Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

I haven't but I'm going to see if I can. :)

It can be tightness or the IT band. I stopped taking dance for a while and I didn't realize how limber it was keeping me for running until I slacked off and had some issues. But when I started doing the dance exercises again my body recovered and sprung back. Or maybe I have been doing them so long I just need to now.

If it's coming and going it may be you are idle for a while and muscles tense. You could try physical therapy....which is really a massage ... :-P

I hope it gets better though.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howya Lalealynn.

Heard we had a newbie in the house.

Welcome. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lalealynn I was actually saying something similar to my friend, I actually felt better when I was doing more exercise. I used to do Zumba and walk a LOT but lately I'm doing a good bit less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Óiche maith Writer.

I'm absolutely terrible at irish :o but i assume that means hello or something similar?
    Joya wrote: »
    sounds fun :pac:

hiya smiler how are you you back home yet?

Hiya joya:) Aside from my cough I seem to be ok, headache finally eased off. Cough is starting to break up a bit which is a good sign. Not back home yet, kinda taking things day by day and see how I am. Hopefully I'll be back home and back to my normal self in a few days. I've had no caffeine since I came up here:o

How are you keeping?

I'm absolutely terrible at irish :o but i assume that means hello or something similar?

Means good night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Hiya joya:) Aside from my cough I seem to be ok, headache finally eased off. Cough is starting to break up a bit which is a good sign. Not back home yet, kinda taking things day by day and see how I am. Hopefully I'll be back home and back to my normal self in a few days. I've had no caffeine since I came up here:o

How are you keeping?
    Hope you get better soon writer

Means good night.

ahh i see:) I was allowed to not do Irish in school from the government ( i forget what the technical term is called ) so completely useless at it! due to my AS, this was before i was diagnosed, was assumed I had a learning disability of some sort

Thanks stereo:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

How are you keeping?

im okay i guess, just will take a little time to adopt to college rhythm.. and also cause it is 20 hours per week course they already - just in one week covered so much that it seems i will have to start to study regularly each day a bit..

and i hate that :(

i love to do nothing and watch movies :-D

Good-in-Bed-good-bed-sleep-smiley-emoticon-001147-large.gif

:D

im okay i guess, just will take a little time to adopt to college rhythm.. and also cause it is 20 hours per week course they already - just in one week covered so much that it seems i will have to start to study regularly each day a bit..

and i hate that :(

i love to do nothing and watch movies :-D

Good-in-Bed-good-bed-sleep-smiley-emoticon-001147-large.gif

:D

good to hear, guess it will take time to adopt to the college routine, but you'll get there. :) I remember the first few weeks of college the routine hit me hard and i was in bed early most nights! Are you enjoying it so far?

I love to do that too:D

good to hear, guess it will take time to adopt to the college routine, but you'll get there. :) I remember the first few weeks of college the routine hit me hard and i was in bed early most nights! Are you enjoying it so far?

I love to do that too:D

yes it is okay so far, i was partially joking of course :), however yes i wish it has no classes on weekends, but well.. i will survive :pac:

have a nice group of lads around so that's good, i guess i just have to put myself into second gear and get organized better..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ronnie James Dio era Black Sabbath - So ****ing good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Jebus never rang me back

This makes me sad :(

Jebus is not my home boy now.

hiya seph did you win over the weekend? :)

Right lads & ladies, time to clock out of here now.

Try & behave yourselves until I return

Right lads & ladies, time to clock out of here now.

Try & behave yourselves until I return

ABSOLUTELY NOT :p

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ABSOLUTELY NOT :p

This comes to mind

father-dougal-presses-the-button.gif

I know well enough not to press THE SHINY RED BUTTON

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hiya seph did you win over the weekend? :)

Win what :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I actually said "mon" instead of "man" to a guy in real life today! :D:o

• Advertisement

I actually said "mon" instead of "man" to a guy in real life today! :D:o

:o

Probably my fault :D

:o

Probably my fault :D

We can blame Hermes from Futurama :)

We can blame Hermes from Futurama :)

Sounds good to me :D

How is the main man anyway? :)

Not bad thanks yourself?

Win what :pac:?

ur plan was to play some game as me remembers :d

Not bad thanks yourself?

I'm alright thanks mon.

Joya. *tips hat*

hugo *tips...hmm.. sleeping cap* :p

ur plan was to play some game as me remembers :d

Ahhhhh yes that worked out well : )

• Advertisement

hugo *tips...hmm.. sleeping cap* :p

So regal! :)

How's our fave student?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement