Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thursday will be my weekend. Few quiet beers for me yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Apart from getting soaked it was not bad you?

This song

You get soaked for long ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Love muses version of that song :D

About an hour, I was just up the village and it decides to pour -_-

They are so good live.

It's the worst when you are out for so long and damp all day , but when you hope right in the shower after a quick cold one it is so nice.

what is the best series you have seen in the last year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yeay!! I got a text from my mate in college and I have to go and research the importance of yeast in bread making for tomorrow morning..

I hope it's a joke..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Releases carbon dioxide bubbles causing the break to rise.

Enjoy your lie-in now :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yeay!! I got a text from my mate in college and I have to go and research the importance of yeast in bread making for tomorrow morning..

I hope it's a joke..
    send them this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=importance+of+yeast+in+bread+making

What do you do at college ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    They are so good live.

It's the worst when you are out for so long and damp all day , but when you hope right in the shower after a quick cold one it is so nice.

what is the best series you have seen in the last year ?

I would love to see them live.

I haven't watched all that much in the last year tbh bar the walking dead and under the dome, I mainly only watch anime series,now if you were ask me what my favourite anime show in the last year was I'd say death note :D Amazing show, I am looking forward to a new show called gotham which is starting in October and looks quite good and I've been meaning to watch breaking bad, How about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well it's official Malcolm Young's family has confirmed he's suffering from dementia. :(

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/malcolm-youngs-family-confirms-ac-dc-guitarists-dementia-20140930

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Releases carbon dioxide bubbles causing the break to rise.

Enjoy your lie-in now :D

That and it helps create gluten and gluten helps strengthen the dough..it also adds flavour to the bread...

I think I am meant to go into a little bit more detail but eh, I have got the fundamentals down :pac:
    send them this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=importance+of+yeast+in+bread+making

What do you do at college ?

Culinary skills. Basically cheffing :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well it's official Malcolm Young's family has confirmed he's suffering from dementia. :(

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/malcolm-youngs-family-confirms-ac-dc-guitarists-dementia-20140930

Oh that's damn sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wouldn't listen to much AC/DC tbh but that's just awful. :(

Oh that's damn sad.
    Wouldn't listen to much AC/DC tbh but that's just awful.

Aye, hands down one of the greatest rhythm guitar players on the planet.

I think my heart just broke a little over that :( Poor man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey all. Watching You've been framed and seeing some of the falls on it I'd love if they made a sequel to show the aftermath of them.

I would love to see them live.

I haven't watched all that much in the last year tbh bar the walking dead and under the dome, I mainly only watch anime series,now if you were ask me what my favourite anime show in the last year was I'd say death note :D Amazing show, I am looking forward to a new show called gotham which is starting in October and looks quite good and I've been meaning to watch breaking bad, How about you?
    I love Game of Thrones . I haven;t watched any anime in absolutely ages so I may take your advice on death note . I saw promos for gotham and it looks good . just hope it is that good.

I want to start sons of anarchy as I've only heard good things
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »

Culinary skills. Basically cheffing :)
    Oh I love that. I have a big fascination with food and drink. Doesn't help that I work in a restaurant:pac: .

My granda had dementia , such a horrible thing .

I love Game of Thrones . I haven;t watched any anime in absolutely ages so I may take your advice on death note . I saw promos for gotham and it looks good . just hope it is that good.

I want to start sons of anarchy as I've only heard good things

Oh I love that. I have a big fascination with food and drink. Doesn't help that I work in a restaurant:pac: .

My granda had dementia , such a horrible thing .

Sons of anarchy is very good. You should watch it.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Sons of anarchy is damn good. You should watch it.

Fixed your post KKkitty :P

Fixed your post KKkitty :P

Why thank you Lith :D Being female and seeing Charlie Hunnam take his top off now and again is a big plus for me :p

That's yer man from Green Street isn't it?

• Advertisement

That's yer man from Green Street isn't it?

Sure is. Peggy Bundy is in it too.

Great film but I can never watch it ever again!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

*peeps in*......who's taking their top off?????:P

I'm too shy... :o

Hmmm looking at my new Man United jersey and wondering what player & number i'll put on the back. Decisions decisions.

Birthday present Lith? :)

I'm too shy... :o

Me too!!:o:D

Anyone wanna play stripper? :p

Hmmm looking at my new Man United jersey and wondering what player & number i'll put on the back. Decisions decisions.

Di Maria for me!;)

• Advertisement

Anyone wanna play stripper? :p

What does that involve Paws???????:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement