through, I arrive at himself's house completely wrecked:o seems to be worth it, which is the main thing:)

what's up with your phone toasty?:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It generally tends to happen when you least expect it......:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement