Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

he can neuter me all he wants.......

this cat has already been snipped lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just don't add water!! :eek:

Hugo is neutering cats? Yikes! Next it will be swans! :eek:

**Swannie flaps frantically away!!**

*grabs by swan-ankle*

You ain't getting away that easy!

hey Hugo.....
    here catch this....

lobs grenade at Hugo....

Ducks behind couch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Howya Swan!! :D
    What are you doing? And how many cups of coffee have you had?? :D:D:D
    Half past 3AM Pacific. Chuckles must be psychic! Way too many! We are project driven at work, and sometimes pull all nighters. :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Seph comes running in the door and jumps on lair sofa*

Hi pals o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote: »
    yes, that's what my physio told me back then.
    i hope you will get a proper one cause mine was not very much helping tbh, but they nevertheless charged fortune for it lol..

btw yes its just as i said i kind-of learned to accept it and im hoping it will be soon sorted out one way or another... can hardly wait for that appointment next year as thats when they d decide what to do.. so my all hope is in that..

hiya BLACk swan and cgh, whats up :)

Fingers crossed, thanks so much for all the information! :D
    Hi Paws, Joya, and cgh (who wants to get a bang out of life) :D

Ahoy. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*grabs by swan-ankle*

*takes out his swan catching net*

Lets catch us a swan :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Half past 3AM Pacific. Chuckles must be psychic! Way too many! We are project driven at work, and sometimes pull all nighters. :eek:

:D

Do you at least get extra stuff for working so much? :eek: I'm thinking extra money, time off, gummy bears and a sleeping area at work? :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,250 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

*grabs by swan-ankle*

**Swannie STOMPS on Hugo's hands with other foot, yelling keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOppppp! Breaking his grip!**
    cgh wrote: »
    Ducks behind couch
    I was wondering where all that quacking was coming from! :(

its tighter than a ducks bum behind this couch....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

If you are mean to Swan, I'll take your pet hyena and move to Sligo ...... oh and I'll drink your stash of Belfast Lager :cool::P:P:D

If you are mean to Swan, I'll take your pet hyena and move to Sligo ...... oh and I'll drink your stash of Belfast Lager :cool::P:P:D

*Falls to his knees*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

D:

**Swannie STOMPS on Hugo's hands with other foot, yelling keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOppppp! Breaking his grip!**

Well played Swannie! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

hahah i always see this dunno why :D

gotya!

screenshot_04.jpg

Haaaa Joya :-D

and hugo and swannie :D:D:D
    00-0a.jpg

:o

Sorry Lair! My bloody cable ISP crashed. Must of gone down for maintenance like boards used to during the wee hours years ago. :(
    Chuckles to the rescue! :D
    Well played Swannie! :D
    Checkmate Hugo!! Tips over his king. :p
    Joyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Joyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

sorry it was stronger than me :D

sorry it was stronger than me :D
    Hahahaha! Joya trying to play match maker? :pac:

• Advertisement

Hugo and swannie up a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G

:-D

Hugo and swannie up a tree,K-I-S-S-I-N-G

:-D

Seph's keeps talking like that, he's going to get something in his kisser, and it won't be a kiss... ! :pac:

Seph's keeps talking like that, he's going to get something in his kisser, and it won't be a kiss... ! :pac:

D:

*seph runs out the door*

cgh wrote: »
    hey Hugo.....
    here catch this....

lobs grenade at Hugo....
    Ahhhhhhh ha! Now I know why my cable ISP crashed! :(

**Swannie plays Sorcerer's Apprentice music. Sends Seph's broom to sweep cgh into Lair bin!**
    D:

*seph runs out the door*

Swannie orders SwanBot to give chase!!

Hahahaha! Joya trying to play match maker? :pac:

me? noooooooooooooooooooooo

me? noooooooooooooooooooooo
    Joya you should know by now that it's dangerous to play with matches!!

Matches.GIF

Joya you should know by now that it's dangerous to play with matches!!

Matches.GIF
    aw yes unfortunately know it too well :(

aw yes unfortunately know it too well :(

Be careful with those matches joya, you'll cause a fire in the lair again :eek:

:o
    HUGO 3onhose.jpg

• Advertisement

Be careful with those matches joya, you'll cause a fire in the lair again :eek:

fire is/was already in the lair seph don't you think blush.gif :d

it wont burn the house though whistle.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement