Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Bubbly-Cake!! :D
    Thank you, Sammy!! :D:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy birthday lady c o/

Hi pals o/

Thank you, mister Dude :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

must be time for a Java infusion

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oooo!! Let's make it international cake day! :D:D:D
    I sure hope I'll get to go to the café in town and have a fancy coffee and a tasty pastry :D

What are you up to today? :)

Any chance of bringing all your good noc pals back a couple of pastries :D?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Happy birthday chuckles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Came into college today to find out that my first class of the day is cancelled and the next one isn't until three. Sitting in the Library now, fuming away silently to myself. Least I can catch up on some more of these stupid methods of work.

yes...

as much as I mentioned Cake and Bubbly on a Monday I never saud Happy Bday...

well Chuckles happy Bday.... have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Good morning all :-)

Delighted to see another person join us in the noc. Welcome along :-)

Any chance of bringing all your good noc pals back a couple of pastries :D?

I can indeed :D
    Shane and I have decided today is international cake day, so it wouldn't be more than fair that I bring cake :D
    Angron wrote: »
    Happy birthday chuckles.

Thank you, Angron :D
    cgh wrote: »
    yes...

as much as I mentioned Cake and Bubbly on a Monday I never saud Happy Bday...

well Chuckles happy Bday.... have a good one.

Awww, thank you, cgh :):)
    Seeing as you love Mondays so much maybe cake and bubbly could be your new Monday routine? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Happy birthday chuckles ðŸŽðŸŽ‚

Thanks, Kitty :):)

Happy birthday Chuckles, I hope you have a magnificent one :)

Hmmmmm

a Happy Monday Cake and Bubbly fest.....
    with coffee to waken people up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning people :)
    happy birthday lady !

happy-birthday-pictures-009.png

Hi joya o/

Heyo Joya!

heyo seph o/ and mozz o/ how are we today :)

btw i have to go to social before my classes tonight but am still in bed :D

Joya wrote: »

Grand out girl. Catching up on some college work. Bored to tears by it but has to be done :/ How are you?

btw i have to go to social before my classes tonight but am still in bed :D

:eek:

:-D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Grand out girl. Catching up on some college work. Bored to tears by it but has to be done :/ How are you?
    aw i am still in bed with me laptop and a coffee on a side, feel lazy myself perhaps cause i was full day in labs on saturday and full day yesterday volunteering at the event
    :eek:

:-D

so that's my excuse seph :p

how do you find your course mozz so far? btw do you learn about all kinds of food and different kitchens or?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Happy birthday LC! Xxx :)

aw i am still in bed with me laptop and a coffee on a side, feel lazy myself perhaps cause i was full day in labs on saturday and full day yesterday volunteering at the event

?

Hmmmmmmmmm I guess you deserve it so :-D
    Happy birthday LC! Xxx :)

Hi hugo mon o/

how do you find your course mozz so far? btw do you learn about all kinds of food and different kitchens or?

You lucky lady! When I usually come into college in the morning a coffee is the first thing I go for but this morning when I found the class wasn't on I just ran for the library to grab a computer. There is a guy here since 10.30 am and he's constantly looking into my screen to see what I am doing. I hate nosey people like that :o

I like the course. Although I do find it a little basic. I am not trying to brag or anything but I have worked the bones of a year in a kitchen and I am actually shocked with how much I all ready know :o It's second nature to me now at this stage of the game! The paperwork behind it can be a bit of a head wreck but eh, it's easy once you get into it :)

howdy steph, joya, hugo, mozz, lc:) and anyone else i may have missed

Howdy Writer!

Hmmmmmmmmm I guess you deserve it so :-D
    well thanks for your approval seph it means so much whew.gif
    :p

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    You lucky lady! When I usually come into college in the morning a coffee is the first thing I go for but this morning when I found the class wasn't on I just ran for the library to grab a computer. There is a guy here since 10.30 am and he's constantly looking into my screen to see what I am doing. I hate nosey people like that :o

I like the course. Although I do find it a little basic. I am not trying to brag or anything but I have worked the bones of a year in a kitchen and I am actually shocked with how much I all ready know :o It's second nature to me now at this stage of the game! The paperwork behind it can be a bit of a head wreck but eh, it's easy once you get into it :)

cool, its very good that you are enjoying that, and perhaps pre-knowledge will make it easier for you :)

btw my ex bf was a cook lol, he also was nutritional therapist, and finished the course for artisan food in DIT ..so i know a little about those courses..

hiya hugo mon and writer wo-mon o/ - how are ye :)

how are the two of you?

*offers java:) *

well thanks for your approval seph it means so much whew.gif
    :p

cool, its very good that you are enjoying that, and perhaps pre-knowledge will make it easier for you :)

btw my ex bf was a cook lol, he also was nutritional therapist, and finished the course for artisan food in DIT ..so i know a little about those courses..

hiya hugo mon and writer wo-mon o/ - how are ye :)

Haha, I am only still finding my feet a little with it all. We can move into artisan foods if we want to be bothered but to be honest I really don't know which direction I want to take it. I have a plan to go on and do another two years with a block release programme here but I have to find employment in another kitchen first. But that's all way ahead of me yet, if I succeed with this year I'll be delighted :)

• Advertisement

how are the two of you?

*offers java:) *

Good good, thank you for the coffee. Tis well needed :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement