Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grid. wrote: »
    Ted , will ya grace us with your top 20 albums over on FB!!:D

Not really a FB person. There but rarely used.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ahoy hoy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I mean, hi. :o
    Ahoy hoy?

Theeeere we go :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shovel it out there Sepher!!!:D

No chance :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

No chance :p

I'll wrestle ya for it!!!!!!!!:P

• Advertisement

Herro

How goes pickles & Grem??:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll wrestle ya for it!!!!!!!!:P

Lol

Ehhhhhh :p

*backs away*

How goes pickles & Grem??:D

Goes well, been a busy day, I'm a tad dirty, the ole site surveying isn't as glamorous as it was made out to be :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Goes well, been a busy day, I'm a tad dirty, the ole site surveying isn't as glamorous as it was made out to be 
    :pac:

:pac:

Heh ok, I'm absolutely filthy :pac:

Actually one of the lads commented on how dirty my car was today and I was like "I like my cars like i like my women, filthy and sweedish" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Looks lovely Joya:)

Aww Tesla......what a wonderful man....and underrated genius!!!;)

yes, kind of few people actually know that we'd have an entirely different world today without Tesla :)

wish he lived a bit longer and so that we do not need all these cables and wires etc :D

also would be nice if US government would release the rest of his projects that they confiscated :)..

very extraordinary man for sure..

tesla-colorado-lab.jpeg1404927685

Joya wrote: »
    yes, kind of few people actually know that we'd have an entirely different world today without Tesla :)

wish he lived a bit longer and so that we do not need all these cables and wires etc :D

also would be nice if US government would release the rest of his projects that they confiscated :)..

And this :

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All is fine here.. Tired but grand. Still recovering from partying I think!

tesla-colorado-lab.jpeg1404927685

Wow very interesting, always thought he was Russian tbh :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

aw cool didnt know about that :) will read it laters :)
    Wow very interesting, always thought he was Russian tbh :o

they say we learn something every day :p

aw cool didnt know about that :) will read it laters :)

they say we learn something every day :p

Indeed :-D

Indeed :-D

Today i learned that if you know people in the council, you can get all the work you need to do, for free! :D

He was an amazing man.....who sadly never got the recognition for his inventions, like Edison did.

Gave away his ideas just to benefit mankind.......and ended up broke and alone.:(

I sincerely hope they do ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

He was an amazing man.....who sadly never got the recognition for his inventions, like Edison did.

Gave away his ideas just to benefit mankind.......and ended up broke and alone.:(

I sincerely hope they do ;)

They building him a museum you know

Howdy Wolfman.

• Advertisement

Uh oh. I'm gonna need painkillers. :(

The race for 5000 will be on soon!!

*gets ready*

Who won the race to 2,500?

The moon is so pretty. :D

You up for the challenge Grem?
    *gets ready*

I was born ready for this :D
    Uh oh. I'm gonna need painkillers. :(

**hugs & ketamine for Paws**

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening folks. Not in the best of moods this evening. Found out one of the class has his head shoved up his arse and seems to have a pretty low opinion of everyone apart from one other egotistical dickhead. Two of them have being passing comments on some of the women in the class. They got caught out discussing me and another girl in the class, and they weren't saying nice things about either us.

Pigs :mad:

Ketamine?? Jaysis! :eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    **hugs & ketamine for Paws**
    That'd be nice, thanks! :)

Who won the race to 2,500?

The moon is so pretty. :D

think it was dex

Sory didn't realise my pants had fallen down.

:D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Evening folks. Not in the best of moods this evening. Found out one of the class has his head shoved up his arse and seems to have a pretty low opinion of everyone apart from one other egotistical dickhead. Two of them have being passing comments on some of the women in the class. They got caught out discussing me and another girl in the class, and they weren't saying nice things about either us.
    What a charmer. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement