Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :o

Get your 1 page done today Swanster?

No! I feel soooooooo guilty too! Whoa is me, whoa is me... No... wait... whoa applies to horses. SCRIPTS! SCRIPTS! Swannie needs a rewrite! CUT! CUT!

QUIET ON SET! RETAKE 2. ACTION!

Woe is me... woe is me!

**Swannie hides face under wing**

CUT! THAT'S A TAKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

All good in the hood here CB.

How's all with you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cHaTbOx wrote: »

Haha , I live with my granda . He is still up :D Wonder where I get it from !!
    Runs in the family I bet! Nocturnal Clan. Cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

All good in the hood here CB.

How's all with you.

Killing all the birds with one stone atm so it's going well. Probably need to sort out the ould sleep pattern as it's kind of all over the place atm :pac:

Watching this atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

howdy nocs:)

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    No! I feel soooooooo guilty too! Whoa is me, whoa is me... No... wait... whoa applies to horses. SCRIPTS! SCRIPTS! Swannie needs a rewrite! CUT! CUT!

EQUIET ON SET! RETAKE 2. ACTION!

Woe is me... woe is me!

**Swannie hides face under wing**

CUT! THAT'S A TAKE.

Eeemmmm bad news Swannie.

Camera wasn't rolling.

Id still keep the head down CB is killing birds with stones there. :p

Welcome writer! :D

Welcome writer! :D

thanks black swan:D been around a while, keep forgetting i have a new name:o how's things with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Howarya? Are you feeling better?

Camera wasn't rolling.

Id still keep the head down CB is killing birds with stones there. :p

Just one stone :D kills everything muhahah

Camera wasn't rolling.
    Really??!!!!

**Swannie has a fit! SCREEMS and SHOUTS! Jumps-up-and-down!** :eek:

**Counts to 10. GRABS Cam. Places it 20 yards from American football uprights between sidelines. Assumes position, on 4 count rapidly kicks Cam, which sours between uprights for a 3 point field goal, before hitting the gridiron and rolling off the field**

Now... It's ROLLING Ted! :pac:

• Advertisement

Right gonna go for Take 23 for getting to sleep.

Later y'all.

thanks black swan:D been around a while, keep forgetting i have a new name:o how's things with you?
    I know... I was just welcoming another lass in a Lair full of lads. Not that I am complaining... ha! :P

Written a page yet?
    Right gonna go for Take 23 for getting to sleep.

Later y'all.
    Ted has been GOOD! He can count swans rather than sheep tonight. :D

Howarya? Are you feeling better?

Just one stone :D kills everything muhahah

heyo chatbox, feeling better from when I was talking to you last, was a little worse for wear:o I went up to my folks house for a bit of tlc the next morning and seemed to have helped. All i need now is for my cough to go ( which is breaking up, thankfully) and I'll be grand again:) since I can't sleep I'm finishing off my 1 page and eating cornflakes. How are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Hullo thar people.

What are your favourite animated films?

I love them all :)

I genuinely prefer cartoons to real films with live people! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Three hours left here woo! Some nights just like to crawl a bit.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Writer..

Swannie, I too am female..

Swannie, I too am female..
    LOOKS... me too! :D

Just got a date to eat frozen yogurt. Yummmmmmmmy anytime night or day! Catch ye all later. Bye! :D

I know... I was just welcoming another lass in a Lair full of lads. Not that I am complaining... ha! :P

Written a page yet?

Ted has been GOOD! He can count swans rather than sheep tonight. :D

ah no bothers:p

haven't felt well enough to do a lot recently with this sickness/cold I've been having but now that I'm nearly better I'm gonna try and finish a page. I'm determined to get back on track and get it done!

you have any luck with your page?:cool:

thanks grem:) I'm glad too. Hope work is going ok for you

you have any luck with your page?:cool:
    Sadly no. All my output has been just as foolish and silly as my posts tonight in Lair. :o

Oh oh... I better go. My date has crossed his arms waiting for me. Shutting down.

Aloha Lair! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*ponders meaning of life*

*tumbleweed rolls past*

• Advertisement

*ponders meaning of life*

*tumbleweed rolls past*

Have you the morning batch of java made yet?

We don't pay you to play with tumbleweed.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Is it Friday yet? :o

*rolls tumbleweed aside to reveal fresh brew on table with croissants then resumes pondering*

*rolls tumbleweed aside to reveal fresh brew on table with croissants then resumes pondering*

Need more than java to function today.

Hi guys, how are you all this morning?

Cat keeps walking around my feet purring.. It's oddly unsettling because she's generally not very affectionate. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's a cat, and is therefore lulling you into a false sense of security while it plots against you.

Probably.

She's even weirder than normal cats though...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning everyone. Day off from college again today. Sort out this money situation asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mornin! In Social, there's 25! people in front of me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    Mornin! In Social, there's 25! people in front of me lol

I must head in soon myself :/ I have to wait on OH though to get back as he's my only source of transport :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement