Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    What ya smokin'? :D how are you keeping Swannie?
    No smokin' for me cHaTbOx. Might fall asleep and set my feathers on fire! :eek: Like the tall cool ones, especially when it's 24 and dead calm. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Joya wrote: »
    hahah i noticed you often come with questions out of nowhere :d but in relation to this question the answer is no like no way lol
    i presume its weird but

A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.

That's why I asked that .

Sweet dreams :)

Black Swan wrote: »
    No smokin' for me cHaTbOx. Might fall asleep and set my feathers on fire! :eek: Like the tall cool ones, especially when it's 24 and dead calm. :cool:
    Well you don't have to fall asleep on the fire .
    That sounds so nice over there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Night pals o/

Nite Seph. :cool:

• Advertisement

Night pals o/

nighty nite

Chat later. Bye! :D

o/ Swannie later , bye :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Nite ...going to bed xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

So tired. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**Slides steaming mug of java to Paws**

Hey peeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Gummy bearrrrrrrrs!!! :D

I mean, good morning :o:P:P
    Howaya Teddy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peploids....

hows everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

heyo folks:)

Hip is aching already.

This is ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

cHaTbOx wrote: »
    A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
    That's why I asked that .
    Sweet dreams :)
    aw he was also a pervert in real life and i don't like that :pac:
    So tired. :(
    Hip is aching already.
    This is ridiculous.
    i feel your pain paws.. also cause i have it too, it became chronical for the last few years (mine is neck, right shoulder and right hand related).. and it is terrible. in my case while waiting on all tests and appointments i only "learned" to live with it, but lately even meds do not help me so ..and my next appointment with neurosurgon is schedulled for 28th april 2015 lol...
    i wanted to reply to you yesterday and started and then i wrote an essay about it so i deleted it lol
    but if you want to hear about my experience let me know i can retype of course :)
    the only thing is while the inflammation is strong and it is sore try to rest as much as possible, and try not to strain it at all.. easier said then done i know.
    and go to your gp to give you some stronger meds cause difen is obviously not enough. it was not enough for me either.
    your inflammation has to decrease before taking any further steps, and if going to massage that is helping do a mild one for the start as if not it will only worsen you. physio and stretches and easy exercises etc would come later i believe.. then when you are better you can gradually increase it..
    i wrote an essay again but its just half of yesterdays :D
    hope you be better soon..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Feel better paws

Gummy bearrrrrrrrs!!! :D

Gimme gimme gimme :-D

Please :o

i feel your pain paws.. also cause i have it too, it became chronical for the last few years (mine is neck, right shoulder and right hand related).. and it is terrible. in my case while waiting on all tests and appointments i only "learned" to live with it, but lately even meds do not help me so ..and my next appointment with neurosurgon is schedulled for 28th april 2015 lol...
    i wanted to reply to you yesterday and started and then i wrote an essay about it so i deleted it lol
    but if you want to hear about my experience let me know i can retype of course :)
    the only thing is while the inflammation is strong and it is sore try to rest as much as possible, and try not to strain it at all.. easier said then done i know.
    and go to your gp to give you some stronger meds cause difen is obviously not enough. it was not enough for me either.
    your inflammation has to decrease before taking any further steps, and if going to massage that is helping do a mild one for the start as if not it will only worsen you. physio and stretches and easy exercises etc would come later i believe.. then when you are better you can gradually increase it..
    i wrote an essay again but its just half of yesterdays :D
    hope you be better soon..

Thanks for the reply! :)

I'm resting quite a lot. I'm doing as little as possible in work. It's probably a good thing that we are quiet at the moment. Luckily enough, I think the Difene might be kicking in now but I'm going to rest. A girl that works here has told me that pilates might be good for me.

:)

Thanks for the reply! :)

I'm resting quite a lot. I'm doing as little as possible in work. It's probably a good thing that we are quiet at the moment. Luckily enough, I think the Difene might be kicking in now but I'm going to rest. A girl that works here has told me that pilates might be good for me.

:)

aw yes of course, anything like that, pilates, hatha yoga or so, but not just yet id say..
    if you d have discipline later to do it regularly it would be a permanent cure, i know people who solved stuff like that with yoga..
    btw i exercised a lot last year when y pain was not so severe (yoga pilates weights and cardio in rotation) and even in my condition where it is much more advanced i noticed it decreased the pain..
    but this pain now is triggered by my exams and i have just to "wait" and medicate till it calms down eventually.. i do stretches though..
    and do not use my right arm even to hold a cup of coffee cause it is painful and is straining it.. i'm also using a mouse with my left hand, learned lots to do with left :)..

aw yes of course, anything like that, pilates, hatha yoga or so, but not just yet id say..
    if you d have discipline later to do it regularly it would be a permanent cure, i know people who solved stuff like that with yoga..
    btw i exercised a lot last year when y pain was not so severe (yoga pilates weights and cardio in rotation) and even in my condition where it is much more advanced i noticed it decreased the pain..
    but this pain now is triggered by my exams and i have just to "wait" and medicate till it calms down eventually.. i do stretches though..
    and do not use my right arm even to hold a cup of coffee cause it is painful and is straining it.. i'm also using a mouse with my left hand, learned lots to do with left :)..

Yeah I'm going to see if the physio helps first and then see what I can do :)

You poor thing, sounds like you're in a lot of pain too.

• Advertisement

Hi ho, hi ho, it's in the Lair I go. :D

**Swannie whistles a tune**

with a bucket and spade and a hand grenade.... hi ho hi ho hi ho

Yeah I'm going to see if the physio helps first and then see what I can do :)

You poor thing, sounds like you're in a lot of pain too.

yes, that's what my physio told me back then.
    i hope you will get a proper one cause mine was not very much helping tbh, but they nevertheless charged fortune for it lol..

btw yes its just as i said i kind-of learned to accept it and im hoping it will be soon sorted out one way or another... can hardly wait for that appointment next year as thats when they d decide what to do.. so my all hope is in that..

hiya BLACk swan and cgh, whats up :)

Hi Paws, Joya, and cgh (who wants to get a bang out of life) :D

Feel better, Paws and Joya! <3

Gimme gimme gimme :-D

Please :o

I share gummy bears no problem :)
    .... I'm not as forthcoming sharing bubbly :P:P:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Hi ho, hi ho, it's in the Lair I go. :D

**Swannie whistles a tune**

Swannie! Your assistance may be required here. We're trying to keep two particular cats in garden from wandering as they're getting trapped and neutered today. I was thinking you could do a few low laps on the garden to keep their interests here please. *PMs address coordinates*

Hi to you too Chuckles! :cool:

starts juggling with the hand grenades....

wonder if these are the white phosperous ones

cgh wrote: »
    starts juggling with the hand grenades....

wonder if these are the white phosperous ones
    Just don't add water!! :eek:

Swannie! Your assistance may be required here. We're trying to keep two particular cats in garden from wandering as they're getting trapped and neutered today. I was thinking you could do a few low laps on the garden to keep their interests here please. *PMs address coordinates*
    Hugo is neutering cats? Yikes! Next it will be swans! :eek:

**Swannie flaps frantically away!!**

• Advertisement

Hi to you too Chuckles! :cool:

Howya Swan!! :D
    What are you doing? And how many cups of coffee have you had?? :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement