Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I wanna bring my idea for a Hack/Slash Rule 63 to life

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I wanna bring my idea for a Hack/Slash Rule 63 to life

What's that

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Grid, where online you going for combats?

Ebay Grem.....great value on there!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Sneezing, and dreading work tonight\

Oh honey I know how that is. Last night shift ever tho. Begged to go back on days and I somehow got my request! :)

Hope work not too terrible!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    What's that

Male version of the final girl from every slasher movie who decides to devote her life to fcuking up other monsters after she has dealt with her original attacker.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Swannie how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hiya black swan and grem:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Heyo Swannie how are you?
    Hey Grem! Any tales to tell? :cool:
    hiya black swan and grem:)
    Writer! Got my 1-page today. You? :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Grem! Any tales to tell? :cool:

Writer! Got my 1-page today. You? :D

well done black swan!:D Got my page done for today, hurrah! :cool: I started doing the bit where I joined boards ( don't worry i didn't say anything bad!) I'm nearly better so hopefully returning to my flat later on:) ahhh to have caffeine again!
    How are you doing?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done on your pages! Still no grem tales. I'm a slow one.

Got my page done for today, hurrah! :cool:
    Brilliant! :cool:
    I'm nearly better so hopefully returning to my flat later on:) ahhh to have caffeine again!
    So glad you are feeling better writer. And java makes the world go round. :D
    Well done on your pages! Still no grem tales. I'm a slow one.
    Just have to get into the habit Grem. Both writer and I will encourage you! Until you tell us to shut up. :p

Brilliant! :cool:

So glad you are feeling better writer. And java makes the world go round. :D

Just have to get into the habit Grem. Both writer and I will encourage you! Until you tell us to shut up. :p

thanks!:cool:

I'm really glad too:) it's a horrible thing to have, even the caretaker of the Apartment block passed the comment that I wasn't sounding/looking the best when I left:o Sadly I think I may have given it to my mom:o but hopefully she won't be too bad as me

Indeed, I've really missed it actually:D Totally caffeine addicted here!

That's very true :P we'll pass on creative vibes to you grem and give you motivation:)

When I feel better I promise to at least try!

Totally caffeine addicted here!
    That qualifies you to be one of our Lair Leaders! :D
    When I feel better I promise to at least try!
    Grand Grem!! :cool:

That qualifies you to be one of our Lair Leaders! :D

Grand Grem!! :cool:

That's cool:D:cool:

That's ok grem:) all you can do is try your best..

Edit: gonna grab a few more hours sleep, laters all!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Still not feeling too clever but at least the pain isn't going down my leg so I can drive.

Oops *Gets a brew on for the daydwellers*

Hi Paws, how are you otherwise, could you sleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Paws, how are you otherwise, could you sleep?
    Took me a good while to get comfy but I slept okay, thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning folks! Another day another dollar.

• Advertisement

Evening Mozz, coffee is made anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy girls.

Anyone want to give me a bed bath, no energy to get up & jump in shower.

*IN DRILL SERGEANT VOICE

Private Ted, you best drag your lazy ass outta bed son or I will have 7 SHADES OF THE COLOUR GREEN KNOCKED INTO YOU before you know what's hit you.*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,158 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I'm dead. D.E.D dead..think writer transmitted her cold to me!
    feel like death warmed up..dont think ill be staying long in work today

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    *IN DRILL SERGEANT VOICE

Private Ted, you best drag your lazy ass outta bed son or I will have 7 SHADES OF THE COLOUR GREEN KNOCKED INTO YOU before you know what's hit you.*

**Looks at shoulder badges**

When did I get demoted to Private?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

you know things are bad when you go to college in the dark, and come home in the dark, I'm becoming a true noc :o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I don't know, Private was the first thing i thought of when i saw your post.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

It's asking questions like that that costs you your badge!

Welcome to my world Pickles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Private Ted...

what sort of name is that.....

smells the coffee.......

this is going to be one hell of a humpday.

start digging foxholes peoploids

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement