Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Hi there, you have a good weekend ?

I am exhausted but still winding down . Just sent a few e-mails to lecturers and made a lovely steak. Long day at work, but a manager that was an asshole left today so I am pleased . :D

I would like to watch Doctor who but I know I should wait until tomorrow as i have to be in college at nine. hmmmm

Sounds productive well done you!

Just finishing off work..well finished really... Ran yesterday and helped out at the animal shelter but had a really lazy day today. My schedule is weird so tomorrow I am off. I have a habit of simply staying up to late if I have nothing on the next day and being to tired to use free time wisely really. I would like to do some writing or drawing.

Oh I saw the feature episode at the lighthouse cinema a couple of weeks back of DR who it was great! I am intrigued by Missy!

Well night yall

Hugs and kisses

xx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Lalealynn wrote: »
    Sounds productive well done you!

Just finishing off work..well finished really... Ran yesterday and helped out at the animal shelter but had a really lazy day today. My schedule is weird so tomorrow I am off. I have a habit of simply staying up to late if I have nothing on the next day and being to tired to use free time wisely really. I would like to do some writing or drawing.

Oh I saw the feature episode at the lighthouse cinema a couple of weeks back of DR who it was great! I am intrigued by Missy!

Do you enjoy the animal shelter ?

Staying up late is great if you can get things done then. As you mentioned when you are too tired even coffee doesn't help . I wish I could play my guitar at night but there are people sleeping.

What would you like to write ?

Love the show , just such a break away from reality .

Do you enjoy the animal shelter ?

Staying up late is great if you can get things done then. As you mentioned when you are too tired even coffee doesn't help . I wish I could play my guitar at night but there are people sleeping.

What would you like to write ?

Love the show , just such a break away from reality .

I do enjoy it for the most part. There can be some 'icky jobs' and some really awful stories and sad things about it. It can make you defiantly adamant about animal rights. But the animals are amazing and are so happy. It's like having one of every pet. There are so many different types, pigs all dog breeds cats, horses ducks chickens reptiles rodents hamsters rabbits everything you can imagine. Snakes even!

I used to sing at night. I am sure my neighbours thought I was mental :-)

I like writing short stories and poetry. I have started many novels. I would like to finish one some day . I WILL ! I am determined!

I must sleep though now.

xx

Night. :-)

• Advertisement

Lalealynn wrote: »
    I do enjoy it for the most part. There can be some 'icky jobs' and some really awful stories and sad things about it. It can make you defiantly adamant about animal rights. But the animals are amazing and are so happy. It's like having one of every pet. There are so many different types, pigs all dog breeds cats, horses ducks chickens reptiles rodents hamsters rabbits everything you can imagine. Snakes even!

I used to sing at night. I am sure my neighbours thought I was mental :-)

I like writing short stories and poetry. I have started many novels. I would like to finish one some day . I WILL ! I am determined!
    They probably still do but that's their problem :D

Sure take a leaf out of swannies book and force a page a day .

I'd say it would be quite cool caring for them and not being totally responsible for them . There are icky tasks in every job.

Sure I love singing , I need to start writing songs again but I am just enjoying doing a few covers at the moment . You write about anything in particular?

Sweet dreams

They probably still do but that's their problem :D

Sure take a leaf out of swannies book and force a page a day .

I'd say it would be quite cool caring for them and not being totally responsible for them . There are icky tasks in every job.

Sure I love singing , I need to start writing songs again but I am just enjoying doing a few covers at the moment . You write about anything in particular?

Sweet dreams

Will talk more about writing tomorrow. Yawn! :-) Yeah the animals shelter is the best of both worlds!

I'm lucky my neighbours love me for some reasons even though they know I'm mad! I get offered lifts etc. I do look after people's pets etc if they are away and it's a friendly laid back place :-)

Yes you must write again. But covers are great for getting into the groove!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The quiet hours are upon us....

The quiet hours are upon us....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah Chatbox how are you? Chilling after work?.

• Advertisement

Ah Chatbox how are you? Chilling after work?.

Have alarm set for 7.15 and waiting to pass out . you enjoy your night off ?

Ouch!. Hope you manage sleep soon.. I did have a good night after all thanks for asking..

Might try and force some , take care Grem x

Must get grinding the beans for the residents who aren't daysleepers like me..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I need more sleep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

I need more sleep :(

So do I! Have to get up in twenty minutes. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I smell freshly ground beans.

Would really love to roll over & make more zzz's here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Good morning, sweeties! :)

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Good morning, sweeties! :)

Happy Birthday, Chuckles!!!! :D:D

Pinkie_Pie's_birthday_cake_S01E25.png

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Good Morning missy.

Care for a bubble or two?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwf5F-kxEnEqe8xLYNeEy-B7JELUpIotG0D1M1FH8SvcjQqkk6eqWhWMOrYA

• Advertisement

My karma points must have got me through that shift. I'm just amazed I lasted..

SW wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Chuckles!!!! :D:D

:D
    Thank you dearly! Cake and everything - how nice :):)
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Good Morning missy.

Care for a bubble or two?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwf5F-kxEnEqe8xLYNeEy-B7JELUpIotG0D1M1FH8SvcjQqkk6eqWhWMOrYA

Don't mind if I do! :D

It's important to have cake today;):P

SW wrote: »
    It's important to have cake today;):P

Oooo!! Let's make it international cake day! :D:D:D
    I sure hope I'll get to go to the café in town and have a fancy coffee and a tasty pastry :D

What are you up to today? :)

Oooo!! Let's make it international cake day! :D:D:D
    I sure hope I'll get to go to the café in town and have a fancy coffee and a tasty pastry :D
    :D

What are you up to today? :)
    Maybe do some writing /drawing. Other than that, be very lazy :D

Sounds like a marvellous plan :D
    Are you working on something special? Did DICE inspire you to become a full-time comic writer/drawer? :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5.creative_cake_designs.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

cake......

mmmmmmm

Sounds like a marvellous plan :D
    Are you working on something special? Did DICE inspire you to become a full-time comic writer/drawer? :):):)
    Not yet and yes:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Cake and Bubbly on a Monday.......

what a liberty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement