Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So regal! :)

How's our fave student?

regal?

*googles*

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

So regal! :)

How's our fave student?

tired (already) if you want the honest answer
    if not then awesome :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Joya wrote: »
    tired (already) if you want the honest answer

Poor Joya! *hugs with a forehead kiss* :)

Poor Joya! *hugs with a forehead kiss* :)

hahah

how are you hugo mon :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love when work is being an ass. Not. Oh well it'll keep me out of trouble in the lair perhaps!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I love when work is being an ass. Not. Oh well it'll keep me out of trouble in the lair perhaps!

Indeed its keeps you from getting up to mischief in here :D

hahah

how are you hugo mon :)

I'm alright thanks J.

Up to no good again there G?! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well.... Some people may mistake Forthrightness for cranky!.

I'm off to bed pals

Night o/

me too, ill save myself by going ethereal :)

gnight nocs..

nightf.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

yes it is okay so far, i was partially joking of course :), however yes i wish it has no classes on weekends, but well.. i will survive :pac:

have a nice group of lads around so that's good, i guess i just have to put myself into second gear and get organized better..

sorry for the late reply joya, was downstairs talking to mom:) That's good there's a nice bunch of lads around, always nice to have nice people around who help you if needed. I struggle with being organised sometimes but hopefully you'll get yourself into second gear:) college does take a bit of getting used to!

Edit : night joya and steph :)

Joya and Seph heading off to bed at the same time.

Taxi! To the rumour mill please and step on it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Don your tinfoil hat Hugo :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Forget the taxi, we'll take the choppa. Now, get to it!

Forget the taxi, we'll take the choppa. Now, get to it!

Yes sir! *salutes*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Gonna get the builders in to renovate

** click clack thud**

Ah all done

queens_inspaworld_recliners.jpg

Nice lookin seats there Chatbox! *settles in*

Hi grem , getting comfortable ?

just finished watching Doctor who . Love it .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Wanders into Lair. Eyes cHaTbOx's comfy seats, wondering how I will stay awake once I settle into one.

Wondering if Grem has written his first Tale? **Swannie poses with tail**

Hugo? Ohhhhhhhh Hugo? Still awake?

Any other Lair about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I'm awake! My second last night shift and then back to the daytime!

EDIT: I LOVE the title of this thread!

• Advertisement

No grem tales yet. Life gotten in the way somewhat lately..

Chatbox, these seats are wonderful!

Hullo thar people.

What are your favourite animated films?

Animated?. Does monsters Inc count? I love some kids movies as chewing gum for the mind, gentle entertainment.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

ivytwine wrote: »
    I'm awake!
    Hi ivytwine.

**Swannie gets out huge mallet**

We can help you sleep if you wish. :pac:
    ivytwine wrote: »
    EDIT: I LOVE the title of this thread!

EDIT: "Be careful what you ask for...
    No grem tales yet. Life gotten in the way somewhat lately..
    Where was that BLACK leathers, spikes, and whip outfit that can be used to motivate Grem??

**Swannie tosses out clothes in a flurry looking**
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Hullo thar people.

What are your favourite animated films?
    Hi cHaTbOx!
    Swan Lake... no... wait... I might have to think about this one. You don't expect me to think to you. :eek:

Animated?. Does monsters Inc count? I love some kids movies as chewing gum for the mind, gentle entertainment.
    Yeah of course it counts. Love MI . When it is simple enough for a kid to understand , then it's just simple enough for an adult to understand :D
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi cHaTbOx!
    Swan Lake... no... wait... I might have to think about this one. You don't expect me to think to you. :eek:

Yes, I do . I love so many and I go through phases . You have a good weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey peeps. Woke up round the same time as Swannie posting about Leather & whips, no can't get back to sleep.

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    You have a good weekend?
    Nothing to write home to Galway Gran about. Come to think about it, I have to filter a lot of what I do tell her... Or I would get a scolding. :o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey peeps. Woke up round the same time as Swannie posting about Leather & whips, no can't get back to sleep.

Now Ted, I was trying to motivate Grem to write "Grem's Tales," but all he wants to think about are tails. You lads!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Now Ted, I was trying to motivate Grem to write "Grem's Tales," but all he wants to think about are tails. You lads!!! :P

:o

Get your 1 page done today Swanster?

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :p You doing ok ted ?
    Nothing to write home to Galway Gran about. Come to think about it, I have to filter a lot of what I do tell her... Or I would get a scolding. :o

Haha , I live with my granda . He is still up :D Wonder where I get it from !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement