Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Distinctly annoyed. Walking home from where the bus dropped me off is a long enough walk with three heavy bags. Got to the gate when I realised some inconsiderate knobhead has chained their bike to the outside of the gate, thus blocking off a good 3/4s of the entrance. It's a monumentally dickish (and potentially dangerous) thing to do, parking your bike in a way that quite clearly impedes anyone trying to enter/exit an area, and if it wasn't so damned late I'd be ringing the lady that owns the place to complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Joya wrote: »

Oh god no :P Hate needles, apart from tattoo ones, love those oddly enough

i did henna art on my left hand today everybody says its cool :d))
    like an art snake..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

i did henna art on my left hand today everybody says its cool :d))
    like an art snake..

henna?

:EDIT: I see now what it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ahh I am all right. I like people more so I guess I am not as much of a troll as I once was :pac:

Yeah xPPx, I didn't mind at the time and I still don't mind but it's when I don't get to see my family for ages it kinda gets to me. Although hopefully at the end of October I shall be paying visit to the homelands..tis being a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    when u mentioned it.. my ex ex ex did that with my best friend at the time.. they even invited me to the wedding (asked me first to be a godmother lol) i went to after party.. and he hugged me and told me in my ear.. "to you i gave my best"...
    o.o
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Both
    Tough question...

Ok, looks-wise I seem to be attracted to guys with very short hair, with a couple of exceptions. I often pick guys that are a lot taller than I am (which isn't hard, admittedly). I notice eyes first so nice eyes are a must. Nice smile. Oh yeah, a nice arse is a major bonus. I'm really not fussy to be quite honest.

Personality wise.. Passion is a really attractive trait. If a guy is passionate about something and you can see it in the way he talks about it, it's a huge turn on. Any guy I'm with has to love animals, but that's an obvious one. Being honest and reliable, trustworthy.. Actually, not being an arsehole is always a good thing. :o

Starting to see why I'm single... :o

• Advertisement

henna?

:EDIT: I see now what it is :)

15198683128_2f5b169237.jpg

no clue why pic went all yellowish :d so sorry about that! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

15198683128_2f5b169237.jpg

no clue why pic went all yellowish :d so sorry about that! :pac:

Its......................................Bootiful : )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If you cheat on someone, you'll get undying enmity from me. I believe I mentioned it before that a girlfriend cheated on me, but argued it wasn't cheating cause it was with a girl. That was such a stupid reason it was insulting.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

o.o

Tough question...

Ok, looks-wise I seem to be attracted to guys with very short hair, with a couple of exceptions. I often pick guys that are a lot taller than I am (which isn't hard, admittedly). I notice eyes first so nice eyes are a must. Nice smile. Oh yeah, a nice arse is a major bonus. I'm really not fussy to be quite honest.

Personality wise.. Passion is a really attractive trait. If a guy is passionate about something and you can see it in the way he talks about it, it's a huge turn on. Any guy I'm with has to love animals, but that's an obvious one. Being honest and reliable, trustworthy.. Actually, not being an arsehole is always a good thing. :o

Starting to see why I'm single... :o

Nah you've got your standards/idea of a man, you only want the best. And whoever ya caught would probably have to be an Alter Bridge fan

Angron wrote:
    If you cheat on someone, you'll get undying enmity from me. I believe I mentioned it before that a girlfriend cheated on me, but argued it wasn't cheating cause it was with a girl. That was such a stupid reason it was insulting.
    Did she seriously try and argue that it wasn't cheating?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Looks-wise or personality-wise?

I don't know what my type is, if any at all.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Nah you've got your standards/idea of a man, you only want the best. And whoever ya caught would probably have to be an Alter Bridge fan
    True.. :)

Oh yeah.. he'd either have to already be a fan or be easy to convert to one.. :p

Did she seriously try and argue that it wasn't cheating?! :eek:
    Oooh yeah. From the outside it probably could have been considered comical.

Angron wrote:
    Oooh yeah. From the outside it probably could have been considered comical.
    That's just awful! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

that's really nice joya:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I have zero respect for cheaters.

Angron wrote: »

The mind boggles sometimes..

Cheaters & those who hit women ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW in my book.

Nor do I.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I think, if you tend to have this clear image of what you want in a man/woman then you're setting yourself up for a bit of an endless search.
    As long as you can hold a conversation and also be happy in complete silence with each other, make the other one laugh etc you're flying it. There will always be something you don't like about a person, part of love and all that other sh*t is compromising!

now,enough of that! I are off to bed! G'nyte folks!

• Advertisement

That's just awful! :eek:
    Yeah, but ah well. It's long over now, I don't think I've spoken to them since. I value loyalty quite highly.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Cheaters & those who hit women ARE THE LOWEST OF THE LOW in my book.

I have no patience for women who hit men. I recently found out that someone close to my OH is in a violent relationship and it's the girl that's doing the beatings. There's no room for violence in a relationship and if that is going on, get the hell out, no matter if you are man or woman.

sammyjo90 wrote:
    I think, if you tend to have this clear image of what you want in a man/woman then you're setting yourself up for a bit of an endless search.

As long as you can hold a conversation and also be happy in complete silence with each other, make the other one laugh etc you're flying it. There will always be something you don't like about a person, part of love and all that other sh*t is compromising!
    That's what I'm afraid of :(

sammyjo90 wrote: »

2nd time today, Sammyjo has hit the nail squarely on the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

A set of jump leads walked into a bar, the barman said, I'll serve you, but don't start anything......

I'll see myself out

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Then get rid off all the little things that dont matter, would you really turn away the man of your dreams because he hadn't a clue who miles Kennedy is?

thanks lith, i wield a hammer quote well :pac:

o.o
    yea well.. i was picking up my pieces for about three years after that tbh.. we were 2yrs together before that and he was i thought the last person that would ever hurt me..

however as angron said it was a loong time ago

that's really nice joya:)
    why thank you writer! :)
    i can understand that why people are doing it.. but its not an excuse of course..

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I have no patience for women who hit men. I recently found out that someone close to my OH is in a violent relationship and it's the girl that's doing the beatings. There's no room for violence in a relationship and if that is going on, get the hell out, no matter if you are man or woman.
    Exactly. It's quite sad that that sort of abusive relationship doesn't seem to be taken seriously by everyone. Abuse is abuse, no matter the source or the recipient, and it's never ok.

sammyjo90 wrote:
    Then get rid off all the little things that dont matter, would you really turn away the man of your dreams because he hadn't a clue who miles Kennedy is?
    I never said I would tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

anyways lads I think i'll be off to my bed, very sick of coughing so think a rest would do me the world of good. lovely chatting with you all x. G'night:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement