Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Sory didn't realise my pants had fallen down.
    :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who won the race to 2,500?

The moon is so pretty. :D

Dexter

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh you were referring to the moon in the sky.

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Grid. wrote: »
    He was an amazing man.....who sadly never got the recognition for his inventions, like Edison did.

Gave away his ideas just to benefit mankind.......and ended up broke and alone.:(

I sincerely hope they do ;)

he never worked for recognition ;)

reminded me now on the last words of cyrano de bergerac :D

RAGUENEAU:
    Yes; but I shall leave to-morrow.
    I cannot bear it!--Yesterday, they played
    'Scapin'--I saw he'd thieved a scene from you!

LE BRET:
    What! a whole scene?

RAGUENEAU:
    Oh, yes, indeed, Monsieur,
    The famous one, 'Que Diable allait-il faire?'

LE BRET:
    Moliere has stolen that?

CYRANO:
    Tut! He did well!. . .
    (to Ragueneau):
    How went the scene? It told--I think it told?

RAGUENEAU (sobbing):
    Ah! how they laughed!

They building him a museum you know
    yes ive heard it was on CNN recently on Tesla's birthday :) wish i visit it once its finished :)

wardenclyffe_tower.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

I've returned from the cold and I'm fully recharged
    I may have missed the quarter myriad with cheese but the half myriad is definitely mine

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Oh you were referring to the moon in the sky.
    I'm sure your arse is as lovely as mine Ted. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I've returned from the cold and I'm fully recharged
    I may have missed the quarter myriad with cheese but the half myriad is definitely mine

Not a chance :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

What a charmer. :rolleyes:

He'd be pretty charming all right with half his teeth missing from his skull. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but nothing angers me more than that petty bull****. Everyone in the class is meant to be a mature student. No one is under the age of 21. I would expect that kind of **** from 16/17 year old girls but two 20 something young fellas? Mind boggles like :confused:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    He'd be pretty charming all right with half his teeth missing from his skull. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but nothing angers me more than that petty bull****. Everyone in the class is meant to be a mature student. No one is under the age of 21. I would expect that kind of **** from 16/17 year old girls but two 20 something young fellas? Mind boggles like :confused:

Give both of them a good hard slap across the head that'll teach em

I'm sure your arse is as lovely as mine Ted. :p

Think we may stop now before anything else gets posted on this topic.

We are each bad enough on our own with innuendo & lowering the tone here.

Two of us together, place with be having red lights outside in no time.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    He'd be pretty charming all right with half his teeth missing from his skull. I know I shouldn't let it get to me but nothing angers me more than that petty bull****. Everyone in the class is meant to be a mature student. No one is under the age of 21. I would expect that kind of **** from 16/17 year old girls but two 20 something young fellas? Mind boggles like 

Nobody under 21 and they're acting like teenage girls, nice.

Evening folks. Not in the best of moods this evening. Found out one of the class has his head shoved up his arse and seems to have a pretty low opinion of everyone apart from one other egotistical dickhead. Two of them have being passing comments on some of the women in the class. They got caught out discussing me and another girl in the class, and they weren't saying nice things about either us.

Pigs :mad:

Fck 'em.

You leave the place & head home to a loving hubby, them trogolodytes prob head back to an empty house.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Think we may stop now before anything else gets posted on this topic.
    Okay, you're probably right. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

I'm the oldest in my class :( and im only 23

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Evening folks. Not in the best of moods this evening. Found out one of the class has his head shoved up his arse and seems to have a pretty low opinion of everyone apart from one other egotistical dickhead. Two of them have being passing comments on some of the women in the class. They got caught out discussing me and another girl in the class, and they weren't saying nice things about either us.

Pigs :mad:
    i bet they believe that is how they bring their rating up

I'm the oldest in my class  and im only 23
    That's a young class.

I was 19 in my first year and I was nearly the youngest. A good few were mature students. I think two were younger than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Give both of them a good hard slap across the head that'll teach em

If only I could get away with slapping the heads off the two of them. I really hope they get what's coming to them.

That's a young class.

I was 19 in my first year and I was nearly the youngest. A good few were mature students. I think two were younger than me.

Ah its unreal, everyone thinks, oh he must know more cos he's older, If anything I've no much more of a clue than the rest!

Mozz if the jokers are jokes I wouldn't be too worried about them
    I'm sure most of the class know their game
    3rd level isn't like primary or secondary school where pupils try to get a score on their fellow pupils and perhaps these eejits don't realise that

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    If only I could get away with slapping the heads off the two of them. I really hope they get what's coming to them.
    Karma will get 'em. :pac:
    Ah its unreal, everyone thinks, oh he must know more cos he's older, If anything I've no much more of a clue than the rest!
    You're only a young'un Toasty. How many are in the class? :)

• Advertisement

Karma will get 'em. :pac:

You're only a young'un Toasty. How many are in the class? :)

Too many for my liking :pac: damn kids! rabble rabble!

There was 60 at the start of last year, 29 now

Too many for my liking :pac: damn kids! rabble rabble!

There was 60 at the start of last year, 29 now

Jaysus that's a culling and a half

That is a massive drop.

We started with 34 and finished with 24.

think we only lost 2/3 in our class.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

We had 8..left with 5! Just glad i was part of the five!

In college we started with 28 and finished with 31 (a repeat from 2nd and 2 from 3rd year)

Jaysus that's a culling and a half

You gotta know what you're on about otherwise its game over

we were knocking out drawings by the new time, if you fell behind there was no hope for you

I lost all my work a week before the portfolio hand up, spent three days solid, no sleep, redrawing every single thing, granted I'm handy out on the drawing program we use so i flew through it

You gotta know what you're on about otherwise its game over

we were knocking out drawings by the new time, if you fell behind there was no hope for you

I lost all my work a week before the portfolio hand up, spent three days solid, no sleep, redrawing every single thing, granted I'm handy out on the drawing program we use so i flew through it

Always have a least 1 backup of your work.

learnt the hard way as well,:mad:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Always have a least 1 backup of your work.

learnt the hard way as well,:mad:

Nothing worse than realising it and then that feeling of ohhhh sh*t afterwards

• Advertisement

Nothing worse than realising it and then that feeling of ohhhh sh*t afterwards

Doing up procedural documents for work there last week. Boring as sh1t. Closed the fckin thing without saving. Nearly put my fist through the screen.
    Only two hours lost, but having to write the same sh1te twice. If it was someway interesting, wouldn't have been as bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement