Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Pain, pain go away...

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Can't believe the Slash show is only 6 weeks away :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can't believe the Slash show is only 6 weeks away :D

Would be nice to see Matt & Duff hook up with him again....since VR are on hiatus. Who's support again btw?

Grid. wrote: »
    Would be nice to see Matt & Duff hook up with him again....since VR are on hiatus. Who's support again btw?

A Duff appearance would be cool, Matt Sorum i ain't really pushed about. Monster Truck are the supporting band.

You might change your mind if you seen him live!;):p

• Advertisement

You might change your mind if you seen him live!;):p

I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Absolutely gorgeous nip in the air this evening. I haven't breathed air as fresh as that since last April:D

Absolutely gorgeous nip in the air this evening. I haven't breathed air as fresh as that since last April:D

Tis nice alright CK ....lovely weather for walking!:) Are you on MC by any chance.....need to friend you as the comp kicks off tomorrow evening.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

mornin!

Lads I'm gonna puke with the pain of this :(

• Advertisement

You only up pickles??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

You only up pickles??:D

Only in the door actually! :P

The sciatica Paws???? Gobble down a few Nurofen....but go to your GP if you need stronger pain relief. Sounds awful!:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If it's completely unavoidable, try and get it on someone you don't like. Then you have an excuse for it!

Grid. wrote:
    The sciatica Paws???? Gobble down a few Nurofen....but go to your GP if you need stronger pain relief. Sounds awful!
    I went yesterday.. it's something called sacroiliitis. Basically the joint where my spine meets my pelvis on the left side is inflamed. I have Difene but I only took the last one about 3-4 hours ago. I'm sitting on a hot water bottle at the moment.

Angron wrote:
    If it's completely unavoidable, try and get it on someone you don't like. Then you have an excuse for it!
    Noted! :p

Tis nice alright CK ....lovely weather for walking!:) Are you on MC by any chance.....need to friend you as the comp kicks off tomorrow evening.;)

:eek: Tomorrow? :eek:

Not sure if I'll be on PC version this evening Grid. Jez, I'm crap on that version, I wish it was the app version. Need to get myself an external mouse too as I find it easier than the pad.
    Will we be allocated our first round opponent tomorrow?

:eek: Tomorrow? :eek:

Not sure if I'll be on PC version this evening Grid. Jez, I'm crap on that version, I wish it was the app version. Need to get myself an external mouse too as I find it easier than the pad.
    Will we be allocated our first round opponent tomorrow?

I'll be posting the fixtures this evening.....and then hopefully everyone will complete the first round in 2-3 days......so take your time. Do you mean a mobile app? Yeah it's very difficult to play witha pad alright.;)

I went yesterday.. it's something called sacroiliitis. Basically the joint where my spine meets my pelvis on the left side is inflamed. I have Difene but I only took the last one about 3-4 hours ago. I'm sitting on a hot water bottle at the moment.

Here's a bit about it here: http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/sacroiliac-joint-dysfunction/sacroiliitis-treatment

Heat or cold she give you some relief......just be careful how you sleep on it.

If it's unbearable.....ring your GP again and say you need urgent attention with it.;)

I'll be posting the fixtures this evening.....and then hopefully everyone will completely the first round in 2-3 days......so take your time. Do you mean a mobile app? Yeah it's very difficult to play witha pad alright.;)

No, the opposite, I love the pad/mobile version, I hate the PC version:p thing is, I can't find most people when logged into the app/pad version. I can only find them by logging on to the PC

• Advertisement

Lol, I had a peep at that website earlier. You just reminded me to look again, thanks!

I'm gonna ring the physio tomorrow though, so I should get some relief soon I hope.

It's almost time for Difene, woop! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You popping pills there Paws.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    You popping pills there Paws.
    Yep.. has to be done! :o

Hope they work & sort your pain out there.

Wouldn't recommend taking strong ones on an empty stomach. Did it before & was completely wired for 2 hours after it. :o

No, the opposite, I love the pad/mobile version, I hate the PC version:p thing is, I can't find most people when logged into the app/pad version. I can only find them by logging on to the PC

Ah right, i see....must be a glitch in the app. so....unless you want to name a time when you're on a PC and have everyone friend you then??

Ah right, i see....must be a glitch in the app. so....unless you want to name a time when you're on a PC and have everyone friend you then??

I'm actually on now, changed name yet again. Ckdexh

I'll update the thread also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Pain, pain go away...
    ...come again another day

Hope the drugs do work....

:)

Can't wait any longer to take the Difene. I know it's gonna take me ages to get comfortable enough to sleep tonight. :(

...come again another day

Hope the drugs do work....

:)

Thats after putting a song in my head.

Cant really postit:cool:

• Advertisement

Is it too soon to start the race to 5K ./

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement