Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I just found out my ex has a child and for some odd reason I feel really sad

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I just found out my ex has a child and for some odd reason I feel really sad

Dare i say a case of what could've been.

Maybe. I don't have any feelings for him anymore but it still sort of hurt to find out, and I only found out because I was deleting his family and friends off my Facebook.

Maybe. I don't have any feelings for him anymore but it still sort of hurt to find out, and I only found out because I was deleting his family and friends off my Facebook.

Well i personally know nothing about relationships (at least not yet anyways), but and i'm paraphrasing here, found out that my ex had a child through Facebook, i'd be kinda hurt too.

Yeah... I feel like I have no right to be sad. We've been broken up for two years.

• Advertisement

Congratulate him through gritted teeth & just move on, no point in digging up the past & sending yourself into a tailspin of emotions.

We're not friends and I haven't had any contact since we broke up. We didn't end so well and he tried to get me back twice, so maybe it just hurts that he's over me if that makes any sense.

We're not friends and I haven't had any contact since we broke up. We didn't end so well and he tried to get me back twice, so maybe it just hurts that he's over me if that makes any sense.

That makes a tonne of sense in a weird way.

:/

Feel like a bit of a nutcase now.

don't say that, everybody has regrets about failed relationships, followed by a case of 'What could've been', i'm gonna stop the relationship talk as i've no clue what i'm saying, just making it up as i go along.

But obviously don't give up hope, Mr. Right is out there for ya somewhere, just keep on looking

• Advertisement

Yeah, maybe you're right. I guess it just hurts because he said he'd never get over me last time I said no to getting back together. He obviously did.

I do want to find someone. I wasn't an awful girlfriend, I was actually a good one tbh. He couldn't see that.

Yeah, maybe you're right. I guess it just hurts because he said he'd never get over me last time I said no to getting back together. He obviously did. I do want to find someone. I wasn't an awful girlfriend, I was actually a good one tbh. He couldn't see that.

his loss, some lucky lad's gain

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Maybe the fact that you broke it with him and not the other way around left it as an open door for you .Now he has a kid you have lost that possible option even though it was never in your head until the option definitely wasn't there anymore.

You always want what you don't have. It's normal. give it a few hours until you remember the negatives again.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    his loss, some lucky lad's gain

Well, hopefully.
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Maybe the fact that you broke it with him and not the other way around left it as an open door for you .Now he has a kid you have lost that possible option even though it was never in your head until the option definitely wasn't there anymore.

You always want what you don't have. It's normal. give it a few hours until you remember the negatives again.

I didn't. He broke up with me. Meh, I'll be all right.

Keep your head held up high Paws :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Keep your head held up high Paws :)

I'll try. :)

I didn't. He broke up with me. Meh, I'll be all right.

Sorry I misunderstood. Well that's even more sane. Maybe you just don't think he deserves a good relationship .

Jeez as you said you think you were a good gf and from here you can see you have a cracking personality .

Sorry I misunderstood. Well that's even more sane. Maybe you just don't think he deserves a good relationship .

Jeez as you said you think you were a good gf and from here you can see you have a cracking personality .

Lol, that's fine. Yeah it was out of the blue as well, it kinda floored me and I'm really only over it all now. And then this happens! I'm not really sure, just a bit shocked.

Awh.. Thank you. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't let him get your down Paws

Second what CB said, going by what I've seen on here you have a caring & compasionate personality. Good sense of humour too.

You can't move forward, if you keep looking to the past.

That whole human thing of feeling different feelings to the human next to you . Oh so much fun.

A girl told me her name yesterday and I have totally forgot it . Met her by chance and she was lovely. I was also in a rush so I may have not seemed invested . I wish you could have a button that would rewind 15 minutes so you could have a do over with a situation.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't let him get your down Paws

Second what CB said, going by what I've seen on here you have a caring & compasionate personality. Good sense of humour too.

You can't move forward, if you keep looking to the past.

I'm trying. It's just a bit of a shock is all. :o

You're all so lovely, I'm so so glad I started posting in here. :)

I was thinking the same tbh, so that's why I was deleting his friends and family. They were just constantly reminding me of him, and everything that happened.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, how are the lovely people of the lair?.

*yawns, stretches, neck cracks*

Who let them in.

**Gets down baseball bat from over fireplace**

This is no place for them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Who let them in.

**Gets down baseball bat from over fireplace**

This is no place for them

Oops *embarrassed beam*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi grem ted o/

\o/

Seph my good man.

Having a glass of rose that is what I am doing .

I bought a football today to fill the gaps in the timetable with a little fresh air . :D

Yo Seph!.

Night off Chatbox? Very nice..

Hi seph , good day ?

Yo Seph!.

Night off Chatbox? Very nice..

monday night I am too tired so this is my weekend :D

How are you ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi seph , good day ?

monday night I am too tired so this is my weekend :D

How are you ?

Apart from getting soaked it was not bad you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement